**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

9 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Even better knowing he is out, he could be cheap.  We won't need him healthy until last 1/3 of the year and playoffs.  Might give him time to heal and be useful off the bench.  He can still shoot the corner 3 well.

He’d have to want to come back here and have little options. Might be the case after this injury. However i could see a team who’s a contender like the bucks or warriors just picking him up around that time too. Last offseason were a bunch of rumors that came out he wasn’t exactly thrilled with sixers/Philly. He came back but felt like it’s cause we likely gave him the best deal he was gonna get. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Can't believe our best SF right now is Julian Champagnie. :lol:

I don't know how you upgrade it. Flyer on Winslow or say F it and go small and make a move for Buddy, who is out a spot right now. 

15 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I don't know how you upgrade it. Flyer on Winslow or say F it and go small and make a move for Buddy, who is out a spot right now. 

I’d go the buddy hield route. Potentially could use him and Harris next offseason in a deal as expiring contracts. Plus we still need shooting. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Maybe Otto Porter, TJ Warren, Taurean Prince, Daniel House...

I'm not sure how the Buddy Hield thing would work out.  He makes over 22MM and I don't think the Sixers have the salary to match.

24 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Maybe Otto Porter, TJ Warren, Taurean Prince, Daniel House...

I'm not sure how the Buddy Hield thing would work out.  He makes over 22MM and I don't think the Sixers have the salary to match.

Out of those options I’d take Otto porter tbh. I was hoping for him last year. 

15 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Out of those options I’d take Otto porter tbh. I was hoping for him last year. 

I think I'd probably do the same although I wouldn't be excited or upset if they signed any of them.  It's really just take a shot and hope for the best at this point.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Would say Murray is but to me defensive rebounding really all depends on the system a certain team runs. Are you fast break and want to outlet or like Mavs let Luka get it and start the offense faster.

3 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

Which, of course, means ‘’FIRE SALE! Make us an offer!’’

4 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

FA centers 

Screenshot_20220624-213515_Chrome.jpg

Am I the only one thinking, "Please bring back Andre Drummond"?

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Well, theres no way Harden is going back to Brooklyn, and we arent getting him for Harris and junk.

I think the best we can hope for is maybe Harris for Hayward, which saves us cap space and gets us to the full MLE at the same time. Pretty good move imo. 

14 hours ago, NothingClever said:

Am I the only one thinking, "Please bring back Andre Drummond"?

I would

is garza the kid from iowa?

2 hours ago, ToastJenkins said:

I would

is garza the kid from iowa?

Garza is garbage  for the modern NBA 

5 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Tons and tons of free agent options and which salary level they are likely to slot in to.

https://www.rightstorickysanchez.com/normal-column/062322

I find the Martin brothers salary slotting hard to believe. But if it were true, Id split the TPMLE on both of them. 

I’ve been assuming Gary Harris would be too expensive but if they could sign him for the tax payers MLE like this suggests, sign me up.

1 minute ago, Shepard Wong said:

I’ve been assuming Gary Harris would be too expensive but if they could sign him for the tax payers MLE like this suggests, sign me up.

Im really trying not to get hopes up based on that list. It doesnt seem right to me. People get overpaid every year in the NBA.

I think Gary Harris may be a possibility with an MLE. Maybe one of Cody or Caleb Martin. Those are probably about the best we can hope for and probably still be disappointed. 

Ill prepare for House, and Hartenstein. 2 Morey guys. And maybe Drummond for Doc. Or we will get unathletic guys like Ingles and Kyle Anderson.