Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, Paul852 said:

I don't know. Seems like hating to me. Embiid is an ass too.

Personally I like Curry a lot. I'll definitely be cheering for him to solidify his HOF career.

Curry is one of those guys that the media adores, so we have to overlook all his antics and gloating. It's infuriating. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

curry is a cocky, frontrunning d-bag with a very punchable face. 

27 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Curry is one of those guys that the media adores, so we have to overlook all his antics and gloating. It's infuriating. 

Pretty much every player in the NBA does this though. At least every superstar.

27 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

curry is a cocky, frontrunning d-bag with a very punchable face. 

Wait, how is he "frontrunning"?

48 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

Pretty much every player in the NBA does this though. At least every superstar.

Wait, how is he "frontrunning"?

when they're winning & on a roll, he acts like an insufferable ****...much like antoine walker did back in his celtics days. just really, really cocky. 

not shocking 

 

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

not shocking 

 

Why wouldn't they use it as a trade asset? 

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

Why wouldn't they use it as a trade asset? 

The nets? It’s unprotected next year. If the sixers have a major injury to embiid or harden along with the sixers just crash and burn the puck becomes more valuable in 2023 is likely what they are thinking. Frankly i think the pick is going to be roughly in the same spot next year but they are likely hoping it implodes here or some type of injury occurs that derails the sixers. 

Now I have legitimate hope of getting McGowens

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Now I have legitimate hope of getting McGowens

I’d actually think long and hard about taking dalen Terry at 23. He’s 6’7 with a 7 foot wing span. He’s very good defensively and when Arizona lost Kerr, they had him running the point. His shot needs work but it’s not broken.  He actually got better at shooting the last two years especially later in this season. He’s also really young at 19 still. Hes a hard worker and very vocal. Scouts love his personality and leadership. Had a coach at Arizona tell me they are sad he’s gone and if he stayed they believe he would’ve been an all American and definitive lottery pick in the 2023 draft. I think he goes round 1 somewhere from 21-30. I know the nuggets are very interested in him. Also heard Indy if they move up into the first from 31. As well as the grizzlies. Downside with Terry is you likely getting his peak in 2-3 years not sure the sixers have that luxury to wait on him after taking springer last year. 

15 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’d actually think long and hard about taking dalen Terry at 23. He’s 6’7 with a 7 foot wing span. He’s very good defensively and when Arizona lost Kerr, they had him running the point. His shot needs work but it’s not broken.  He actually got better at shooting the last two years especially later in this season. He’s also really young at 19 still. Hes a hard worker and very vocal. Scouts love his personality and leadership. Had a coach at Arizona tell me they are sad he’s gone and if he stayed they believe he would’ve been an all American and definitive lottery pick in the 2023 draft. I think he goes round 1 somewhere from 21-30. I know the nuggets are very interested in him. Also heard Indy if they move up into the first from 31. As well as the grizzlies. Downside with Terry is you likely getting his peak in 2-3 years not sure the sixers have that luxury to wait on him after taking springer last year. 

Im intrigued by Terry too. Saw him brought up yesterday on realgm. 

McGowens reminds me of Haliburton. They are both about 6'7'' with guard skills and + defense, and they both have that awkward posture and shot almost like Shawn Marion. 

I think Terry is pretty similar. Longer, but not as good scoring, at least not yet.

tankathon already updated their mock to show our pick. And the pick at 23 is now Kennedy Chandler. Who seems like Springer but actually some offensive skill. We should have just waited a year and picked this guy instead of Springer...

7 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

tankathon already updated their mock to show our pick. And the pick at 23 is now Kennedy Chandler. Who seems like Springer but actually some offensive skill. We should have just waited a year and picked this guy instead of Springer...

I hope the Grizzlies take Chandler at 22 because I doubt they can afford Tyus Jones. He is more of a lead guard where Springer was, well really not sure what he was. 

 

 

29 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

tankathon already updated their mock to show our pick. And the pick at 23 is now Kennedy Chandler. Who seems like Springer but actually some offensive skill. We should have just waited a year and picked this guy instead of Springer...

Looking at tankathon’s mock if Wendell moore, jalen Williams, Terry and mcgowens are all on the board that’s a pretty good selection to choose from. I’d be pretty happy with any of those 4. I like beauchamp but i think he’s not a good fit here with doc. If he goes to Miami I’m willing to bet he becomes at worse a very good role/fringe starter. 

5 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

when they're winning & on a roll, he acts like an insufferable ****...much like antoine walker did back in his celtics days. just really, really cocky. 

:lol: Yeah, like most players. I'd argue Embiid is way worse and he has won nothing.

11 hours ago, Paul852 said:

:lol: Yeah, like most players. I'd argue Embiid is way worse and he has won nothing.

okay...you can argue it if you want. 

in the meantime....f steph curry's face!

 

 

his face!!! 

13 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Looking at tankathon’s mock if Wendell moore, jalen Williams, Terry and mcgowens are all on the board that’s a pretty good selection to choose from. I’d be pretty happy with any of those 4. I like beauchamp but i think he’s not a good fit here with doc. If he goes to Miami I’m willing to bet he becomes at worse a very good role/fringe starter. 

If Sixers take another project then Morey is a buffoon. Are a few guys that should fit into the roster and make an impact this year. 

Wendall Moore, EJ Liddell, Andrew Nembhard, Walker Kessler, or Ochai Agbaji who probably is the dream fit for the Sixers. 

 

Looks like McGowens has fallen out the first for new mocks. I'm personally not a fan either. 

42 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

okay...you can argue it if you want. 

in the meantime....f steph curry's face!

 

 

his face!!! 

I hate being on the opposite side of you, hunt. :sad:

10 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

I hate being on the opposite side of you, hunt. :sad:

let's try to find some common ground....you're rooting against the celtics in the finals, right? 

 

 

right?  :meh:   

 

 

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

let's try to find some common ground....you're rooting against the celtics in the finals, right? 

 

 

right?  :meh:   

 

 

Of course. F the Celtics!

6 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

Of course. F the Celtics!

2e364216a603276e6a2eae95dedc7d8d_w200.gi

I’m just rooting for Draymond Green to hit someone in green in the nuts.

image.gif.4bb475419fd57a1eb3bfea6b104d27d7.gif

2 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

If Sixers take another project then Morey is a buffoon. Are a few guys that should fit into the roster and make an impact this year. 

Wendall Moore, EJ Liddell, Andrew Nembhard, Walker Kessler, or Ochai Agbaji who probably is the dream fit for the Sixers. 

 

Looks like McGowens has fallen out the first for new mocks. I'm personally not a fan either. 

Frankly i don’t think the sixers are keeping whoever they pick. I think they’ll draft for whomever they are making a deal with. They can trade the kid from what I’ve heard in multiple podcast a month after they select whoever. So I’m guessing that draft pick doesn’t ever play for the sixers. 

3 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

If Sixers take another project then Morey is a buffoon. Are a few guys that should fit into the roster and make an impact this year. 

Wendall Moore, EJ Liddell, Andrew Nembhard, Walker Kessler, or Ochai Agbaji who probably is the dream fit for the Sixers. 

 

Looks like McGowens has fallen out the first for new mocks. I'm personally not a fan either. 

We don't want Moore. He's got a little game but disappears for long stretches, important stretches. The only players from this last Duke team that I'd take in the first or 2nd round would be Banchero, Griffin, and maybe Mark Williams.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.