EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Maybe they are legitimately picking a left fielder. Mccutchen seems kind of old though and on the decline. Lol 

They are going to bring in Hoskins and ask him to change positions.

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

They are going to bring in Hoskins and ask him to change positions.

Hope the eagles analytics team doesn’t mess with his swing 

2 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

If it's Vera Tucker they should just forfeit the entire season

Maybe it’s a center as kelce could retire after 2021 

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I predict Waddle will be the last one drafted of those 3, and will not be on the board at 12.

4 QBs, 2 OT, 1 WR, 1 TE and those 3 would leave us with Smith. Damn.

We have no one on the roster to start across from Slay and he will be gone in a year or two. If they don’t address CB by tomorrow night I give up. May need to double/triple dip there throughout the draft.

20 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Ok, pick a player the Eagles will draft outside the first round. 

My guy is Kendrick Green. I love his athleticism as a Kelce replacement. 

Tylan Wallace WR

Hamsah Nasirildeen S

Rhamondre Stevenson RB

.... dare to dream ....

3 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

We have no one on the roster to start across from Slay and he will be gone in a year or two. If they don’t address CB by tomorrow night I give up. May need to double/triple dip there throughout the draft.

Craig James, beyotch 

This is exactly why I’m fully onboard with trading up to 8-9 to take Surtain or Horn. 

1 minute ago, Alphagrand said:

Tylan Wallace WR

Hamsah Nasirildeen S

Rhamondre Stevenson RB

.... dare to dream ....

Trey Smith is a dude I think that could be a monster.  Kelvin Joseph has a ton of talent and might be had later in draft due to character.  Ifeatu could be a potential fan favorite here as well.  Dyami Brown would be intriguing should he fall into round 3

Over under 1 pick the Eagles make tonight. Could see them trading back into 1st.

When your franchise QB is more excited about a TV programme than your franchise, you know you have a problem.

Funny thing is.  All those draftniks that have spent months sourcing their mocks to get bragging rights and Aaron Rodgers does this

IcyBountifulHorseshoebat-size_restricted

The eagles when they make draft picks out of left field 

image.gif.89b3b9062b8123b53b93bdcc9b468df2.gif

Over under 1 pick the Eagles make tonight. Could see them trading back into 1st.

You have to make it 1.5 unless you think they trade out of the first entirely. 

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

You have to make it 1.5 unless you think they trade out of the first entirely. 

Good point. Gave up betting this year so forgot the .5 aspect.

The "Howie is smarter than everyone else" pick from left field is what has me worried right now.  Just take BPA and sit down, you turd.

1 minute ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

The "Howie is smarter than everyone else" pick from left field is what has me worried right now.  Just take BPA and sit down, you rat.

Know you prob didn’t mean it like that but given that Howie is Jewish, calling him a rat is probably not a good idea.

And the Packers should have known Rodgers "fiancee" wouldn't want another winter in Wisconsin. Hardly a place where Hollywood people go to hang out is it?

Just now, UK Eagle said:

And the Packers should have known Rodgers "fiancee" wouldn't want another winter in Wisconsin. Hardly a place where Hollywood people go to hang out is it?

I made this same point earlier. I think a part of this is his new fiancé doesn’t want to spend 5-6 months in GB. Kind of like Ciara has been rumored to also not want to be in seattle 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I made this same point earlier. I think a part of this is his new fiancé doesn’t want to spend 5-6 months in GB. Kind of like Ciara has been rumored to also not want to be in seattle 

His fiancee didn't even know who he was or what sport he played, she obviously can't be trusted

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

His fiancee didn't even know who he was or what sport he played, she obviously can't be trusted

What is baseketball?

Teddy Bridgewater, reading the report that DEN is one of Rodgers’ preferred destinations:

image.gif.8148aa4b30aea926572c8c9340e21d55.gif

Archived