Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

39 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

This is on a 6ers Facebook page,  reposted from a Lakers Facebook page.  Who knows where any of this info comes from. 

 

 

James Harden wants either Doc Rivers gone this offseason or he’s gone, per Legion Hoops.

 

The 76ers want James Harden to take a major pay cut for in order for him to stay on the team, per 76ers intel.

 

After a frustrating 31-47 season, LeBron James could possibly seek a trade this summer.

 

According to LeBron, Philly was his first choice before joining LA because he wanted to play with Embiid, but his agent, Rich Paul, declined the meeting with the 76ers.

 

This blockbuster trade sends James Harden to LA, in exchange for LeBron James.

 

 

They go on to propose LeBron to Philly for Harden, Thybulle, and a 1st.

That guy just screws everyone over man.

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

This is on a 6ers Facebook page,  reposted from a Lakers Facebook page.  Who knows where any of this info comes from. 

 

 

James Harden wants either Doc Rivers gone this offseason or he’s gone, per Legion Hoops.

 

The 76ers want James Harden to take a major pay cut for in order for him to stay on the team, per 76ers intel.

 

After a frustrating 31-47 season, LeBron James could possibly seek a trade this summer.

 

According to LeBron, Philly was his first choice before joining LA because he wanted to play with Embiid, but his agent, Rich Paul, declined the meeting with the 76ers.

 

This blockbuster trade sends James Harden to LA, in exchange for LeBron James.

 

 

They go on to propose LeBron to Philly for Harden, Thybulle, and a 1st.

Bunch of crap all that is. 

2 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

That guy just screws everyone over man.

Im not sure that part is true either though. I know LeBron never met here, but I think I recall his agent meeting here. 

At best its partial truth.  

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Bunch of crap all that is. 

I doubt this team has the balls to move Harden.

But, Ive been feeling there is a chance LeBron leaves LA this summer to go try to contend somewhere. The team he built there isnt getting it done.

2 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

weird edit with some bad music...

 

but how badly did horford sandbag it while he was in philly?  :nonono:   now dude goes for 30 & goes toe to toe with giannis in the 4th quarter. 

F Horford 

2 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I don't see how they dont win tonight. Joel hasn't had a great game back yet and is due for a dominate performance. 

Tbh i think the winner tonight wins this series. If the sixers win then i see them closing it out at home in game 6. If the heat win I’m not sure the sixers win a game 7 on the road. Even if it’s Miami on the road. That said we haven’t won a game 5 of a conference semi-final since 2001 so we are definitely due. 

27 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I doubt this team has the balls to move Harden.

But, Ive been feeling there is a chance LeBron leaves LA this summer to go try to contend somewhere. The team he built there isnt getting it done.

Jeannie buss said there is no chance in hell they move lebron. They said even if he doesn't extend they are keeping him his last year. Dude is just buying time to play with his kid. That's all he cares about right now. 

  • Author

I say Sixers close it out Thursday night.  

Man I love the optimism I just don't see it :lol: I hope I'm wrong

25 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Jeannie buss said there is no chance in hell they move lebron. They said even if he doesn't extend they are keeping him his last year. Dude is just buying time to play with his kid. That's all he cares about right now. 

I don't doubt that's how she feels but seems players have all the power.  If he wants out, he will be out.

He can get himself on his sons team whenever,  if ever he gets in to the league.  That's not happening all that soon is it?

15 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I say Sixers close it out Thursday night.  

Yep. 6ers in 6

Keep Robinson and Herro in check and it’s a win. 

I lost my confidence re: tonight too. Spo finally realized that if we can play Niang the mins he gets he may as well play Robinson too to open up their floor spacing. Then no Lowry for them is addition by subtraction, he shouldn't play another minute this series. Then these entitled front running fans I guess are finally gonna show up now that Embiid is in the building. 

I also bet Dave Silver wants as many game 7s this weekend as he can get, so I'll say MIA tn, us Thursday, and then us again behind a dominant Embiid performance (+the first two day break of the entire series which will benefit Embiid) Sunday. 

39 minutes ago, JBENT87 said:

I lost my confidence re: tonight too. Spo finally realized that if we can play Niang the mins he gets he may as well play Robinson too to open up their floor spacing. Then no Lowry for them is addition by subtraction, he shouldn't play another minute this series. Then these entitled front running fans I guess are finally gonna show up now that Embiid is in the building. 

I also bet Dave Silver wants as many game 7s this weekend as he can get, so I'll say MIA tn, us Thursday, and then us again behind a dominant Embiid performance (+the first two day break of the entire series which will benefit Embiid) Sunday. 

I don’t care about Robinson. When Embiid is on the floor, the Heat can’t match up with the Sixers as long as Harden is even moderately effective and Maxey brings it. 
 

Sixers in 6. Then bring on the Bucks. 

Wow Morant is done for the playoffs. 
 

edit:  they are down 3-1 so it’s probably over anyway but wow

  • Author

Again.  Miami crowd is as bad as it gets.  

Arena is half full

Not great, Bob

  • Author

Game just cut to commercial right in the middle of a play.  What the hell. 

Lol

  • Author

I’m honestly surprised when they get a rebound.  That’s bad. 

10 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

role players like green, niang, etc. tend to play better at home...so i don't expect much from them tonight. 

heat role players knocking down shots so far.  

Heat making everything. We’re making nothing 

How are there that many empty seats for a playoff game? Pathetic. That "fan base” doesn’t deserve to win. 

3 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Heat making everything. We’re making nothing 

Cant last but that first quarter was fugly

Bam is about to get in the whole sixers team heads

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.