Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

 

 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

4 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

harden was great but just imagine what haliburton would've done!   

There’s only room for one Tyrese on this team!

So Ben actually took a shot 

 

50 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

So Ben actually took a shot 

 

Defense!!! Defense!!! Defense!!!

8 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

MVP voting has been a joke for a long ass time. That's why I never cared about it. 

Flat out BS

Would you rather play MIL or BOS in the next round and why - if we get through to the next round?

11 minutes ago, bbabraham said:

Would you rather play MIL or BOS in the next round and why - if we get through to the next round?

Idk but bucks if they want to win this series need to figure out their 4th quarter issues. Last 3 4th quarters been outscored 103-71 (26-20, 34-23 and 43-28). Boston is +42 in the 4th. All the other 9 quarters (game 2 onward) it’s 226-220 bucks. 

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Idk but bucks if they want to win this series need to figure out their 4th quarter issues. Last 3 4th quarters been outscored 103-71 (26-20, 34-23 and 43-28). Boston is +42 in the 4th. All the other 9 quarters (game 2 onward) it’s 226-220 bucks. 

There is an obvious answer to that lol

16 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

There is an obvious answer to that lol

I actually think they miss middleton. Say what we want about him. He’s the extra scorer that makes it easier for holiday and Giannis especially in tight games at the end. The Celtics are basically making it hard for holiday and Gianni’s late in games to beat them. The rest of the bucks haven’t stepped up. They survived in game 3’s 4th quarter collapse 

36 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I actually think they miss middleton. Say what we want about him. He’s the extra scorer that makes it easier for holiday and Giannis especially in tight games at the end. The Celtics are basically making it hard for holiday and Gianni’s late in games to beat them. The rest of the bucks haven’t stepped up. They survived in game 3’s 4th quarter collapse 

Middleton would be the obvious answer I was talking about. Middleton is clutch down the stretch. Unfortunately Giannis can't keep carrying the entire offense. 

I don't even think this is a series of Middleton is healthy with the way Giannis has played

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Middleton would be the obvious answer I was talking about. Middleton is clutch down the stretch. Unfortunately Giannis can't keep carrying the entire offense. 

I don't even think this is a series of Middleton is healthy with the way Giannis has played

That’s how i feel. Frankly i am not sure any team in the east and maybe even the west could beat the bucks if Giannis plays like this and during last years finals with middleton healthy. 

How we feeling about tonight? This game will determine the series IMO. If Sixers win, I see them closing it out at home in game 6.  If the Heat win, I think the Sixers push it to game 7 but Miami wins it at home. 

I still have low expectations - much easier to take the inevitable heart-breaking loss that way

role players like green, niang, etc. tend to play better at home...so i don't expect much from them tonight. 

Whoever wins this game wins the series. Huge game.  Need Harden to replicate game 4

7 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Whoever wins this game wins the series. Huge game.  Need Harden to replicate game 4

Need Danny Green to replicate Games 3 and 4. 

39 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

I still have low expectations - much easier to take the inevitable heart-breaking loss that way

That’s one way to look at it

35 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

role players like green, niang, etc. tend to play better at home...so i don't expect much from them tonight. 

I agree, that’s why I think Maxey is the key. He needs to be aggressive right from the start. If he can score in the mid-20s, along with Embiid just making his presence felt on defense and getting to the line a bit, they can win. 

Looking like a loss. I understand Lowry isn’t going to play, which is a big positive for the Heat. Georges and Danny will come crashing back to earth. I’d be surprised if they make 6 shots between the two of them.

 

bang-mick-foley.gif

 

44 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Looking like a loss. I understand Lowry isn’t going to play, which is a big positive for the Heat. Georges and Danny will come crashing back to earth. I’d be surprised if they make 6 shots between the two of them.

 

This.

weird edit with some bad music...

 

but how badly did horford sandbag it while he was in philly?  :nonono:   now dude goes for 30 & goes toe to toe with giannis in the 4th quarter. 

I don't see how they dont win tonight. Joel hasn't had a great game back yet and is due for a dominate performance. 

6 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I don't see how they dont win tonight. Joel hasn't had a great game back yet and is due for a dominate performance. 

Yeah, he was a little better in game 4 than he was in game 3. I’d expect he will just keep getting better the more his conditioning recovers and the more he gets used to the mask. 

 

This is on a 6ers Facebook page,  reposted from a Lakers Facebook page.  Who knows where any of this info comes from. 

 

 

James Harden wants either Doc Rivers gone this offseason or he’s gone, per Legion Hoops.

 

The 76ers want James Harden to take a major pay cut for in order for him to stay on the team, per 76ers intel.

 

After a frustrating 31-47 season, LeBron James could possibly seek a trade this summer.

 

According to LeBron, Philly was his first choice before joining LA because he wanted to play with Embiid, but his agent, Rich Paul, declined the meeting with the 76ers.

 

This blockbuster trade sends James Harden to LA, in exchange for LeBron James.

 

 

They go on to propose LeBron to Philly for Harden, Thybulle, and a 1st.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.