Better Call Saul

RPeeteRules

11 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

All of the interesting and tolerable characters are dead in the present day 

They already did the El Camino thing with Jesse. 

I definitely don't want to see any more of Skylar and Walt Jr 

Who else is left? These two? 

e9d1eb3907ffc915fbe5834e17142e09.jpg

Jesse running a meth empire from a crab boat in the Bering Sea is the next logical step.

What a show. I was hoping with all hope that Nacho would somehow escape but then realizing that if he did that, they would have gone after his father. 

When Mike was behind his sniper scope and he said "do it", I wonder if he was wanting Nacho to kill one of the Salamancas or himself like he did. Anyways, what a fantastic scene. 

1 hour ago, vsptroops said:

What a show. I was hoping with all hope that Nacho would somehow escape but then realizing that if he did that, they would have gone after his father. 

When Mike was behind his sniper scope and he said "do it", I wonder if he was wanting Nacho to kill one of the Salamancas or himself like he did. Anyways, what a fantastic scene. 

I think he wanted Nacho to do it himself. Mike liked Nacho, and didn't want to have to kill him himself. He just went through killing someone he bonded with, Werner, and is still dealing with those emotions. It's still earlyish on so he's probably not as hard as he was in Breaking Bad. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DBW said:

I have to restart this season.  I’m half paying attention and not catching all the little details.  

Pay attention to the opening scene from the last episode. 

• Like 1

I think a Mike Erhmantraut prequel series about his time as a cop in Philly might be cool. 

Obviously, you would have to recast him..... I doubt they would spend the money to cgi de-age him. And he's definitely a unique looking dude, so it would be hard to find someone 

EmbaciBUcAANDzc.jpg.9571fa3b63f27d558210fbd1eab4fe17.jpg

15 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

I think a Mike Erhmantraut prequel series about his time as a cop in Philly might be cool. 

Obviously, you would have to recast him..... I doubt they would spend the money to cgi de-age him. And he's definitely a unique looking dude, so it would be hard to find someone 

EmbaciBUcAANDzc.jpg.9571fa3b63f27d558210fbd1eab4fe17.jpg

The Trick Jerome Flynn: He plays Neil Wallis in drama but how old is he?

Bronn if he puts on some weight 

• Like 1

On 4/27/2022 at 6:07 PM, LeanMeanGM said:

Pay attention to the opening scene from the last episode. 

Noted! That was a great episode from start to finish.  

On 4/30/2022 at 1:11 PM, DBW said:

Noted! That was a great episode from start to finish.  

Yep. It’s nothing crazy, it’s just this was more of a non linear episode than usual 

I knew I recognized that guy but couldn't figure out who he was 

d0c921269aba87989029681217b21429.jpg

Screenshot-2022-05-03-2.47.21-PM.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iladelphxx said:

I knew I recognized that guy but couldn't figure out who he was 

d0c921269aba87989029681217b21429.jpg

Screenshot-2022-05-03-2.47.21-PM.png

I had the same thought when I saw him.  When they said the name, I thought it was a great way to get him into the show.  It makes me wonder about where they are on the timeline.  To go from this to that, how much time passes.  I’m really curious too because of the age of the kid in BB (is it even his kid, or just her kid).

13 hours ago, RPeeteRules said:

I had the same thought when I saw him.  When they said the name, I thought it was a great way to get him into the show.  It makes me wonder about where they are on the timeline.  To go from this to that, how much time passes.  I’m really curious too because of the age of the kid in BB (is it even his kid, or just her kid).

don't think too hard about the timeline, considering the route they went with Kaylee Ehrmantrout.  

15 hours ago, RPeeteRules said:

Wendy was in the last episode too, looking much better. 

• Like 1

Is the next episode one where Gene pokes his head out in this series? It's been quiet on that part of the story so far.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UK Eagle said:

Is the next episode one where Gene pokes his head out in this series? It's been quiet on that part of the story so far.

I was thinking how odd that is too. Guessing it will be a huge penultimate episode and then a full on Gene only for the finale. 

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I was thinking how odd that is too. Guessing it will be a huge penultimate episode and then a full on Gene only for the finale. 

I was wondering the same - are we going to get a Gene episode or two completely close out his story

Maybe we’ll get a gene movie like el Camino. That would be my preference 

3 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

They must be going that way - I'd hoped they would drop in a little bit of Gene. even to start an episode, only to tease what will happen to Kim; that is the one thing that most of us have no idea how it will end up.

1 hour ago, UK Eagle said:

They must be going that way - I'd hoped they would drop in a little bit of Gene. even to start an episode, only to tease what will happen to Kim; that is the one thing that most of us have no idea how it will end up.

He’s going to realize that he’s putting her in danger personally, and professionally, and, in a final act of selflessness, dump her.

22 hours ago, The_Omega said:

He’s going to realize that he’s putting her in danger personally, and professionally, and, in a final act of selflessness, dump her.

I'd assume so, but I suppose we never really know where/if Jimmy truly transitions to Saul.  It could be a big tease.

To be fair, I've also been waiting for Tuco Salamanca turn up for the past series or so

On 5/6/2022 at 8:02 AM, UK Eagle said:

Was watching a show on Netflix, Bulls*** the game show.  Basically someone is asked questions and if they’re wrong, they tell three people why they knew the answer, and if one of the three believes they’re telling the truth, they could advance.

One of the question was asking where he was working.  Options were Sbarro, Cinnabon, Orange Julius, and Auntie Anne’s.  She claimed to be a fan of BB and BCS, but thought the answer was Sbarro.  Since she knew she got it wrong, she was saying in her bs statement to convince the three that she knew it was Sbarro and that Saul was still working in ABQ.

As a fan of BCS, the whole scene made me irrationally annoyed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, UK Eagle said:

I'd assume so, but I suppose we never really know where/if Jimmy truly transitions to Saul.  It could be a big tease.

To be fair, I've also been waiting for Tuco Salamanca turn up for the past series or so

He was in season 1 I believe 

I wonder if Kim winds up in a minivan with the vacuum repairman? 

I like the Saul 601 storyboard 

784981C5-E342-45DA-8914-AC2028F122FC.jpeg