Walking Dead Thread

heyeaglefn

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

so I could fast forward through most of the second half 

:nonono:

I thought those were just crazed people turned cannibals. Though I'm not sure how they haven't been attacked by the dead already

Giving a deaf POV was interesting

Slingshot person is believable with hitting slow rotten corpses but not sure about live and quick moving humans

Still don't really care about this new religious soldier group that's on an extermination mission

Felt like walking dead meets resident evil with the "Ferrells” in the creepy house.  That was at least a new and interesting angle.  The def POV was really awesome and really well done in showing that perspective.  

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 11:12 PM, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I gave up a few seasons back.  Around the time that bald butchy lady was in charge of the whisperers.  Should I pick it back up?

Most of it has been below average. Best ep in a while was this weeks but it doesn't even feel like Walking Dead. 

• Like 1

I'll be honest, the only reason I still watch this show is because I'm vested. May as well watch the final season to see how it all plays out. FTWD started out good, but after 3 seasons I stopped watching. I didn't watch any of the high school walking dead show and I have no desire to watch whatever offshoot they are planning when this concludes. The only character I even care about anymore is Negan. Darryl is still ok. The rest of them including Maggie can all get eaten for all I care.

• Like 1

Negan makes the program watchable - Jeffrey Dean Morgan is just doing a great job and you can see how bland some characters are when he comes on screen,.  Even Maggie managed to act a bit this week.

False John Lock is just such a laughable character. Other than giving Daryl something to do to stretch the season out, there is little purpose to the story.

• Like 2

So I watched what I have missed of this season in real time on demand last night.  The Connie and Virgil house of horrors episode was scary good.  This last episode was also good.  I figure I will see it through as I can.  The Darryl/Leah situation is not going to end well.  Guess that's why they called it Broken Promises.  Also the Maggie/Negan promise will never work. She was more tolerable last night than previously.  What gets me though is there is only 1 of "her" people left so why listen to her?  Right ?  Everyone else was killed.  I don't know.

Judith pulling a knife on the big kid bullying her was OK too.

The crappy teenage drama one started again. I fell asleep half way through the first ep

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, DiPros said:

So I watched what I have missed of this season in real time on demand last night.  The Connie and Virgil house of horrors episode was scary good.  This last episode was also good.  I figure I will see it through as I can.  The Darryl/Leah situation is not going to end well.  Guess that's why they called it Broken Promises.  Also the Maggie/Negan promise will never work. She was more tolerable last night than previously.  What gets me though is there is only 1 of "her" people left so why listen to her?  Right ?  Everyone else was killed.  I don't know.

Judith pulling a knife on the big kid bullying her was OK too.

Maggie is a terrible leader but she cannot be challenged on it in the Program.  It's silly that the producers can't see how silly it is.  You and whose army Maggie? One dude.

Moving on... Some of the Commonwealth stuff was good for the coming story.  I hope they do the Commonwealth justice in the remaining episodes they have and don't randomly change the story

On 10/6/2021 at 4:16 AM, Mat said:

The crappy teenage drama one started again. I fell asleep half way through the first ep

High School Musical Brokeback Mountain Walking Dead was a snooze fest.  I dozed off as well.  

Half an episode of poitnless filler, half an episode of decent ish story. No more Fake Locke; how little we knew of him. Meh

• Like 2

fake locke was turrible.  now i guess darryl's ex is the big bad?  :unsure:  

and they bout to get shot with a sheetload of bottle rockets!  :lol:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Darryl's big bad, for the moment.  Another charmless Walking Dead "baddie".  At least Fake Locke didn't hang around.

Seeing as it's the last season, death by bottle rocket is at least a new death trope. 

It was predictable that Leah was gonna kill locke and take control of the Tom Clancy Rainbow Six dharma station.  

if the show has any balls, they’ll have maggie kill Darryl’s tinder girl with a bat to the skull while negan applauds in the background.  

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, DBW said:

It was predictable that Leah was gonna kill locke and take control of the Tom Clancy Rainbow Six dharma station.  

if the show has any balls, they’ll have maggie kill Darryl’s tinder girl with a bat to the skull while negan applauds in the background.  

Then Negan plows Maggie and offs her afterwards 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mat said:

Walking High School Musical is awful

Yeah this should have never gotten to the execs to even green light.  

8 hours ago, DBW said:

Yeah this should have never gotten to the execs to even green light.  

Only reason I keep watching is hopes of a Rick Grimes cameo

• Like 1

For the first time ever I'm behind on the last 4 episodes. Usually I would watch them Monday, but I have no desire to see how this ends. I just don't care anymore.

• Like 1

This week on  Degrassi High they had another one find a boyfriend. This show is fricken awful