Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

Just now, greend said:

I'll counter with an article that says "they're not sure" is just that somebody saying they are not sure. I'll also stand by the statement that after vaccination you won't die or even be hospitalized. Did you read mine?

So yeah....they aren't sure means you can possibly spread it still hence the BS wear a mask after stuff. I read yours hence quoting it and laughing at you for your 100%. They flat out say it won't work for some people. Do we agree people should get one? Yes. We differ on forcing them too.

Just now, NCiggles said:

Oh someone went to the hospital for the J&J vaccine OMG because no one is going to the hospital for Covid.  

And? Point is they aren't 100%. That's just a ridiculous statement.

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, greend said:

That doesn't say they die now does it?

Well. greend....what do you think not protected means, dude? Doesn't work means doesn't work. LOL just stop. 100% was foolish to say and move on.

2 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

Yes there are lipids and salts in the vaccine very dangerous and not at all used in millions of other products. https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/HealthU/2021/01/11/a-simple-breakdown-of-the-ingredients-in-the-covid-vaccines/  Good lord read about it if you are that worried and I don't mean on Facebook.  Look at medical sites.  It's safe.  The drawback is that it might not work.  Even the concern about blood clots with J&J, is significantly less than the risk for blood clots with birth control or in fact getting Covid.  The reason they were able to develop it so quickly is that a number of these companies were far along in developing a SARS vaccine when they stopped because funding dried up.  

It is perfectly safe and although I think it should be mandatory except for those who might have a health risk the reality is that we cannot make it mandatory in this country.  This unfortunately will likely mean that Covid will be endemic and a persistent problem.  Thanks you Fing covid denying anti-vaccinating morons.  I hope you trip on a rake and castrate yourself because lord knows we don't need more stupid in this country.  

 

I have no issue with people getting it.  I think all at risk people should strongly consider getting it.  Fact is the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it amd spreading the virus.  Fact is I'm young and healthy and if I get covid I will deal with it and recover as I would any other virus.  You want to protect yourself and get the vaccine then go right ahead that's your right. Sorry you have such a cultish mentality that you wish harm on those who don't follow along with you. 

Just now, Diehardfan said:

So yeah....they aren't sure means you can possibly spread it still hence the BS wear a mask after stuff. I read yours hence quoting it and laughing at you for your 100%. They flat out say it won't work for some people. Do we agree people should get one? Yes. We differ on forcing them too.

100% don't die. And I really don't care about people such as yourself "laughing at me". Moving on. 

Just now, Diehardfan said:

Well. greend....what do you think not work means, dude? Doesn't work means doesn't work. LOL just stop. 100% was foolish to say and move on.

Doesn't work means they get covid. Can you kinda figure that out on your own?   10% have a chance of getting covid 0% chance of dying. 

3 minutes ago, greend said:

100% don't die. And I really don't care about people such as yourself "laughing at me". Moving on. 

I'm glad. Not laughing at you just the point. I can separate the two.

1 minute ago, greend said:

Doesn't work means they get covid. Can you kinda figure that out on your own?   10% have a chance of getting covid 0% chance of dying. 

Thought we were moving on? OK, we can talk about it again....well if a vaccine doesn't protect some people as your article stated...how exactly does your science work in protecting them because they got one? It doesn't. Hence 100 percent is foolish to say. Just say 95% or so like most articles and move on.

THE DRAFT CANT COME SOON ENOUGH

4 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

So yeah....they aren't sure means you can possibly spread it still hence the BS wear a mask after stuff. I read yours hence quoting it and laughing at you for your 100%. They flat out say it won't work for some people. Do we agree people should get one? Yes. We differ on forcing them too.

And? Point is they aren't 100%. That's just a ridiculous statement.

 

Just now, Diehardfan said:

I'm glad. Not laughing at you just the point. I can separate the two.

Obviously you can't. And while you are at it you are wrong. Moving on!

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

So yeah....they aren't sure means you can possibly spread it still hence the BS wear a mask after stuff. I read yours hence quoting it and laughing at you for your 100%. They flat out say it won't work for some people. Do we agree people should get one? Yes. We differ on forcing them too.

And? Point is they aren't 100%. That's just a ridiculous statement.

<fact-filled response that will be dismissed and mocked because it is not consistent with your world view>

Just now, greend said:

 

Obviously you can't. And while you are at it you are wrong. Moving on!

For the 100%. Doesn't mean I think you are stupid.

2 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

THE DRAFT CANT COME SOON ENOUGH

KYLE PITTS SUCKS!

1 minute ago, greend said:

 

Obviously you can't. And while you are at it you are wrong. Moving on!

 

Saying it 100% stops everyone who gets a vaccine from dying from covid when it isn't even effective 100% of the time is like saying it works 60% of the time it works everytime. 

 

 

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

 

I have no issue with people getting it.  I think all at risk people should strongly consider getting it.  Fact is the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it amd spreading the virus.  Fact is I'm young and healthy and if I get covid I will deal with it and recover as I would any other virus.  You want to protect yourself and get the vaccine then go right ahead that's your right. Sorry you have such a cultish mentality that you wish harm on those who don't follow along with you. 

No, you don't know if you will get the disease and get better because it's not in your control. More people getting the vaccine prevents the spread and mutation of the disease.  So even if you get well the first time the next variation might be more likely to kill you.  

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

KYLE PITTS SUCKS!

You can't draft a TE in the top 5!

Just now, RLC said:

You can't draft a TE in the top 5!

But at 6 it’s totally acceptable

Nothing like the eagles blog going to save the world and changed the opinion of people who want and don’t want the vaccination. The blog making a small difference one step at a time. 

Just now, RLC said:

You can't draft a TE in the top 5!

Is Howie trading up? 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

KYLE PITTS SUCKS!

The Eagles' first round draft pick deserves your support.  Get on board

falcons-interested-te-kyle-pitts-4.jpg?v=1

1 minute ago, Alphagrand said:

The Eagles' first round draft pick deserves your support.  Get on board

falcons-interested-te-kyle-pitts-4.jpg?v=1

That’s a pretty big WR

The entire reason we're starting to talk about going back to normal life is because people are getting the vaccine. 

The same way you can argue that COVID doesn't kill 98% or 99% of people who have it, you can also argue that the vaccine doesn't kill 98% or 99% of the people who get it.  But it is effective against the virus. 

It's got nothing to do with "protecting yourself from the vaccine".  It's "I want this Fing virus gone as quickly as possible, and if I have to get two shots of a vaccine to do it, so be it".  If me getting a shot means it's got that much less of a chance to mutate and drag out, fine. 

Now all that being said, we absolutely have to go defense at 12.  Not even an option.  The cupboard of young defensive talent is so bare on that side of the ball it's disgusting.

4 minutes ago, RLC said:

You can't draft a TE in the top 5!

bUt He'S nOt TeChNiCaLlY jUsT a Te!!!!

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Lurie did the right thing with Reich?  But he wanted to do the wrong thing.  Him being right about Groh only solidifies the point that if he has to come in and override his Head Coach then the whole thing is F-ed.  Because if he feels like he needs to do that then the wrong HC was hired.  And he is the one who hired him.  

Once Lurie felt like he was compelled to take over after Chip, that is when he got more involved.  The next transition, is when he feels like it has gotten so bad that he is compelled to back away and let a real football man take over.  Until then.....nothing will change.  Him being right about Groh and wrong about Reich but doing the right thing about Reich is all irrelevant.  The point is....we should not know the strong opinions of the owner about assistant coaches and draft picks.  

It strikes me that Lurie knew Groh was the wrong guy but Doug jumped the gun on saying he’d be back. No way that was happening. If Doug hadn’t jumped the gun we’d never have heard about the owner’s opinion.

Kyle Pitts is TE1 in FF this year. How high do we draft him?

  • Author

Looking at a draft pick chart.

It seems that #84, the third we got from Indy, would be the currency to get from #12 to #9, if necessary.

Then you could look at it broadly as Wentz and our #6 for #9 and two first round picks in 2022.  (Yes, one of them is conditional.)

1 minute ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Kyle Pitts is TE1 in FF this year. How high do we draft him?

Over Kelce?  No way.

And Kittle's going to be in for a MONSTER year.  Especially if they have a rookie QB starting.  10+ targets a game, minimum.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.