Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, NYEagle said:

There are/were rumors that Harden might be open to signing a long term deal but not at the max......would you do 3 years maybe 60 million?  No way I'm giving him a max deal.....

Considering his option is worth 47 million for 1 season I highly doubt he gives that up for 3 yrs at 60. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Considering his option is worth 47 million for 1 season I highly doubt he gives that up for 3 yrs at 60. 

Those rumors are bogus.  Harden had no intent of leaving any money on the table.  He simply missed the deadline to opt in during the season. Paperwork was actually sent in but not in time. 

So… does the season end tonight or we going back to Miami for one more? I can’t even predict anything with this team. 
 

Either way I’m sure Butler will do his thing. I still just can’t get over the fact that this team chose Simmons and BB over Butler. Unreal. 

13 minutes ago, nipples said:

So… does the season end tonight or we going back to Miami for one more? I can’t even predict anything with this team. 
 

Either way I’m sure Butler will do his thing. I still just can’t get over the fact that this team chose Simmons and BB over Butler. Unreal. 

Considering it’s my bday tomorrow, I’m guessing the sixers will lose it tonight as my present. 

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Considering it’s my bday tomorrow, I’m guessing the sixers will lose it tonight as my present. 

I’m leaning toward them winning, just so they can try to get our hopes up only to lose in game 7. I can totally see a game 7 where Butler hits a Kawhi-like buzzer beater… 

30 minutes ago, nipples said:

I’m leaning toward them winning, just so they can try to get our hopes up only to lose in game 7. I can totally see a game 7 where Butler hits a Kawhi-like buzzer beater… 

If butler doesn’t that then we’ve really gone full circle lol 

2 hours ago, nipples said:

So… does the season end tonight or we going back to Miami for one more? I can’t even predict anything with this team. 
 

Either way I’m sure Butler will do his thing. I still just can’t get over the fact that this team chose Simmons and BB over Butler. Unreal. 

I'm leaning toward season ends tonight. Team looks like it's already quit for the year. 

B853CFD1-25E9-4CB1-95AA-B756C0541BF7.jpeg

We’re gonna win tonight. The Sixers have shown that when it matters to them they’re the better team, and this is going to matter 

Breathe on Butler and he shoots FF

Oh crap that looked bad in slow motion. He's done.

3 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Oh crap that looked bad in slow motion. He's done.

I hope Danny is ok. But that looks like a major injury to his leg/knee. I’d be shocked if he plays again this playoffs if we continue on

Maybe not. Tobi-bag, a professional basketball player, can’t even make a F’ing layup.

  • Author

Another game where we start slow. Been a theme since about a week after Harden arrived.  

 

  • Author

Keep the ball away from Thybulle.  Please.  He’s incapable of making basic layups.  

Down 6 and Embiid is hoisting quick 3’s. This one’s over 

Express lane to the hoop for the Heat. Embiid is afraid of contact and the rest of them just don’t seem to care.

1 minute ago, The_Omega said:

Down 6 and Embiid is hoisting quick 3’s. This one’s over 

At this point you have to play niang even if he’s a defensive liability. Thybulle’s defense is not that good and he’s atrocious on offense. 

3 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Express lane to the hoop for the Heat. Embiid is afraid of contact and the rest of them just don’t seem to care.

I think Harris is gassed and returning back to previous playoff form. Hes steadily declined each game over the last 4. So far tonight he’s disappeared. This is the most minutes and amount of games maxey’s played in any single season. Add on embiid is basically a walking injury and harden is a shell of what he once was. The rest of the team just sucks. Tends to happen when you piss away draft picks on furkan, TLC, thybulle, Noel, okafor and others. Also tends to happen when you waste cap space on Al horford the last time you had cap space which then forced you to rely heavily on Danny green at 34 

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

At this point you have to play niang even if he’s a defensive liability. Thybulle’s defense is not that good and he’s atrocious on offense. 

Yep.  Need someone that can hit a shot, no matter what else they do.

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I think Harris is gassed and returning back to previous playoff form. Hes steadily declined each game over the last 4. So far tonight he’s disappeared. This is the most minutes and amount of games he’s played in any single season. Add on embiid is basically a walking injury and harden is a shell of what he once was. The rest of the team just sucks. Tends to happen when you piss away draft picks on furkan, TLC, thybulle, Noel, okafor and others. Also tends to happen when you waste cap space on Al horford the last time you had cap space which then forced you to rely heavily on Danny green at 34 

On that last Embiid 3pt. attempt Harris starts running back down court while the ball is in mid air. Had he crashed the boards he’s easily in position  to get that rebound. He just doesn’t care. Harris and Thybulle need to be shipped out this off season. They’re losers.

76ers haven’t hit anything deeper than a layup for like 5:00.

  • Author

Fire this Fing smug a-hole.  Asap 

  • Author

Get Harden, will improve spacing they say.  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.