**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

41 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Suns and heat make the most sense imo. 

Suns could do an ayton (sign and trade), bridges, cam Johnson and picks.  

id be willing to bet pat Riley would part with Bam, Herro, gabe Vincent and picks to do it cause it’s KD. 

Suns have a much more attractive trade package IMO

3 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Suns have a much more attractive trade package IMO

LaVine for KD? 

4 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I guess Spurs think he will leave but what crap value for a really good player. 

Feel like the Spurs should be able to get a lot more than that

Just now, Blazehound said:

Feel like the Spurs should be able to get a lot more than that

Definitely feels like a tank for

a122e7c7-c148-41c4-b9c3-1ac2fca5b5fa.jpg

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Building their entire franchise around Ben Simmons seems like a shrewd move. 

22 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I mean that would probably put Suns in the luxury tax the following year, would Sarver pay that? History hasn't shown he has 

I actually think it would basically be the same amount of money in as out if you include cam. I’ve always been told they’d go into the luxury tax just not for ayton cause they didn’t believe he was a max player

F9317366-FAA3-43F5-B9AF-30CED79598F4.jpeg

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I actually think it would basically be the same amount of money in as out if you include cam. I’ve always been told they’d go into the luxury tax just not for ayton cause they didn’t believe he was a max player

F9317366-FAA3-43F5-B9AF-30CED79598F4.jpeg

I mean what a defensive team with Simmons though. That might be interesting to watch 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I mean what a defensive team with Simmons though. That might be interesting to watch 

Also this just happened so there’s definitely smoke with the suns 

It's the 2023 season where 3 guys are around 112 million for Booker, KD, and Paul and cap this year is 122 or so. That could be a massive luxury bill 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Also this just happened so there’s definitely smoke with the suns 

That also could be someone putting action down on it. Look at Paolo crap the other day 

5 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

That also could be someone putting action down on it. Look at Paolo crap the other day 

Actually had a friend (works for 24/7 heard at section 7 tourney the previous week in Glendale) bet Paolo on Tuesday when he was getting great odds because he heard Orlando wanted to trade out of 1 and take him at three basically what the sixers/Celtics did with fultz and Tatum. 

1 hour ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Coulda traded Ben for him last year... Now hes gonna go for Gallinari....

• Sad 1

I wonder how long till Ben requests a trade. And that will be hilarious.

Possibility that Harden does not opt in, allowing the 6ers the chance to sign Tucker.

https://www.libertyballers.com/2022/6/27/23185235/2022-nba-free-agency-report-james-harden-contract-opt-out-pj-tucker-signing-philadelphia-76ers?fbclid=IwAR25XmfWVdIRr6cDOBA5BzaCW9V1yvuW-pvQjo4XLPKglYEI9J5PsPdbkso

But if he was going to leave money on the table, why the hell would he do that to allow them to sign Tucker, of all people?

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Possibility that Harden does not opt in, allowing the 6ers the chance to sign Tucker.

https://www.libertyballers.com/2022/6/27/23185235/2022-nba-free-agency-report-james-harden-contract-opt-out-pj-tucker-signing-philadelphia-76ers?fbclid=IwAR25XmfWVdIRr6cDOBA5BzaCW9V1yvuW-pvQjo4XLPKglYEI9J5PsPdbkso

But if he was going to leave money on the table, why the hell would he do that to allow them to sign Tucker, of all people?

If i remember correctly harden and tucker are really good friends 

11 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

If i remember correctly harden and tucker are really good friends 

well thats awesome. I wish he was friends with someone young and good.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

well thats awesome. I wish he was friends with someone young and good.

Well he used to be good friends with KD lol 

I guess Woj said this

Which is different these days. Usually these guys get to dictate where they are going. 

So, most of us would probably actually give up Maxey to get Durant. But it wont be enough to beat other offers.

Would anyone be willing to give up Embiid to get Durant? Durant actually plays in the post-season and Embiid does not. 

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I guess Woj said this

Which is different these days. Usually these guys get to dictate where they are going. 

KD going to go ask Ben Simmons for some advice about sitting out an entire year because you don’t want to be with that organization. 

Lol the nets are going to implode this year with pouty Kyrie, KD being irritated by all this and Ben being Ben 

This tweet about kyrie’s quote

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

What a turn of events lol

Pouty Kyrie, who cares attitude of Ben and KD. What could go wrong for the nets next year. Even if they try to trade him now, teams will be hesitant cause he can’t sign an immediate long term extension due to opting in. Meaning you basically have to wait to do it. And with how temperamental Kyrie is and did to cleveland and Boston who’s giving up those assets and hoping that he doesn’t change his mind over a couple of months