Ok, I’m All In On Travis Fulgham

Runtherock

5 hours ago, nipples said:

This! I think Fulgham is a perfect fit for the role Jeffery played, but younger and less injury prone (so far). Add Reagor’s speed and dynamic playmaking ability on the other side and we may have a real good duo. That makes the top 10 draft pick we will likely have even more interesting... I was all on board with drafting Chase, but with the emergence of Fulgham (assuming he keeps going the way he is throughout the season) makes me think the smarter move may be to go OLine with that pick. 

Of course I still wouldn’t be upset to get Chase. I like Ward as a solid possession slot receiver, but if you can have Chase and Fulgham starting outside, I think Reagor could be an incredible slot receiver. 

Fulgham is really exciting and to think that they sort of fell into finding a legit receiver helps since they can't seem to draft well.  Reagor looks promising and he should be back to give us more looks.

It's early to think of the draft and we have to see how the season ends and what more we've seen from the guys on the roster now.  A lot can change for good or bad just have to evaluate.  You never know what the draft board will look like, how the draft will fall based on who other teams take, etc.  I don't usually say we need "X" position in this round, then "Y" position in that round.  But O line certainly is a need to address because of injury and age.  They really need defensive talent drafted in the worst way.  Of course I have zero faith in Howie to draft defense well so I'm hoping for a change there but we'll see.

I stand by my assertion that we need to be sellers at the deadline.  I DO NOT want to win this crappy division.  We need an influx of young talent at Oline and on D.  DeSean, Alshon, Ertz and Peters need to go.  When healthy I'd like to see this base offense 2nd half of the year:

Reagor                             OLINE Goedert                     Fulgham

Ward

Wentz

Sanders

With Hightower, Watkins, JJAW as rotational guys.  It seems like every other team seems to find that one skill position diamond in the rough here and there (most notable example is Brady of course) and we never seem to.  I think Fulgham IS that diamond in the rough.

36 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I stand by my assertion that we need to be sellers at the deadline.  I DO NOT want to win this crappy division.  We need an influx of young talent at Oline and on D.  DeSean, Alshon, Ertz and Peters need to go.  When healthy I'd like to see this base offense 2nd half of the year:

Reagor                             OLINE Goedert                     Fulgham

Ward

Wentz

Sanders

With Hightower, Watkins, JJAW as rotational guys.  It seems like every other team seems to find that one skill position diamond in the rough here and there (most notable example is Brady of course) and we never seem to.  I think Fulgham IS that diamond in the rough.

Maliata and Driscoll have played well. They have a bright future. Dillard could end up being the 6th guy. Once they get healthy I do believe they'll be dominate again with good depth behind them. Experience will only make them better. They also have Prince who could also end up being a gem. I wouldn't mind them addressing center in the draft since Kelce's future isn't clear with retirement talks the past couple seasons. They need a number 1 at wr still. If Chase is there they need to take him. I agree with youth/ better players on defense. Mainly at the LB position and secondary. It sucks our best trade asset is out for a month. I'd be happy to get a 7th for Jeffery or Djax. Get them off the books. Our next best trade candidate is Graham. He's been solid this year but his contract is about to get ugly and he'll be a year older.

5 hours ago, NOTW said:
10 hours ago, nipples said:

This! I think Fulgham is a perfect fit for the role Jeffery played, but younger and less injury prone (so far). Add Reagor’s speed and dynamic playmaking ability on the other side and we may have a real good duo. That makes the top 10 draft pick we will likely have even more interesting... I was all on board with drafting Chase, but with the emergence of Fulgham (assuming he keeps going the way he is throughout the season) makes me think the smarter move may be to go OLine with that pick. 

Of course I still wouldn’t be upset to get Chase. I like Ward as a solid possession slot receiver, but if you can have Chase and Fulgham starting outside, I think Reagor could be an incredible slot receiver. 

The way our injuries have continued, we really need at least 3 starting quality WRs to be reasonably confident of having two available every week. Younger WRs should be less injury prone but still ......

It isn't like we don't have enough needs beyond WR for the next couple drafts.

4 hours ago, eglz1 said:

The way our injuries have continued, we really need at least 3 starting quality WRs to be reasonably confident of having two available every week. Younger WRs should be less injury prone but still ......

It isn't like we don't have enough needs beyond WR for the next couple drafts.

Chase and Fulgham with Reagor is a potential sick trio. 

5 hours ago, Outlaw said:

My god imagine. And I think there's versatility there so you could move guys around to create mismatches.

11 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I would take Chase or Waddle (although chase is clearly superior). The problem is, we have more pressing needs than WR in the first round. It will be very tempting it Ja'Marr is on the board, with a year or prep you know he is going to completely annihilate the combine.

2 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

I would take Chase or Waddle (although chase is clearly superior). The problem is, we have more pressing needs than WR in the first round. It will be very tempting it Ja'Marr is on the board, with a year or prep you know he is going to completely annihilate the combine.

I guess it depends how the draft shapes up. Can we get a really good WR to have an impact in the second or third and a stud on D in the first then that's the better move. But we just need play makers regardless of position. 

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I guess it depends how the draft shapes up. Can we get a really good WR to have an impact in the second or third and a stud on D in the first then that's the better move. But we just need play makers regardless of position. 

I was reading some reports and they’re calling this another deep wr draft. I haven’t fully dig into it yet but I’m hoping we can get a guy early second round. 

On 10/18/2020 at 5:05 PM, NOTW said:

And you need a bigger sample size...of a game.  :lol:

6 rec, 75 yards and a TD today.  Off to a great start.  I do agree that we have all season to see how he does.  But gotta love what you see so far.

What a bust only 75 yards this week!!!

9 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

I was reading some reports and they’re calling this another deep wr draft. I haven’t fully dig into it yet but I’m hoping we can get a guy early second round. 

Our boy @Ray75 would concur with that view I believe bud!

2 hours ago, Ray75 said:

It is...

Alright Howie. Trade Ertz for a second, get me Surtain in round 1, WR and oline round 2, then a round 3 LB that isn't a major project. 

5 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Alright Howie. Trade Ertz for a second, get me Surtain in round 1, WR and oline round 2, then a round 3 LB that isn't a major project. 

Posted another mock this morning. Different scenario this time around. We win the division and host a play-off game.

4 hours ago, Ray75 said:

Posted another mock this morning. Different scenario this time around. We win the division and host a play-off game.

Do we win that play off game though? Or do we just host it?

On 10/19/2020 at 11:23 PM, Outlaw said:

Agreed.

42 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Do we win that play off game though? Or do we just host it?

Probably just host it... LOL

9 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Unless it is Chicago... 😉 Then Wentz can take down BDN.

If we win the division we’ll be facing the No.2 or 3 team of one of the other NFC divisions.

Could be any team out of Packers, Bears, Seahawks, Cardinals, Niners, Rams, Saints, Bucs, Panthers...

6 minutes ago, Ray75 said:

If we win the division we’ll be facing the No.2 or 3 team of one of the other NFC divisions.

Could be any team out of Packers, Bears, Seahawks, Cardinals, Niners, Rams, Saints, Bucs, Panthers...

Niners? I think not my friend. Have you seen their injury list? Ouch! It makes ours look quite good.

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Niners? I think not my friend. Have you seen their injury list? Ouch! It makes ours look quite good.

Just beat the Rams. You never know!

Remember best 8 will make it so basically the division winners and the best No.2’s but could potentially be 3’s.

Heck, every team in a particular division could make it if they have a better records than the best No.2’s in the other ones.

7 minutes ago, Ray75 said:

Remember best 8 will make it so basically the division winners and the best No.2’s but could potentially be 3’s.

Heck, every team in a particular division could make it if they have a better records than the best No.2’s in the other ones.

I mean yeah you never know but even my Niners fan friend who is the ultimate optimist with the Niners thinks they are doomed this year.

6 hours ago, Ray75 said:

Top 7 from each conference. 

Archived