JJ Arcega-Whiteside Tracker - [The Unofficial DK Metcalf Topic]

philafan4o8

41 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

Completely disagree on the INT. That was all Wentz. Whiteside was never really open on the play and he still tried to force it in there. CB was baiting Wentz to throw it the entire time.

But I do agree Whiteside should be cut and that he is a bust.

He quit on the route.  Didn't give it top effort.  Slowed down and rounded it.  Maybe a bad throw by the QB too.  This kid can't run routes, can't separate, has no speed and can't play but surprisingly a kid from Stanford, who speaks three languages, has such a low football IQ.  He has to go.  Another in a long line of Howie bust picks

1 hour ago, VeeMak said:

I am sure Duh Pederson was impressed with his run blocking today

This week he had TWO scripted plays for him. By mid-season he may even get a catch! 

1 hour ago, weko said:

He quit on the route.  Didn't give it top effort.  Slowed down and rounded it.  Maybe a bad throw by the QB too.  This kid can't run routes, can't separate, has no speed and can't play but surprisingly a kid from Stanford, who speaks three languages, has such a low football IQ.  He has to go.  Another in a long line of Howie bust picks

He didn’t quit he’s just slow.  

2 hours ago, philafan4o8 said:

Completely disagree on the INT. That was all Wentz. Whiteside was never really open on the play and he still tried to force it in there.

Wentz was trying to be a hero.

5 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Wentz was trying to be a hero.

Yup, "trying" being the key word

9 hours ago, Peacekeeper said:

Going with 0 receptions for 0 yards today let’s see what happens 

What an educational guess 

9 hours ago, Peacekeeper said:

Going with 0 receptions for 0 yards today let’s see what happens 

What an educational guess 

We get JJ Arcega Whiteside, meanwhile DK Metcalf absolutely torches Stephon Gilmore

lmao you can't make this up

SMH and when you watch games like Patriots versus the Seahawks and see how absolutely stellar DK Metcalf is playing against equally stellar corners it just pisses you off to the highest level of pissivity....

1 minute ago, philafan4o8 said:

We get JJ Arcega Whiteside, meanwhile DK Metcalf absolutely torches Stephon Gilmore

lmao you can't make this up

Every catch DK makes is a kick in the nuts.

7 minutes ago, VeeMak said:

Watching Metcalf burn Gilmore makes me want to vomit.

I’d be shocked if JJaw could get a catch against Gilmore for an entire game, let alone a TD.

3 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

I’d be shocked if JJaw could get a catch against Gilmore for an entire game, let alone a TD.

On a positive note, JJAW probably can’t even catch COVID.

2 hours ago, VeeMak said:

On a positive note, JJAW probably can’t even catch COVID.

Tough call on that one.  He can't get enough separation to social distance, but he'd still be unlikely to catch it in a crowd.

Some 6th round pick this year for Seattle who didn't have an offseason or pre-season games had a 20 yard TD in the Sunday night game. Already accomplished more in his career than JJAW. 

Terry McLaurin also went off Sunday. I guess this isn't as bad as the Danny Watkins pick, but just based on who we missed out on, it hurts worse.

Wait, wait guys.  Don't be so harsh on JJAW.  We haven't yet heard from Doug how many plays were actually scripted for him.  

<_<  :lol:

44 minutes ago, judunno said:

you sir will be nutless soon

I am betting mere piss flaps before the bye.

Just saw a video of Metcalf jump as high as the goal post in a pregame warmup. Not for nothing, but wouldn’t that guy be perfect for a QB who always throws too high? Howie is the worst. 

12 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Just saw a video of Metcalf jump as high as the goal post in a pregame warmup. Not for nothing, but wouldn’t that guy be perfect for a QB who always throws too high? Howie is the worst. 

Oh you saw that, eh? I just stared in wonder at his pregame warmups and just marvelled at the talent the man has.....and then I think about JJAW and want to just cry.....

Archived