Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

What is the consensus on what happens with Ertz? Cut post June 1 to save $8.5 million or do they restructure? 

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

  • Author
1 minute ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

I edited my original post - meant up from 37.

Too late.  I already wrote your grade for the post down in ink.

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

That’s how i have mine. Farley i love but his injury concerns i can’t take him at 12. As much as i love his potential. I was listening Dane burglar on a podcast talk a couple weeks back about how some teams took a first round grade off him and he wouldn’t be surprised if he fell to late first early second. 

What happens if you grab Horn/Surtain and then he’s there at 37? Do you just secure your CBs for the next decade?

Just now, Connecticut Eagle said:

Too late.  I already wrote your grade for the post down in ink.

What lol

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I know Travis kelce. I was gonna say gronk but i don’t think he did. I also don’t think venom davis nor Olsen did. I wanna say it’s engram cause the giants sucked and he had a bunch of garbage time stats late his rookie year 

Not technically.....  

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Kelce is a technically no, he played one game and then went on IR. His sophomore season was pretty good though. Engram is one. I don't think you are going to get the other without looking it up.

Totally forgot kelce IR basically his rookie season. Hmmmm. Wanna say Noah fant but i don’t think he did. 

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I know Travis kelce. I was gonna say gronk but i don’t think he did. I also don’t think venom davis nor Olsen did. I wanna say it’s engram cause the giants sucked and he had a bunch of garbage time stats late his rookie year 

I think it’s Shockey and Engram...but Shockey was more than 15 years ago. 

I cheated and looked. My guess is no one will guess 1 of them without looking it up. 

1 minute ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

What happens if you grab Horn/Surtain and then he’s there at 37? Do you just secure your CBs for the next decade?

What lol

I’d grab him at that point. I think the value is worth it. Then again would also know the rest of the board. 

Some of you guys wanting to trade up from #37 back into the first round are just forcing the board and giving up picks needlessly.  There will be plenty of really good players at #37, just draft one.

3 minutes ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

What is the consensus on what happens with Ertz? Cut post June 1 to save $8.5 million or do they restructure? 

Draft day trade

15 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Do you drink alcohol? Smoke?L

 

Yep as I'm sure many in my age bracket do.  The odds are still astronomically in my favor. 

Just now, Alphagrand said:

Some of you guys wanting to trade up from #37 back into the first round are just forcing the board and giving up picks needlessly.  There will be plenty of really good players at #37, just draft one.

This team needs an an actual X wideout to give Hurts a fair shake in his trial.

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

I think it’s Shockey and Engram...but Shockey was more than 15 years ago. 

Yeah Shockley was in 02 draft. I only remember that cause it was the Lito and brown draft. 

3 minutes ago, What The F said:

I cheated and looked. My guess is no one will guess 1 of them without looking it up. 

Give me a hint 

3 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Some of you guys wanting to trade up from #37 back into the first round are just forcing the board and giving up picks needlessly.  There will be plenty of really good players at #37, just draft one.

If Kadarius Toney is there at 37, I'd be fine with him. CB-WR start is good for me. 

12 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Is Marshall Jr. really growing on anyone else? I wouldn’t mind trading back up into late 20s for him from 37.

Saw an interesting trade proposal on some site of #37 & Ertz to Buffalo for #30.

Yes!

3 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Some of you guys wanting to trade up from #37 back into the first round are just forcing the board and giving up picks needlessly.  There will be plenty of really good players at #37, just draft one.

I'd do it if there is someone you love that is dropping a bit more than you expected and you don't think you have a shot. Even trading up to 33 is an option. I doubt they use all 11 picks so there will be some moving around. 

17 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Only two TE's in the last 15 years had a rookie season with more than 600 yards receiving. 

Fant?

3 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

This team needs an an actual X wideout to give Hurts a fair shake in his trial.

You don’t think there will be a good one at #37?  It’s another deep WR draft 

1 minute ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Fant?

Nope, he was just short at 562

Just now, Alphagrand said:

You don’t think there will be a good one at #37?  It’s another deep WR draft 

The ones at 37 are good, they’re just the smaller Moore’s/Toney’s of the draft IMO. Nothing wrong with them, I just think we have enough tiny "fast” WRs as it is. 

6 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

This team needs an an actual X wideout to give Hurts a fair shake in his trial.

I wasn’t aware we even had an actual Z or slot.

2 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

You don’t think there will be a good one at #37?  It’s another deep WR draft 

We draft nothing but busts at WR...how on Earth are we supposed to get one at 37 in round 2 that is going to be effective as a rookie?

Just now, eagle45 said:

I wasn’t aware we even had an actual Z or slot.

Reagor was such a bad pick

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Yeah Shockley was in 02 draft. I only remember that cause it was the Lito and brown draft. 

Give me a hint 

West Coast team. 

3 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

You don’t think there will be a good one at #37?  It’s another deep WR draft 

 

I don't think the Eagles should take a WR at 37 of they don't take one at 12.  So many holes on this team, there are at least young guys on the roster who can develop.  If a guy like Smith or Waddle is there at 12 then yes consider taking them.  But don't just dedicate top draft picks at WR for the sake of drafting a WR early. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.