Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

I thought the Raptor fans cheering Embiid's injury looked pretty bad, then someone posted them cheering Durant's torn Achille's even though Lowry is trying to get them to stop. I really don't want to hear about how Philly fans are the "worst" anymore. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

6 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

We beat them once without embiid or harden. It's possible they steal one while he's out.  

Likely not though. 

I guess his plan is to miss/lose 2 and then dominate and sweep the next 4.

spacer.png

54 minutes ago, Gannan said:

I thought the Raptor fans cheering Embiid's injury looked pretty bad, then someone posted them cheering Durant's torn Achille's even though Lowry is trying to get them to stop. I really don't want to hear about how Philly fans are the "worst" anymore. 

 

B8031736-5F10-4C5C-B9B6-3901AFE578B2.jpeg

I took the Sixers at +2.5 in the series spread. 

 

I feel Bam gives Embiid trouble just because he is so athletic. I think this was always going to be a series they needed Harden to try and carry the load. With Embiid missing extended time it will at least give the FO a good look at if he is going to be a contributor over the next couple of seasons or a bad contract 

 

F Drummond, Reed and Millsap.....throw a total wrench into Miami's plans in game 1 and bring out Bassey.  I believe that guy should have been playing the whole freaking time.  

22 minutes ago, Mat said:

I feel Bam gives Embiid trouble just because he is so athletic. I think this was always going to be a series they needed Harden to try and carry the load. With Embiid missing extended time it will at least give the FO a good look at if he is going to be a contributor over the next couple of seasons or a bad contract 

 

Bam gives Embiid trouble? That’s news to me:

https://www.landofbasketball.com/games_between/bam_adebayo_vs_joel_embiid.htm

Looks to me like Jojo has dominated that matchup pretty much every time. 

Get Bam in foul trouble early to make everyone’s job easier. Drive the basket easy and often. 

34 minutes ago, nipples said:

Bam gives Embiid trouble? That’s news to me:

https://www.landofbasketball.com/games_between/bam_adebayo_vs_joel_embiid.htm

Looks to me like Jojo has dominated that matchup pretty much every time. 

I may have been wrong on the Bam part, just looking at his last 6 games with Bam in the side

26 minutes - 23 points - 8-15 FG's - 2 TO's - Really good

35 minutes - 22 points - 8-19 FG's - 1 TO - Average 

36 minutes - 35 points - 11-16 FG's - 3 TO's - Really good

33 minutes - 29 points - 9-14 FG's - 3 TO's - Really good

36 minutes - 35 points - 11-16 FG's - 3 TO's - Really good

25 minutes - 6 points - 3-9 FG's - 4 TO's - Really bad

36 minutes - 22 points - 4-15 FG's - 4 TO's - Below average (although the points are good)

 

However his last 6 games vs the Heat in general (I must have thought Bam played in all of them and was wrong)

39 minutes - 45 points - 16-23 FG's - 4 TO's - Insane

24 minutes - 9 points - 3-8 FG's - 3 TO's - Really bad

25 minutes - 6 points - 3-9 FG's - 4 TO's - Really bad

37 minutes - 17 points - 5-13 FG's - 1 TO's - Below average

36 minutes - 32 points - 12-22 FG's - 2 TO's - Really good

36 minutes - 22 points - 4-15 FG's - 4 TO's - Below average (although the points are good)

 

He is at about a 33% strike rate between excellent games, below average games and horrendous output. It is still a bad matchup for him 

Heat in 3

 

 

 

 

55 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

 

 

Embiid coming back for game 3 like B21FF2DE-6B9C-444E-8A16-40F1778CF929.thumb.jpeg.dc6d59158bbbfca2c4a87a2a37336e49.jpeg

1 hour ago, iladelphxx said:

 

 

Makes sense to not put extra stress on him. 

This is where Harden turns back into 30-40 ppg Harden for games 1 & 2.

Play/start Bassey and leave Millsap and Jordan at home

1 minute ago, NYEagle said:

Play/start Bassey and leave Millsap and Jordan at home

It’s not going to make a difference 

41 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

It’s not going to make a difference 

You’re right. They’ll win regardless of who is at center. 

I hope that Memphis beats the hell out of Golden State. Suck it Agent.

55 minutes ago, nipples said:

You’re right. They’ll win regardless of who is at center. 

Not seeing it 

1 hour ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Not seeing it 

I mean they already beat them once this year without both Harden and Embiid. So they’re capable. 
 

My gut tells me we see dominant Harden in game one. Has had some time off, knows he neeeds to get his points with Jo out. I’m thinking he goes over 30. Now, he can’t sustain that over a series, but I think he comes up big in game 1. 

 

52 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

Hope Harden sees this and gets mad.

2 hours ago, goeagles5039 said:

Hope Harden sees this and gets mad.

Hopefully he isn't a stress eater

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.