EMB Blog: 2020 Training Camp

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Shocker54 said:

Damn yo you b lookin thru my posts and compielin my thoawts...you thirsty dawg thirsty. Damn smh

<RING RING>

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

I've seen him make normal posts here too occasionally.  

I don't see how he is offending or why anyone should be mad so I don't think it's trolling.

Not that I care much either way but...really?  His avatar is literally a Troll.

4 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Kamara pls kthx

It could be argued that Kamara was a less productive receiving threat than Leonard Fournette last season.  How much do you want to pay for Kamara?

4 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

Eagles great

Not that it matters but I was expecting them to add him back to the PS. Oh well 

4 minutes ago, Desertbirds said:

There are a lot of stupid people in this country.

Yep and anybody that believes this is the next coming of the Bubonic plague or even the Influenza outbreak of 1918 can Join right up into the ranks. 

Big Ten. ROFL . That's alright fellas, we'll sit this one out.   We GOTZ a plan to Student Loan it all !!!   Worst thing you ever did was hand that program over to Wolfenstein. 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

He's just goofing around. Some people find it funny at times.  Not his fault people get upset over nothing. 

Maybe nothing to you, that doesn't mean that you are the authority on what people should get upset about. Moving on...........................

4 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

Sucks Sando didnt read the article

Cousins' went into depth of how he's playing by the rules to protect his teammates, masks, etc etc. They hand out blue check marks to anyone

Joke clearly went over your head.

and yea "they hand out blue check marks to anyone”. You mean a HOF selector?

9 minutes ago, Desertbirds said:

There are a lot of stupid people in this country.

George Carlin said it best. Think about how dumb the average American is, and there’s 50% of people dumber than that.

Frankly I didn't read it because.......................................................................... I'm tired of talking about it. Carry on though

11 minutes ago, greend said:

Maybe nothing to you, that doesn't mean that you are the authority on what people should get upset about. Moving on...........................

HE's got a badge. that's more than any of us have at this time. personally, i'm willing to listen to his<RING RING>...hold up

me: hello?
caller:  oy, is the shocker der mein friend ?

2 minutes ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

HE's got a badge. that's more than any of us have at this time. personally, i'm willing to listen to his<RING RING>...hold up

me: hello?
caller:  oy, is the shocker der mein friend ?

18 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

Kirk has no previous major medical issues,. nor is his 80 years old or a fat slob

So the chanced of Kirk dying from it is like .0000005. Literally more likely to die driving to the practice field then dying from Covid. but let's ignore facts

Again ........... it's contagious, you know?

Ok for some reason, in T about the Iggles, we're here. I have to go out and do "things" today so I'll make this quick.

If you think THOUSANDS of PA kids who went to State College aren't getting laid this week, you Goofier than ANYTHING Walt Disney evuh created. 

Won't even say it...... LOL ... It's beyond Orwellian at this point.   FEAR Everyone rofl 

1 minute ago, Bacarty2 said:

Again, If you're healthy, under 75, and not over 500lbs, you're more likely to die of getting hit by lightning. 

So for him to not be scared shouldnt be an issue

d20znxq-2443382d-b77d-452d-b2ae-3abe222e7b9e.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi80NmRkYzhiYy04ODEzLTQ5YzYtOTI1ZC04ZDk0ZTIwZGZkNTQvZDIwem54cS0yNDQzMzgyZC1iNzdkLTQ1MmQtYjJhZS0zYWJlMjIyZTdiOWUuanBnIn1dXX0.b-yLthkvl27c2jagViONU3zeYd_DMbYKC-YGT2hn9fo

Just now, TrotterIsGod said:

Ok for some reason, in T about the Iggles, we're here. I have to go out and do "things" today so I'll make this quick.

If you think THOUSANDS of PA kids who went to State College aren't getting laid this week, you Goofier than ANYTHING Walt Disney evuh created. 

will this be on the test ?

note-taking-1.jpg

Why bother to test ? When we kick your a** you just discount the "Results".

Ah so great to see them "Eat their OWN" .

Ya really want to toss your "Test Scores" up in this sitchee ation  Bruh?  Gladly LOL 

1 minute ago, greend said:

Was there a brain eating virus that went through that I am unaware of?

It’s a man made virus called the US Education System. 

Archived