Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

Gotta believe embiid has his thumb surgery now with this happening  

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

League needs to hand out a suspension. F Siakam. 

Is there any chance he can be back by like game 3?

2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Is there any chance he can be back by like game 3?

Gonna doubt it. He missed 3 weeks last time. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Gonna doubt it. He missed 3 weeks last time. 

Packing bowl #3. Thanks. 

Just now, Khani1 said:

Packing bowl #3. Thanks. 

Might as well go big and take an edible. I don’t suggest turning into the Phillies game. 

16 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Might as well go big and take an edible. I don’t suggest turning into the Phillies game. 

I don’t like those believe it or not. They take too long to kick in and some rock me while others barely do anything. 

 

 

season ova

Phillies get no-hit after Embiid injury news.

Eagles drafted a Center though…

:roll: 

17 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Phillies get no-hit after Embiid injury news.

Eagles drafted a Center though…

:roll: 

Seriously - we had such a great day yesterday - today we get kicked square in the balls.  

3 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Seriously - we had such a great day yesterday - today we get kicked square in the balls.  

This is the way.  Never get too high (unless on greens).  We're Philly fans get used to it.

11 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Seriously - we had such a great day yesterday - today we get kicked square in the balls.  

Life comes at you fast 

Siakam really is the guy from Captain Phillips. 

There is plenty of room for optimism. 

They don't think he needs surgery for this one.  And will recheck him in 5 days.  He had to miss a minimum of 5 days for the concussion. 

I suspect the plan is to clear him at that point. 

He posted a pic in his mask and said 6ers in 6. I bet he's planning to be back after maybe 2 games.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

There is plenty of room for optimism. 

They don't think he needs surgery for this one.  And will recheck him in 5 days.  He had to miss a minimum of 5 days for the concussion. 

I suspect the plan is to clear him at that point. 

He posted a pic in his mask and said 6ers in 6. I bet he's planning to be back after maybe 2 games.

Two games is all they can afford. Chances are they probably lose the first two in Miami anyway. But if he isn’t back until game 4, unless a miracle happens and we win game 3 at home without him, we are f’ed. 

I couldn’t sleep last night. This sucks. 

Just now, Khani1 said:

Two games is all they can afford. Chances are they probably lose the first two in Miami anyway. But if he isn’t back until game 4, unless a miracle happens and we win game 3 at home without him, we are f’ed. 

I couldn’t sleep last night. This sucks. 

We beat them once without embiid or harden. It's possible they steal one while he's out.  

Likely not though. 

I guess his plan is to miss/lose 2 and then dominate and sweep the next 4.

58 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

We beat them once without embiid or harden. It's possible they steal one while he's out.  

Likely not though. 

I guess his plan is to miss/lose 2 and then dominate and sweep the next 4.

Please stop.  He, and the Sixers, are done.

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

There is plenty of room for optimism. 

They don't think he needs surgery for this one.  And will recheck him in 5 days.  He had to miss a minimum of 5 days for the concussion. 

I suspect the plan is to clear him at that point. 

He posted a pic in his mask and said 6ers in 6. I bet he's planning to be back after maybe 2 games.

That picture is nowhere to be found 

2 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

That picture is nowhere to be found 

I posted it last night in the Eagles blog. 

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I posted it last night in the Eagles blog. 

It’s not on any of his social media.  Probably because he took it down cause he won’t be back 

4 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

It’s not on any of his social media.  Probably because he took it down cause he won’t be back 

The report about him not needing surgery is from ramona shelborne. So, its legit. 

I dont think theyre winning the series. But I also think theres a strong chance he doesnt miss the whole series. 

Riding a broken Embiid in the playoffs is turning into groundhog day.  Next time they do the process, build around perimeter shooters.

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

The report about him not needing surgery is from ramona shelborne. So, its legit. 

I dont think theyre winning the series. But I also think theres a strong chance he doesnt miss the whole series. 

I bet he misses game 1 because of the concussion but will try to play thru it

James Harden's Coach Used To Bribe Harden With Food If He Could Get To The Free Throw Line At Least 6 Times Per Game

 

https://fadeawayworld.net/nba-media/james-hardens-coach-used-to-bribe-harden-with-food-if-he-could-get-to-the-free-throw-line-at-least-6-times-per-game

 

Welp that answers that question lol

1 hour ago, eagle45 said:

Riding a broken Embiid in the playoffs is turning into groundhog day.  Next time they do the process, build around perimeter shooters.

totally...a bunch of shooters without faces so they can't get elbowed there. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.