Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

Just now, Shepard Wong said:

Nuggets taking Braun

wow.

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I wouldn’t be shocked to see us pick Moore

My finger is ready to click order on a customized 6ers Jovic jersey. 

Of course Grizzlies took LaRavia but we haven't missed since new FO so I have to like it 

Hello Mrs. Braun!!!!! Thirst trap.

4 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Nuggets taking Braun

Like him more than other Kansas kid 

 

We have a choice between Jovic and McGowens. Couldnt have asked for more.

But I expect Hardy or Beauchamp. 

MN taking Kessler at 22

Traded the pick for Melton!

Just now, Shepard Wong said:

MN taking Kessler at 22

Traded the pick for Melton!

we traded?

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

We have a choice between Jovic and McGowens. Couldnt have asked for more.

But I expect Hardy or Beauchamp. 

You will get Liddell and like it

Jovic is there

 

I really like Melton

Just now, Shepard Wong said:

 

I really like Melton

well... I see he shot 37% from 3, on 5 attempts per game. So we improve shooting at least. What more does he offer?

Now, can we trade goddamn Thybulle to get back up for Jovic?

2 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

 

I really like Melton

@DaEagles4Life thoughts? 

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

well... I see he shot 37% from 3, on 5 attempts per game. So we improve shooting at least. What more does he offer?

Veteran experience I suppose

Melton is a 6’2 PG…What am I missing?

2 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

 

I really like Melton

Can defend multiple positions, can shoot a decent ball, is times where he pulls up for long 2s at the dumbest times and so frustrating. 

He is a man without a position to me. He doesn't have good enough handles to be a primary ball handler and isn't what you think of a SG

 

Dont like that trade at all

Danny Green out in the deal too.

Melton contract expires in 2 seasons

A real backup guard...Melton will help.

I guess E Gordon isn’t happening?

WTF??? 

So who does Portland want to trade straight up for Thybulle now? Lets see about that.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.