Ok, I’m All In On Travis Fulgham

Runtherock

On 10/12/2020 at 7:58 AM, nipples said:

(on one of the sacks Wentz took, Fulgham had absolutely roasted his man on a double move and was open down the field).

On 10/14/2020 at 1:07 PM, time2rock said:

Agree 100%.  Wentz and Fulgham are building a new repertoire ... it would be foolish to mess with it.  Looking forward to getting Reagor back on the field to play opposite him.  And hopefully Goedert is back soon ... he'll give the offense a boost and some much needed plays from the TE position (since Ertz has all but disappeared).  

Even if Jeffery and Jackson are back this week, they will only play limited snaps. Fulgham should play 85-90% of snaps and Jeffery, Jackson and Ward can mix in and each play around 50-60%. No point in playing JJAW at the moment and Hightower isn't ready.

45 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Even if Jeffery and Jackson are back this week, they will only play limited snaps. Fulgham should play 85-90% of snaps and Jeffery, Jackson and Ward can mix in and each play around 50-60%. No point in playing JJAW at the moment and Hightower isn't ready.

That is an understatement. 

2 hours ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Wonder why they didn't run Quez out there last week? Give the kid a couple of go routes or deep posts and see if he gets open.

6 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

Wonder why they didn't run Quez out there last week? Give the kid a couple of go routes or deep posts and see if he gets open.

I think they did? I'm sure he was out there a few times and was even targeted on one play down field.

11 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

Not sure how many snaps he played but I know he was in. I remember him being the decoy on one of those fake end around plays they like to run. 

11 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

He drew a somewhat BS pass interference penalty on his one target.

I am sure he will get worked into the offense as he gets more acclimated. He missed a substantial amount of time.

A player like this you really just need to evaluate long-term.  Say he has a bad game or just doesn't get many targets, doesn't mean he all of a sudden sucks either.  Teams may want to focus on him and take him away.  Definitely promising start, just have to see how it goes and there's no rush he has the entire season to prove himself.

I like what I’ve seen so far but need a bigger sample size. One big game means nothing. So far today he’s pretty much been invisible.

2 hours ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I like what I’ve seen so far but need a bigger sample size. One big game means nothing. So far today he’s pretty much been invisible.

I realize this post was a bit earlier in the game, but you can't fault the receivers when the QB has no time to throw. The 1st quarter was a blocking nightmare. Doug probably didn't get out of his scripted plays until just before halftime. 

6 minutes ago, wyote said:

That's 3 good games. Wentz seems to trust the man. It's time to start hoping he pans out. 

He is panning out.

3 hours ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

And you need a bigger sample size...of a game.  :lol:

6 rec, 75 yards and a TD today.  Off to a great start.  I do agree that we have all season to see how he does.  But gotta love what you see so far.

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

6 rec, 75 yards and a TD today.  Off to a great start.  I do agree that we have all season to see how he does.  But gotta love what you see so far.

After 3 straight weeks of clutch plays and tremendous production, it's not hard to see that we found something special here. 

On 10/15/2020 at 8:03 PM, QBhunter58 said:

They did trot him out last week, I believe he had 2-3 targets but nothing this week.

Putting you best players on the field is job #1, Quez should be on the field.

4 hours ago, NOTW said:

My son is the real deal. Got no looks in the first half because Wentz felt the need to feed Ertz again. 

The announcers need to stop saying Jackson and Jeffrey are out, no one is counting on them. Reagor and Goedert are the missing talent.

I want to see Reagor and Fulgham together. 

8 hours ago, NOTW said:

The announcers need to stop saying Jackson and Jeffrey are out, no one is counting on them. Reagor and Goedert are the missing talent.

I want to see Reagor and Fulgham together. 

This! I think Fulgham is a perfect fit for the role Jeffery played, but younger and less injury prone (so far). Add Reagor’s speed and dynamic playmaking ability on the other side and we may have a real good duo. That makes the top 10 draft pick we will likely have even more interesting... I was all on board with drafting Chase, but with the emergence of Fulgham (assuming he keeps going the way he is throughout the season) makes me think the smarter move may be to go OLine with that pick. 

Of course I still wouldn’t be upset to get Chase. I like Ward as a solid possession slot receiver, but if you can have Chase and Fulgham starting outside, I think Reagor could be an incredible slot receiver. 

Archived