Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

Thoughts on this year's draft hats?

Horrific 

  • Replies 66.6k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Know Life
    Know Life

    I turned 38 today and have lost 52lbs since February. I’m very rarely ever proud of myself, but I’m feeling pretty proud today and thought I’d share. Carry on.

  • At this point, I’d like to see a former HC on the staff, but the biggest coaching news left is whether Stout stays.  BOOOOOOOOM

Posted Images

We really, really need the QBs and OL to start going now. 

Parsons my guess 

I think Waddle is going to be really good.  

Waddle to Miami doesn't surprise me.

Just now, 315Eagles said:

That's a fair point.  I'd rather take Chase and then focus on O-line the rest of the draft.

If i didn’t have Higgins And Boyd already i would agree. But i have both. Burrow was fine last year when he got protection. Problem is their oline was arguably the worst in the league. 

Wow.

Ok lions wtf you gonna do? Never had good read on them

sewell seems logical

Just now, RLC said:

Pairing Waddle with a QB that doesn't like to throw deep is a choice by Miami. 

Tua may not even start the entire season

He was mentioned for freaking Fitzpatrick lol

Did not play out well.  It normally doesn’t.

This is lining up for the Eagles to trade down or make a horrible pick.

I have no problem with any of the picks taken so far, frankly, have better options in mind.

Just now, Swoop said:

Waddle to Miami doesn't surprise me.

Me neither i tend to think Miami wanted him or chase when they traded up. I think they’d have been excited for either. Got one. 

Told you guys Waddle would go shockingly early to Miami.

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Things are not playing out well. 

going pretty much the way every mock has been calling it...

only Howie can F this up now 

There are some loaded offensive teams this year 

Another year of poor weapons.

Sewell is dropping

  • Author
Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I’m scared.  Hold me.  

I told you cuddling was in the cards.

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Things are not playing out well. 

Take a pill

its fine so far

Just don't draft Mac Jones at #12, I'll even take Paye over him.

5 minutes ago, Birdman said:

lmao...Sirianni has just as much pull within the organization as I do...

 

 

He's just happy to be there. 

My guess is Lions go Smith. There goes the run on WRs.

Lions are taking Smith.  They lost Marvin Jones and Kenny Galloday.  They brought in Jared Goff.  He needs SOMEONE to throw to.

  • Author
Just now, aptosbird said:

Sewell is dropping

Who was the Twitter guy saying Sewell wasn't for real.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.