Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Your drinking hurts only you. Smoking less so but you create risk for many others as a viral vector. Or do you only care about yourself?

if so thats fine just dont ask for help when you have a heart attack or get cancer. Stay in your vacuum.

 

If you want to go through your entire life never drinking any alcohol or whatever then that's cool.  You can live your life as healthy as you can and you might still have the misfortune of developing cancer.

And don't create a risk for any one else when I decide to light up a bowl from the comforts of my house.  

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I am not an Alabama fan in the slightest, but this is a problem.  Why are we not drafting players from the best programs.

 

 

 

Wasn't there a report too where the Eagles were the one team that didn't show up to Alabama's pro day this year?  

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

I am not an Alabama fan in the slightest, but this is a problem.  Why are we not drafting players from the best programs.

 

It's frustrating for sure.  I know people are probably sick of me touting the Cowboys draft classes but you know darn well every draft that the Cowboys are going to draft guys from big time programs and if they go small school guys, they are always guys with superior athleticism.  

It's another part of the smartest guy in the room syndrome that the Eagles FO has.  Let's find guys no one knows about rather than going after guys who prove it every Saturday at the biggest and best schools. 

The Eagles' starting QB spent most of his career at Alabama. 

3 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

If you want to go through your entire life never drinking any alcohol or whatever then that's cool.  You can live your life as healthy as you can and you might still have the misfortune of developing cancer.

And don't create a risk for any one else when I decide to light up a bowl from the comforts of my house.  

From reading your other posts, you are talking about two things the same that are entirely different.

You can't transmit liver disease, heart disease or cancer to other people.  You can transmit a virus, like, I dunno, Covid for example to other people, who might be health compromised and it might kill them.

I have no problem with stadiums requiring a vaccine. Those that can get one should. Those that cant, shouldn't be attending potential super spreader events anyway. So, really, it shouldnt even affect anyone. 

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

From reading your other posts, you are talking about two things the same that are entirely different.

You can't transmit liver disease, heart disease or cancer to other people.  You can transmit a virus, like, I dunno, Covid for example to other people, who might be health compromised and it might kill them.

 

And everyone like yourself who is vaccinated can still transmit the virus as well.  For those that are health compromised I suggest they get the vaccine.  

5 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

 

Wasn't there a report too where the Eagles were the one team that didn't show up to Alabama's pro day this year?  

I HOPE that's not true. 

1 minute ago, bpac55 said:

I HOPE that's not true. 

Yeah would be pretty disappointed if true. They're projected to have 7-8 players drafted in the first two rounds.

9 hours ago, justrelax said:

No.

image.thumb.png.e811e0bfb5e30578c941652573db4d9f.png

"This was not just us calling up a couple people who had been fired, and them venting, and then them having an axe to grind. This was a two-month process where, I don’t know what the final number was it. It was in the dozens of people we talked to. We were trying to paint a fair picture.”

It’s worth noting that Zach Berman is probably the most reserved and conservative reporter on the beat. I seriously doubt he’d attach himself to a clickbait article.

6 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

It’s worth noting that Zach Berman is probably the most reserved and conservative reporter on the beat. I seriously doubt he’d attach himself to a clickbait article.

100%

9 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

"This was not just us calling up a couple people who had been fired, and them venting, and then them having an axe to grind. This was a two-month process where, I don’t know what the final number was it. It was in the dozens of people we talked to. We were trying to paint a fair picture.”

So... we’re the Cowboys before Jerry’s son got control. That’s concerning 

Wait, so they're going to require vaccinations for fans but not for players? 

1 minute ago, Giddyunc said:

Wait, so they're going to require vaccinations for fans but not for players? 

Fans don’t have a union to give them bad advice 

11 minutes ago, blindside said:

So... we’re the Cowboys before Jerry’s son got control. That’s concerning 

 

What a more concerning is Lurie's son already has his own mini-Howie in place with Halaby. 

2 minutes ago, Giddyunc said:

Wait, so they're going to require vaccinations for fans but not for players? 

As a fan Id rather take one tiny needle and be done with it rather than the rigorous testing protocol the players have to repetitively go through. That test sucks. Needle much easier to take. 

2 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Fans don’t have a union to give them bad advice 

 

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

As a fan Id rather take one tiny needle and be done with it rather than the rigorous testing protocol the players have to repetitively go through. That test sucks. Needle much easier to take. 

So is the nfl going to require all coaches, staffs, and general employees to get the vaccine?

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

I am not an Alabama fan in the slightest, but this is a problem.  Why are we not drafting players from the best programs.

 

They drafted Freddie Milons in 2002, what more do you want?

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

As a fan Id rather take one tiny needle and be done with it rather than the rigorous testing protocol the players have to repetitively go through. That test sucks. Needle much easier to take. 

 

They will still likely be tested.  

4 minutes ago, Giddyunc said:

 

So is the nfl going to require all coaches, staffs, and general employees to get the vaccine?

Yes, if they want all access to the team unless they have a legit health/religion excuse.

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

They will still likely be tested.  

yes. because they arent being forced to take the vaccine...

I repeat- I would much rather have that 1 tiny needle that you dont even feel, rather than repetitive nasal swabbing.

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Yes, if they want all access to the team unless they have a legit health/religion excuse.

And what if they have said health/religion excuse?

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

yes. because they arent being forced to take the vaccine...

I repeat- I would much rather have that 1 tiny needle that you dont even feel, rather than repetitive nasal swabbing.

 

I repeat - If they were all required to get the vaccine they would likely still continue to be tested regularly. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.