Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Kyle Pitts is TE1 in FF this year. How high do we draft him?

I can’t remember the last time a rookie TE came into the league and just exploded for a huge rookie season. Pitts can also play WR so he has that going for him. 

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

Just now, Connecticut Eagle said:

Looking at a draft pick chart.

It seems that #84, the third we got from Indy would be the currency to get from #12 to #9, if necessary.

Then you could look at it as Wentz and our #6 for #9 and two first round picks in 2022.  (Yes, one of them is conditional.)

But for who? I like where we’re at. Unless Chase falls. Maybe Pitts too.

No QBs are worth where they’re going after Wilson.

1 minute ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

Looking at a draft pick chart.

It seems that #84, the third we got from Indy, would be the currency to get from #12 to #9, if necessary.

Then you could look at it broadly as Wentz and our #6 for #9 and two first round picks in 2022.  (Yes, one of them is conditional.)

image.gif.b0392e37edfcbbc87ff2c2f00ebb7773.gif

2 minutes ago, hukdonfoniks said:

Over Kelce?  No way.

And Kittle's going to be in for a MONSTER year.  Especially if they have a rookie QB starting.  10+ targets a game, minimum.

Depending on who’s passing him the ball he will have WR1 stats. I wouldn’t draft Kittle over him.

  • Author
Just now, eaglesflyers#1 said:

But for who? I like where we’re at. Unless Chase falls. Maybe Pitts too.

No QBs are worth where they’re going after Wilson.

I think we're fine where we are also.  But if they love someone and are afraid that NY or Dallas would take him, then they might go get the guy.

1 minute ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

But for who? I like where we’re at. Unless Chase falls. Maybe Pitts too.

No QBs are worth where they’re going after Wilson.

I could see the eagles if they loved surtain or horn and believed Dallas would take him. try to trade up to get the guy they love. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I could see the eagles if they loved surtain or horn and believed Dallas would take him. try to trade up to get the guy they love. 

Hopefully they see it as Horn>Surtain

12 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

No, you don't know if you will get the disease and get better because it's not in your control. More people getting the vaccine prevents the spread and mutation of the disease.  So even if you get well the first time the next variation might be more likely to kill you.  

 

The vaccine doesn't prevent the spread.  That's just not true and isn't even something they claim with the vaccine.  You can still spread covid even if you are vaccinated.  Also if there is a mutation and a new strain it's likely your vaccine will not protect you against it. 

 

But hey I'm in an age range where I have a 99.98% survival rate if I were to get COVID so I'll take my chances. 

2 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

I think we're fine where we are also.  But if they love someone and are afraid that NY or Dallas would take him, then they might go get the guy.

corner if they love surtain or horn makes a lot of sense that they try and jump dallas to get. I feel like WR they likely could sit at 12 and be fine. 

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I can’t remember the last time a rookie TE came into the league and just exploded for a huge rookie season. Pitts can also play WR so he has that going for him. 

Only two TE's in the last 15 years had a rookie season with more than 600 yards receiving. 

1 minute ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Hopefully they see it as Horn>Surtain

I love horn. I like surtain as well. I’d be happy with either but i prefer horn. Then again I’m also a huge fan of newsome but it’s way way too early to take him there 

39 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

98% survival rate without a vaccine. What's it like 98.5 with one? Yeah, OK. I feel much safer. People should get them and I'll probably get one down the line as well, but forcing people to is something totally different.

Really don't care what you do or what you don't do, but a 2% death rate in this country is over 6 million dead. 

  • Author
1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

The vaccine doesn't prevent the spread.  That's just not true and isn't even something they claim with the vaccine.  You can still spread covid even if you are vaccinated.  Also if there is a mutation and a new strain it's likely your vaccine will not protect you against it. 

 

But hey I'm in an age range where I have a 99.98% survival rate if I were to get COVID so I'll take my chances. 

 

I've stopped posting about the vaccine.

We can all stop now.

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I love horn. I like surtain as well. I’d be happy with either but i prefer horn. Then again I’m also a huge fan of newsome but it’s way way too early to take him there 

Like him a lot too. My thoughts are Horn>Surtain>>Newsome>Farley (would be higher, maybe between Horn/Surtain except for his back issue).

7 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

image.gif.b0392e37edfcbbc87ff2c2f00ebb7773.gif

One of the 6 best Hendrix songs for sure:

 

Is Marshall Jr. really growing on anyone else? I wouldn’t mind trading back up into late 20s for him from 37.

Saw an interesting trade proposal on some site of #37 & Ertz to Buffalo for #30.

15 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Kyle Pitts is TE1 in FF this year. How high do we draft him?

Let others make that mistake

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Only two TE's in the last 15 years had a rookie season with more than 600 yards receiving. 

I know Travis kelce. I was gonna say gronk but i don’t think he did. I also don’t think venom davis nor Olsen did. I wanna say it’s engram cause the giants sucked and he had a bunch of garbage time stats late his rookie year 

I'm going to need a vaccine for all the tears when Pitts goes to Dallas and they still are a 9-8 team. 

  • Author
Just now, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Is Marshall Jr. really growing on anyone else? I wouldn’t mind trading back up into late 20s for him.

I think we need really good players.  Surer things.  The second half of the first round is where you find the Marcus Smiths, Agholors, and Reagors.

#12 isn't a guarantee, but we need more talent.

Just now, Connecticut Eagle said:

I think we need really good players.  Surer things.  The second half of the first round is where you find the Marcus Smiths, Agholors, and Reagors.

#12 isn't a guarantee, but we need more talent.

I edited my original post - meant up from 37.

2 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Like him a lot too. My thoughts are Horn>Surtain>>Newsome>Farley (would be higher, maybe between Horn/Surtain except for his back issue).

That’s how i have mine. Farley i love but his injury concerns i can’t take him at 12. As much as i love his potential. I was listening Dane burglar on a podcast talk a couple weeks back about how some teams took a first round grade off him and he wouldn’t be surprised if he fell to late first early second. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I know Travis kelce. I was gonna say gronk but i don’t think he did. I also don’t think venom davis nor Olsen did. I wanna say it’s engram cause the giants sucked and he had a bunch of garbage time stats late his rookie year 

Kelce is a technically no, he played one game and then went on IR. His sophomore season was pretty good though. Engram is one. I don't think you are going to get the other without looking it up.

8 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

The vaccine doesn't prevent the spread.  That's just not true and isn't even something they claim with the vaccine.  You can still spread covid even if you are vaccinated.  Also if there is a mutation and a new strain it's likely your vaccine will not protect you against it. 

 

But hey I'm in an age range where I have a 99.98% survival rate if I were to get COVID so I'll take my chances. 

Do you drink alcohol? Smoke?

3 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

There is an ignore feature.  Congrats!

 

 

"Build a bridge, get over it".  

 

 

Why would you ignore me?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.