Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Fant?

No. 

Just now, What The F said:

West Coast team. 

Went to N.D. 

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

All this vaccine talk almost makes me miss the days when posters on here would share pictures of themselves with their shirts off

1 hour ago, RememberTheKoy said:

 

What does it matter if you got vaccinated? 

Vaccines are not perfect and vaccination appears to lower transmission rates.

1 minute ago, garingovt2000 said:

All this vaccine talk almost makes me miss the days when posters on here would share pictures of their wives with their shirts off

Feel free to pick up the tradition and run with it 

4 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

I wasn’t aware we even had an actual Z or slot.

:roll:

2 minutes ago, What The F said:

No. 

Went to N.D. 

Lol had to look it up no one will get it and if they do I don’t believe they didn’t do the same

4 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

The ones at 37 are good, they’re just the smaller Moore’s/Toney’s of the draft IMO. Nothing wrong with them, I just think we have enough tiny "fast” WRs as it is. 

While balance is important, I do prefer separation above all else.

Reagor is short, but stout, and not nearly as fast as advertised.  Watkins is average height, slender, fast, but exceptionally raw and more of a gadget at the LOS at this point.  Hightower just isn’t ready for NFL football.

I’d say there is plenty of room for a speed WR considering that we don’t really have one.  

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Whitten?

Nope. 

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Whitten?

Outside the timeframe and his rookie year was only 347 yards

I could probably make a Rhyme of the other TE's name and people still wouldnt get it.  Lets try....

Von Marlson

 

19 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

 

I've stopped posting about the vaccine.

We can all stop now.

Fine

33 minutes ago, justrelax said:

It strikes me that Lurie knew Groh was the wrong guy but Doug jumped the gun on saying he’d be back. No way that was happening. If Doug hadn’t jumped the gun we’d never have heard about the owner’s opinion.

I am unsure if Groh was wrong or not.  I mean the offense got worse in 2020 not better.  I do think Doug was too loyal to his coaches and didn't want to make a change.  I think your statement kind of begs the question as to why Lurie believed he was right that Groh needed to be fired.  I mean why would the owner believe he was is in a better position to determine the need for the change vs. the coach.  I could understand if what we heard was Howie believed a change needed to be made and I went with Howie's judgment but that's different than the owner coming to a decision that the offensive coordinator should be fired.  

7 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

The ones at 37 are good, they’re just the smaller Moore’s/Toney’s of the draft IMO. Nothing wrong with them, I just think we have enough tiny "fast” WRs as it is. 

I think you’re gonna have either Bateman or Marshall sitting there at #37 if you want them; you’ll also have Dyami Brown, Tylan Wallace, and Tamorrion Terry at #70 and later.  I personally think Tylan Wallace has a real chance to be excellent at the NFL level 

2 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

While balance is important, I do prefer separation above all else.

Reagor is short, but stout, and not nearly as fast as advertised.  Watkins is average height, slender, fast, but exceptionally raw and more of a gadget at the LOS at this point.  Hightower just isn’t ready for NFL football.

I’d say there is plenty of room for a speed WR considering that we don’t really have one.  

Yeah I guess I just have "PTSD” for lack of a better word from advertised speed vs NFL field speed.

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Oh. The TE from the browns who had one good year and then disappeared 

Wrong

2 hours ago, NCiggles said:

Did you get to kill any pigs on your trip? 

Did he go on a hunting trip or a bachelor party?  

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Oh. The TE from the browns who had one good year and then disappeared 

It was really one OK season but still he would be a decent number 2 TE. He's only going to be 25.  

1 minute ago, hputenis said:

Did he go on a hunting trip or a bachelor party?  

BLM protest?

 

 

 

 

What fine I will take it to CVON.

i'm i reading these reports correct? NFL mandates team employees get vaccine but not players 

Catching up on the various streams of consciousness on here, was just wondering if Doug had any resentment bubbling under at Lowie for not trusting him after year 1 and it came to head this year.  1 Super Bowl, 2 other play off runs and you still don't trust me.  Essentially, why hire me if you won't give me any autonomy?

Whoever is selectively leaking the stuff to the press, is clearly not allowing the issue to be slipped under the carpet.  Feels like the Scouting/Football departments are getting their excuses in early, or at least pointing a finger at the hubris of others if a strange pick is made.  "We tried"

1 minute ago, UK Eagle said:

Catching up on the various streams of consciousness on here, was just wondering if Doug had any resentment bubbling under at Lowie for not trusting him after year 1 and it came to head this year.  1 Super Bowl, 2 other play off runs and you still don't trust me.  Essentially, why hire me if you won't give me any autonomy?

Whoever is selectively leaking the stuff to the press, is clearly not allowing the issue to be slipped under the carpet.  Feels like the Scouting/Football departments are getting their excuses in early, or at least pointing a finger at the hubris of others if a strange pick is made.  "We tried"

sounds like scorned employees , popping off their pie holes

4 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

Catching up on the various streams of consciousness on here, was just wondering if Doug had any resentment bubbling under at Lowie for not trusting him after year 1 and it came to head this year.  1 Super Bowl, 2 other play off runs and you still don't trust me.  Essentially, why hire me if you won't give me any autonomy?

Whoever is selectively leaking the stuff to the press, is clearly not allowing the issue to be slipped under the carpet.  Feels like the Scouting/Football departments are getting their excuses in early, or at least pointing a finger at the hubris of others if a strange pick is made.  "We tried"

I think its Doug

1 minute ago, UK Eagle said:

Catching up on the various streams of consciousness on here, was just wondering if Doug had any resentment bubbling under at Lowie for not trusting him after year 1 and it came to head this year.  1 Super Bowl, 2 other play off runs and you still don't trust me.  Essentially, why hire me if you won't give me any autonomy?

Whoever is selectively leaking the stuff to the press, is clearly not allowing the issue to be slipped under the carpet.  Feels like the Scouting/Football departments are getting their excuses in early, or at least pointing a finger at the hubris of others if a strange pick is made.  "We tried"

I don't think it's a selective leak but I do think Doug's departure has left sources out there that are willing to speak.  The reality is that reporters are trying to get a grasp on the dynamics as much as fans are and I am sure know these kinds of stories will generate interest.  I also don't think there's a fear that anyone is burning any bridges.  It's also far different than any stories I can remember coming out after Chip or Andy leaving.  There is definitely some animosity towards Howie and Lurie.  

Remember when the Eagles won the Super Bowl and were the 'Gold Standard' of the NFL?

d04550ea68e0071dd4e1970c734141c8.jpg

Feels like so long ago...

3 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

Remember when the Eagles won the Super Bowl and were the 'Gold Standard' of the NFL?

d04550ea68e0071dd4e1970c734141c8.jpg

Feels like so long ago...

It was 10% of my life ago which I like to think of as a while

4 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

Remember when the Eagles won the Super Bowl and were the 'Gold Standard' of the NFL?

d04550ea68e0071dd4e1970c734141c8.jpg

Feels like so long ago...

Howie to Lurie at the end of every season since

Sorry South Park GIFs | Tenor

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.