Fate of Former Eagles

time2rock

Three members of our epic Super Bowl LII squad have been named honorary captains for Saturday’s matchup against the Giants: Torrey Smith, Malcolm Jenkins, and Brent Celek.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, time2rock said:

It’s going to be a little tough for him to try and draft someone at nine. Going to either trade for someone, hope to fix Darnold, or try to trade into the top 3. 

On 1/20/2023 at 2:49 PM, ToDie4Eagles said:

Three members of our epic Super Bowl LII squad have been named honorary captains for Saturday’s matchup against the Giants: Torrey Smith, Malcolm Jenkins, and Brent Celek.

And now Dawk named honorary captain for the NFCCG.  

https://thelibertyline.com/2023/01/27/eagles-dawkins-honorary-captain/

image.png.7d60fe678fa6e3b8596c5ac61dab4854.png

image.png.05d6dc32a678f0c6528739280c6c9308.png

• Like 4

How do you outdo Dawk as honorary captain for the Super Bowl?  Time to raise The Minister from the dead??  

• Like 1

What was going down in downtown Philadelphia yesterday after the Eagles playoff game yesterday? Was it just more bad behavior by the Philly fans(or is it Philly lunatics. This is just more evidence of bad behavior by out control Philly fans. They simply have no showing of sportsmanship or class. They have thrown snowballs  and booed Santa Claus ,told sport casters from other markets to :"Go home! Is this why Philadelphia is known as the "City of Brotherly Love?Hardly it should be called "The City of Brotherly Hate.They hate everyone probably including their brothers.Maybe not their fellow and female fans. It is one thing to support your local team but Phila

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, DC from the Tc said:

Phila

Phila

What was going down in downtown Philadelphia yesterday after the Eagles playoff game yesterday? Was it just more bad behavior by the Philly fans(or is it Philly lunatics. This is just more evidence of bad behavior by out control Philly fans. They simply have no showing of sportsmanship or class. They have thrown snowballs  and booed Santa Claus ,told sport casters from other markets to :"Go home! Is this why Philadelphia is known as the "City of Brotherly Love?Hardly it should be called "The City of Brotherly Hate.They hate everyone probably including their brothers.Maybe not their fellow and female fans. It is one thing to support your local team but Philadephia fans are over the top.Apparently they are bound and determined not to change their reputation as the second worst behaving fan base in professional sports(New York is the worst- more specifically  the Yankee fans(but that is whole another message.)Philadelphia fans have absolutely no sense of sportsmanship and certainly no class what so ever.What are they going to do  should the Eagles win the Super Bowl.Or worse yet,what they do should they lose the Super Bowl.They are simply out of control. They don'seem to care.After alll we're from Philadelphia.This is us Their behavior needs to change so they show at least some sportsmanship and class. Foot note : i do not care to hear anything about the Minnesota Vikings.I am no more than a casual fan.I have jumped on and off the Vikings bandwagon(including this year) that I neen new landing shoes.Why am I am casual fan? Simply because the Vikings have been getting a huge build every year since 1961 only to disappoint(four Super Bowl losses and countless playoff and some  regular season losses. .I can  only take so many kicks to the groin before I say "Enough." I wish the Philly fans would say the same thing about all of their bad behavior.Philadelphia is undeserving of any league championships at least until they show some good sportsmanship and class and stop acting  like a bunch of horses' rear ends.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, DC from the Tc said:

What was going down in downtown Philadelphia yesterday after the Eagles playoff game yesterday? Was it just more bad behavior by the Philly fans(or is it Philly lunatics. This is just more evidence of bad behavior by out control Philly fans. They simply have no showing of sportsmanship or class. They have thrown snowballs  and booed Santa Claus ,told sport casters from other markets to :"Go home! Is this why Philadelphia is known as the "City of Brotherly Love?Hardly it should be called "The City of Brotherly Hate.They hate everyone probably including their brothers.Maybe not their fellow and female fans. It is one thing to support your local team but Phila

Welcome to the board. A couple of things from your post...

They have thrown snowballs

If there's snow at an NFL game, fans will ball up said snow and throw it. It's not just a Philly Thing. Multiple incidents come to my mind but specifically I can recall a game in the 90's where Giants fans were throwing them and some fans got banned from future games because of it. 

booed Santa Claus

Come on, that was 1968, the 'Santa Claus' in question, was a drunk fan that they pulled out of the stands because the other Santa couldn't get to the stadium. He deserved to be booed. Besides that, Eagles fans and Santa made amends. Proof of that being having Saint Nick himself lead the Eagles to a 38-7 victory in the 2017 NFC Championship game over.. over... let's see, who did the Eagles play in that game, can anyone remind me? 

Then, good old Saint Nick led the Eagles on to Super Bowl glory... oh yeah, that reminded me of who they beat in the previous game, because it was in their very home and celebrated in their very locker room. 

Ask any Eagles player, past or present if they want Eagles fans to change, and I can guarantee you that they will say 'no'. Even opposing players have said that while they hate facing Eagles fans, they also love it. 

On 1/29/2023 at 7:04 PM, time2rock said:

How do you outdo Dawk as honorary captain for the Super Bowl?  Time to raise The Minister from the dead??  

Nick and Doug as co-captains.

When the pick we got for Sammy Sleeves makes your weak ass QB fumble.

usa_today_10558520.0.jpg

Then you replace him with this weak ass guy

cousinsmnf.png

• Haha 1

All you have left is to cry about 1968 Santa. 💩

1968 was so long ago that the Vikings used to be 0-4 in Super Bowls instead of 0-6 in NFCCGs.

Congratulations to Sean Payton becoming HC of the Broncos.

Congratulations to Demeco Ryans for becoming head coach of the Texans.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Idk that demeco will be wanting the congratulations after a few games lol. At least Gannon is here another year to F with mostly everyone on here lol. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Well, now I hate the Broncos.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Would hate to be a Denver fan right now.  After giving up two 1s and two 2s (for starters) for Wilson they now give up a 1, a 2, and a 3 for the rights to hire Payton.  With no premium draft picks in the near future they are going to be forced to build via free agency, and after paying Wilson what they did, they aren't going to have much in the way of cap space.  Good luck with that!

• Like 1

On 1/30/2023 at 4:46 PM, DC from the Tc said:

A whiny Vikings fan?  Knock me over with a feather!

Next he's going to be passive aggressive while telling us how Minnesota Nice Vikings fans are.  From an Applebees, probably.

• Haha 3

On 1/27/2023 at 12:53 PM, EazyEaglez said:

It’s going to be a little tough for him to try and draft someone at nine. Going to either trade for someone, hope to fix Darnold, or try to trade into the top 3. 

Guessing the 49ers may have a spare QB .......

Acho and Shady do a pretty good job on Speak.

They have the player's understanding to cut through the BS like when Parson and some nobody DB get the sad feelings.

7 minutes ago, metal said:

old news but I didn't see it posted here

Panthers board:

*** OFFICIAL - WR/TE #2 draft pick - J.J.Arcega-Whiteside invited for workout ***

Post #1:  "Who?"

Post #2: "Camp body."

Post #3: "SUPERBOWLZZZZ!!!!"

• 2 weeks later...