EMB Blog: 2020 Training Camp

Connecticut Eagle

4 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I think BwF said it was very instinctive and a bang bang play 

No, it's the coaches fault. They had a nanosecond to tell him to not make the play.

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone seen anything from JP, his agent, or the Eagles that JP won't play LT unless he gets more money or are we still relying on a reporter who has been wrong before?

59 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

Has anyone seen anything from JP, his agent, or the Eagles that JP won't play LT unless he gets more money or are we still relying on a reporter who has been wrong before?

The agent in all likelihood was McLane’s source. 

But, no, there isn’t anything on the record. 

37 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

The agent in all likelihood was McLane’s source. 

But, no, there isn’t anything on the record. 

I'm not getting worked up until i see something from the parties involved.

2 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

I'm not getting worked up until i see something from the parties involved.

I understand but it seems pretty weird that they wouldn't just move him out to a position he has played and played well.

2 hours ago, Shocker54 said:

That was a big win last night 

10 hours ago, Shocker54 said:

Please just one good powerplay for a change 

Flyers need a goal here 

Andy Green looks like he's a 100

i thought the flyers were so deep and skilled 

For those of you that called some of us mean when we called "shocker" out for his trolling. These quotes are all from the hockey thread. Yes he is a troll in the blog. He manages to type plain English just fine over there.

20 minutes ago, greend said:

I understand but it seems pretty weird that they wouldn't just move him out to a position he has played and played well.

I hope it’s because they need to find out if Pryor or Mailata can handle swing tackle duties if necessary, and Peters can move there whenever. 

3 minutes ago, greend said:

For those of you that called some of us mean when we called "shocker" out for his trolling. These quotes are all from the hockey thread. Yes he is a troll in the blog. He manages to type plain English just fine over there.

I've seen him make normal posts here too occasionally.  

I don't see how he is offending or why anyone should be mad so I don't think it's trolling.

6 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

I hope it’s because they need to find out if Pryor or Mailata can handle swing tackle duties if necessary, and Peters can move there whenever. 

That's very possible. But wouldn't they be able to figure that out before live action?

6 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I've seen him make normal posts here too occasionally.  

I don't see how he is offending or why anyone should be mad so I don't think it's trolling.

He's not offending me (I have him on ignore), but he does offend people, I've seen the posts. That said why do it if not to provoke?

10 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Makes perfect sense.  Even if Peters is at LT, he is likely to miss some games.  The back-up there is a critical element.

That said, they must have a LT groomed and start by next season.  That should include some game experience this season.

5 minutes ago, greend said:

He's not offending me (I have him on ignore), but he does offend people, I've seen the posts. That said why do it if not to provoke?

He's just goofing around. Some people find it funny at times.  Not his fault people get upset over nothing. 

17 minutes ago, greend said:

That's very possible. But wouldn't they be able to figure that out before live action?

They need all the reps they can get, Mailata especially. 

Just now, ManuManu said:

They need all the reps they can get, Mailata especially. 

Especially given he missed the first two weeks of this TC due to COVID. 

12 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

sir, i have a very offended morse code operator who wishes to speak with you.

go ahead sir.

i ... --.. -- ! (pardon, seems the morse code operator is spanish)

5 minutes ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

sir, i have a very offended morse code operator who wishes to speak with you.

go ahead sir.

i ... --.. -- ! (pardon, seems the morse code operator is spanish)

"sir"?

3 minutes ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

"sir"?

<SIGH> my apologies....SENOR.

10 hours ago, BigEFly said:

Don’t tend to dislocate a shoulder on a hit as much as a reach or holding a ball,while a DB tries to rip it away.  We don’t know what level,of subluxation he had. 

Yup...labrum injuries occur with some kind of reaching motion...diving, swinging etc

2 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

I'm sure his parents and grandparents appreciate his (lack of) concern -- after all, it's not like it's contagious or anything     :nonono:

Well by the looks of it, Matt Pryor's your LT.  On to bigger and better things.  So be it. 

Seriously, if they were going to play somebody else there, they would have gotten the reps yesterday.  Media will try to stir it up over and over just to have "something" to talk about but kind of looks like it's a done deal. 

Archived