EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

Give me an f’ing break. Chiefs rested all starters and not a peep. Eagles did the same thing in Week 17 2017 and not peep. Now it’s da integrityz of da gamez

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Bad news imo on the kelce front 

Knowing this team, it speaks more ill of Dom DiSandro than any of the players 

7 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Knowing this team, it speaks more ill of Dom DiSandro than any of the players 

Let them just be regular people for a while.

12 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Give me an f’ing break. Chiefs rested all starters and not a peep. Eagles did the same thing in Week 17 2017 and not peep. Now it’s da integrityz of da gamez

The same NFL that didn't fine Jaylon Smith for headbutting Mialata causing a concussion away from the play and didn't issue a fine or suspension. What a joke.  Our defense with castoffs held Washington to 20 points. If the team was tanking, the defense would've allowed more points..missed tackles, etc.  We have a right to play our 3rd string QB for part of the game.  The 3rd string QB isn't going to purposely try to sabotage his own career.  

28 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

None of them.

2021 Eagles are Hurts, Rookie, and Goedert.

That's a depressing thought to start the offseason.

26 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

Let them just be regular people for a while.

?
My post meant this team will likely make the chief head of security the scapegoat and bring everyone else back. Like they are doing with the coaching staff. 

NFL team needs:

Jets: QB, WR, TE

Jaguars: QB, WR, CB

Bengals: OT, TE, CB

Eagles: Yes

Cowboys: CB, S, DT

Positives guys JJAW had two catches for 40 yards. That’s more yards than DK metcalf this week who had 21 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Positives guys JJAW had two catches for 40 yards. That’s more yards than DK metcalf this week who had 21 

Boom that pick is now starting to come good! 😁

1 minute ago, Sack that QB said:

NFL team needs:

Jets: QB, WR, TE

Jaguars: QB, WR, CB

Bengals: OT, TE, CB

Eagles: Yes

Cowboys: CB, S, DT

Miami: OL, LB, DL

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Boom that pick is now starting to come good! 😁

You gotta start somewhere lol.

honestly his 30 yard reception was great. Of course he only makes it when the game means nothing. 

Miami: OL, LB, DL

Agreed I think they probably go Sewell right? Seems their best option and he may well be the best player in this draft. 

You gotta start somewhere lol.

honestly his 30 yard reception was great. Of course he only makes it when the game means nothing. 

Oh yeah of course! I mean yeah it's a start but then he probably isn't going to be here next year? 

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Agreed I think they probably go Sewell right? Seems their best option and he may well be the best player in this draft. 

Oh yeah of course! I mean yeah it's a start but then he probably isn't going to be here next year? 

I’d go Sewell if i were the dolphins. Unless they trade back. I think that’s a big option. 

I’m guessing he is likely here until the end of training camp 

I'm going to speak Chase into existence up until the draft(until we pass on him)

but in all seriousness, I don't think Miami goes WR a #3. A WR hasn't been taken in the top 3 since Calvin Johnson and the nearest after that was AJ Green at #4.

The bigger threat is Cinci at #5, but they have Boyd and Higgins, and they have bigger needs. They might be a threat to pair Burrow with his college teammate, but we could easily jump them if we need to and Cinci could also trade their pick for someone wanting a QB.

WRs typically don't go top 5, I think chances are good he's there.

I actually think the chances are more likely the Eagles pass on him than Chase or Smith not being there.

2 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

I'm going to speak Chase into existence up until the draft(until we pass on him)

but in all seriousness, I don't think Miami goes WR a #3. A WR hasn't been taken in the top 3 since Calvin Johnson and the nearest after that was AJ Green at #4.

The bigger threat is Cinci at #5, but they have Boyd and Higgins, and they have bigger needs. They might be a threat to pair Burrow with his college teammate, but we could easily jump them if we need to and Cinci could also trade their pick for someone wanting a QB.

WRs typically don't go top 5, I think chances are good he's there.

I actually think the chances are more likely the Eagles pass on him than Chase or Smith not being there.

I kind of think Miami doesn’t have nearly as big of need at WR as people believe. They have Devante parker and Preston Williams before he got hurt this year he was playing well. They could use a burner if they want a WR. They have bigger issues such as their ol, DL getting younger and linebacker. I’d argue i don’t think it’s out of the realm they go QB like Albert breer talked about they might do

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I kind of think Miami doesn’t have nearly as big of need at WR as people believe. They have Devante parker and Preston Williams before he got hurt this year he was playing well. They could use a burner if they want a WR. They have bigger issues such as their ol, DL getting younger and linebacker. I’d argue i don’t think it’s out of the realm they go QB like Albert breer talked about they might do

Taking a QB back to back years in the top 10 seems so insane, but ever since Arizona did it and well it’s worked out for them I wouldn’t be surprised. 

2 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Taking a QB back to back years in the top 10 seems so insane, but ever since Arizona did it and well it’s worked out for them I wouldn’t be surprised. 

Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t do it. I think you need to give tua another season to see. However I’ve listen to Miami beat writers come on Sirius satellite radio talking about how they’re not necessarily sold on tua. Then Albert breer has been talking to about it lately that he’s been told if they love one at 3 they wouldn’t be opposed to taking one 

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I think they should take a QB. Tua stinks. I just don't see it with him. He isn't accurate, he doesn't have a cannon, he isn't an athletic freak. He's not good. If they think Fields or Wilson are franchise QB they'd be idiots to pass on them. I personally don't think Fields is and I haven't seen enough of Wilson, but that's me. If a team thinks they're top level QBs you take them.

2 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

I think they should take a QB. Tua stinks. I just don't see it with him. He isn't accurate, he doesn't have a cannon, he isn't an athletic freak. He's not good. If they think Fields or Wilson are franchise QB they'd be idiots to pass on them. I personally don't think Fields is and I haven't seen enough of Wilson, but that's me. If a team thinks they're top level QBs you take them.

That’s kind of what Albert breer has been alluding too when he’s discussed it. The problem with Miami taking him at five last year was they had no tape of what he looked like after that injury. And that wasn’t a small injury. That was a major injury. All you had was some workouts which isn’t the same as a game. I am not opposed if you believe one of those quarterbacks is a better long-term options for you then tua. Especially if you are not likely to pick in the top five again for the foreseeable future. That said I’m not high on fields and Wilson I’m lukewarm on 

Archived