Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

How hard guys will play for the coach also matters. Look at Willie Green with the Pelicans, they were 3 - 16 to start the season but the guys never quit and even if they lose tonight the foundation is built for the future.

Are so many great coaches in the NBA that could do better for the Sixers than Doc. Embiid really has gotten screwed with bad coaches and players. 

And bad ownership 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

You don’t like the Canadian strippers eh? 

I've never seen a stripper, but there are some hot women in Alberta.

It’s great embiid keeps shooting Fing 3s. He’s 0-8 in the last 3 games. And the last two 0-7. 

Defense is absolute garbage 

6 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Defense is absolute garbage 

embiid the last 3 games on defense has been bad. He also has 1 board tonight. 

Siakam and Boucher a combined 11-17 for 33 points. 

No reason we should win this game. Getting DOMINATED on the boards. 
 

Play Reed in front of Niang please. 

1 minute ago, Blazehound said:

No reason we should win this game. Getting DOMINATED on the boards. 
 

Play Reed in front of Niang please. 

He is used because he can provide a bit of spacing 

 

 

I can’t take another game of Nick Nurse’s face, gotta close this out. 

Maxey gone nuclear this quarter

This is just setting Doc up for an even more amazing collapse.

1 minute ago, The_Omega said:

This is just setting Doc up for an even more amazing collapse.

Doc when the sixers are up 22 with a quarter plus left 

B1C12650-859F-4ADD-8E2F-751DC3B4A59D.thumb.jpeg.d31ed38d649c2658969b7e3c5ca1d8fc.jpeg

image.gif.0efdc79eecf7bc7764ed97c9b266575e.gif
 

Me watching the Sixers try to hold a 20 point lead 

Seriously, F Nick Nurse. Dude argues EVERYTHING. 

I’m starting to think that we might pull this out.

That was clearly an intentional elbow. 

Get Joel out of there - freakin Siakam elbowing his way to the hoop now 

They owe us one after the blown call on Harden

Suck it Toronto - game blouses

I only got to catch the last 7 minutes of the 4th quarter but from what I saw they had a much better approach tonight. Lots of ball movement and driving to the rim. Their jumpers were also falling in tonight (haven’t checked actual percentages) and they were in position to get rebounds. Does the coach get credit for the improved game plan?

Seems like we dominated. F you TNT. 

1 minute ago, Imp81318 said:

I only got to catch the last 7 minutes of the 4th quarter but from what I saw they had a much better approach tonight. Lots of ball movement and driving to the rim. Their jumpers were also falling in tonight (haven’t checked actual percentages) and they were in position to get rebounds. Does the coach get credit for the improved game plan?

It was a tale of 2 halves. In the 1st half their effort was a little better than the previous 2 games, but still not great. The 2nd half was total domination. Like someone flipped a switch.

I really see us losing to Miami in 7. I don’t think Miami is great but i also don’t think we play up. I guess comes down to the health of butler and Lowry. 

24 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I really see us losing to Miami in 7. I don’t think Miami is great but i also don’t think we play up. I guess comes down to the health of butler and Lowry. 

I said before the series started that the Sixers would either lose to Toronto, or they’d make it to the ECF. Toronto’s style just gives them fits and to me they looked like the tougher matchup. I’m sticking with that. 

28 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

It was a tale of 2 halves. In the 1st half their effort was a little better than the previous 2 games, but still not great. The 2nd half was total domination. Like someone flipped a switch.

Maxey flipped the switch. Dude took over in the third quarter. 

2 minutes ago, nipples said:

I said before the series started that the Sixers would either lose to Toronto, or they’d make it to the ECF. Toronto’s style just gives them fits and to me they looked like the tougher matchup. I’m sticking with that. 

Maxey flipped the switch. Dude took over in the third quarter. 

I think Miami is a toss up. I lean towards Miami cause embiid isn’t fully healthy and spolestra imo is a better coach than doc. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.