Better Call Saul

RPeeteRules

4 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Right?  Unless that question was either a) do you need another beer? or b) how would you like your sandwich prepared? she needs to STFU 

At that exact moment the only allowable question is would you like a bj. 

the question actually was, hey i think they showed this scene before. did they show this scene before?  

I kept myself from saying will you kindly  shut the bleep up, but did say something to her later about completely ruining the ending. She was none too pleased with me, but I tried to be nice about it. 

• Haha 4

My ex was a moron and used to make me pause, explain and rewind crap all the time. 

I should have known when she told me that her favorite show was The Big Bang Theory. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, homerpat said:

the question actually was, hey i think they showed this scene before. did they show this scene before?  

I kept myself from saying will you kindly  shut the bleep up, but did say something to her later about completely ruining the ending. She was none too pleased with me, but I tried to be nice about it. 

My wife doesn’t really pay attention to the show but will "watch” it with me while she does something on her ipad. For whatever reason, this last episode she asks "so what’s with this Sandpiper thing and why are they trying to screw that guy?” 

The most loaded, long winded question she could have possibly asked that spans basically every season as I’m trying to pay attention. I said "he’s screwing with the old people so they don’t like him” and it sufficed as she didn’t ask any follow ups. 

• Haha 4

On 5/27/2022 at 7:57 PM, iladelphxx said:

My ex was a moron and used to make me pause, explain and rewind crap all the time. 

I should have known when she told me that her favorite show was The Big Bang Theory. 

23 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

My wife doesn’t really pay attention to the show but will "watch” it with me while she does something on her ipad. For whatever reason, this last episode she asks "so what’s with this Sandpiper thing and why are they trying to screw that guy?” 

The most loaded, long winded question she could have possibly asked that spans basically every season as I’m trying to pay attention. I said "he’s screwing with the old people so they don’t like him” and it sufficed as she didn’t ask any follow ups. 

My wife falls more into second category. Too be fair Saul is one of the few shows she will put phone down for most of, but yes she was 100% on her phone for final scene. It really took a lot of will power not to be really **** to her. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, homerpat said:

My wife falls more into second category. Too be fair Saul is one of the few shows she will put phone down for most of, but yes she was 100% on her phone for final scene. It really took a lot of will power not to be really **** to her. 

image.jpeg.2a0eb10b8edaf2b41063a6504d2309da.jpeg

• Haha 1

That last episode was solid that they named the damn thing plan and execution and still surprised the hell out of us 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2022 at 3:58 PM, homerpat said:

this was hilarious and so relatable. 

I constantly pause whatever it is we're watching as my wife decides to ask questions, or react in real time to what is still unfolding on the screen. I simply pause it and let her get it all out and then give a one/two word answer and go right back to the show/movie. You would think by now she takes the hint, but she doesn't.

She still has the balls to throw me under the bus sometimes to friends/family and mentions how I pause everything and take so long to get through things. To which I immediately retort with spoonfeeding her the reason behind that, which is her blabbing. She's shocked and offended every time. 

• Haha 1

On 5/31/2022 at 12:16 PM, JBENT87 said:

this was hilarious and so relatable. 

I constantly pause whatever it is we're watching as my wife decides to ask questions, or react in real time to what is still unfolding on the screen. I simply pause it and let her get it all out and then give a one/two word answer and go right back to the show/movie. You would think by now she takes the hint, but she doesn't.

She still has the balls to throw me under the bus sometimes to friends/family and mentions how I pause everything and take so long to get through things. To which I immediately retort with spoonfeeding her the reason behind that, which is her blabbing. She's shocked and offended every time. 

Need to add the passive aggressive 30 second flashback button for every interruption. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems like the end of ep.7 was saying, that fluff with Howard, with Sandpiper, that’s over, ish just got real. Thinking the final episodes are going to be white knuckle life or death. :groovy:

58 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

What do we get - 6 more episodes?  

i believe so. I think it was 7 in the first drop then 6 to finish up 

• Like 1

This video on the official YouTube dropped a few days back

More than a subtle nudge, nudge, wink, wink

• Like 1

AMC is showing the final season of Breaking Bad, instead of the 1st part of season 6 of BCS leading up to tonight. Mean anything? Nothing?

2 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

AMC is showing the final season of Breaking Bad, instead of the 1st part of season 6 of BCS leading up to tonight. Mean anything? Nothing?

their social media promoted Walt and Jesse returning at the beginning of this season, totally ruining that surprise by confirming that, so I think so. I was expecting Gene stuff tonight, but maybe it'll be the Walt/Jesse episode instead. Which admittedly doesn't really fit, so soon after where we just left off and the immediate aftermath that has to happen there. crap, IDK WTFs gonna happen. Can't wait though. 

10 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

They have been running BB marathon all weekend. 

Amazing. If the last 5 episodes are as good as this one, we are in for one helluva ride. 

• Like 1

Another one off the board :sad: 

while I love the throwaway Lalo/Nacho line on the desert helped spin off this show and both of those characters, after the (albeit brief) talk with Mike in the bedroom, I’m shocked that Jimmy/Saul would fear/pinpoint either of those guys at a later date, and instead be worried it’s Mike or the people he works with/for that might be trying to take him out.