Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

Lakers hired Ham. Where the hell can we ship Doc now?

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Lakers hired Ham. Where the hell can we ship Doc now?

Ham was on my list of gets. 

If they keep Doc, why bother watching the season. 

14 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Ham was on my list of gets. 

If they keep Doc, why bother watching the season. 

Hopefully another year of disappointment and hubris gets him canned.

In the meantime, the next thing I will hope for, and be disappointed when it doesnt happen is Harden leaving lots of money on the table so this team can build depth.

Bruce Brown and Nick Claxton have talked about missing Harden. There is a world in some alternate universe where this team signs really tough defenders to build depth and toughness for post-season. Imagine being able to add a combination like Dort, and Brown? In addition to caleb/cody martin or Kyle Anderson, and bringing Drummond back. 

An offseason like that, bringing back Harden, Embiid, and another year improved Maxey, would be enough to make me very excited for the team gain. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Ham was on my list of gets. 

If they keep Doc, why bother watching the season. 

You’ll watch and be miserable, like the rest of us.

2 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

You’ll watch and be miserable, like the rest of us.

Grizzlies fan first, so my season should be enjoyable. 

Can you imagine this Jimmy Butler guy in a Sixers uniform?

Perfect trade 

F190F64E-C21B-4F5C-8CD6-D91079A07D94.png

Competition for LaVine

Quote

 

The Dallas Mavericks went further than anyone expected this season, but they aren't satisfied. In fact, Dallas could be set up to be a player in the free agent market by chasing Zach LaVine.

The Mavs do not have the cap space to sign LaVine outright, but could acquire LaVine via a sign and trade. LaVine was widely expected to re-sign with the Chicago Bulls, but he recently made it clear that he intends to explore his options as a free agent. There have also been reports that LaVine isn't thrilled with his role in Chicago.

The Atlanta Hawks, Portland Trail Blazers and San Antonio Spurs have all been mentioned as LaVine suitors as well. Like the Mavericks, the Hawks would have to create a sign and trade, while the Blazers and Spurs could create the cap space to chase LaVine directly.

 

Id probably pick the Mavs over us. 

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Competition for LaVine

Id probably pick the Mavs over us. 

Sorry man looks like the Lakers aren't taking Doc off your hands..... As expected 😁

5 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Sorry man looks like the Lakers aren't taking Doc off your hands..... As expected 😁

Seems the rumors must have centered around having him as an assistant to Ham. There is still hope.

8 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Perfect trade 

F190F64E-C21B-4F5C-8CD6-D91079A07D94.png

They could have had Murray last off season but too late now. 

I bet Spurs make a run at Ayton

3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Competition for LaVine

Id probably pick the Mavs over us. 

I wouldn't. Luka is really heavy usage and he will do a lot of standing around 

36 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

They could have had Murray last off season but too late now. 

I bet Spurs make a run at Ayton

I wouldn't. Luka is really heavy usage and he will do a lot of standing around 

You think Luka is incapable of playing with another star? I suspect he would adapt. We have seen tons of high usage stars team up with other high usage stars to form super teams. 

Ive really been buying the realgm hype on McGowens. I love him for our team if we get pick 23. Sooner than later, he should slot in as a starting SF to replace Danny Green. 

Id also love to buy another pick late round 1, or round 2 and pick up a backup PG to compete, and probably beat, Springer for a job. TyTy, Jaden Hardy, Nembhard, Gillespie....

 

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Ive really been buying the realgm hype on McGowens. I love him for our team if we get pick 23. Sooner than later, he should slot in as a starting SF to replace Danny Green. 

Id also love to buy another pick late round 1, or round 2 and pick up a backup PG to compete, and probably beat, Springer for a job. TyTy, Jaden Hardy, Nembhard, Gillespie....

 

If possible, I would prefer the back up point guard issue to be addressed with a veteran signing. It’s such a difficult position to find a rookie that can consistently produce early.  If they can get a wing worthy of the pick like McGowens, I’d be good with that.  I’d also like to see them look for a PF that can rebound and shoot.  I feel like a rookie PF would be more likely to be able to contribute early than a rookie PG.

Fing celtics / warriors finals...gross.

8 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

Fing celtics / warriors finals...gross.

Not sure who to root for. I guess the Warriors. Idk.

8 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

Fing celtics / warriors finals...gross.

I get it but it’s an easy choice for me.  F Boston.

9 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

Fing celtics / warriors finals...gross.

Warrior fans are becoming the new ass twats so will root for Tatum. 

 

 

I dislike the Bay Area more than Boston (although that’s a tight race), but probably dislike Boston more when sports are factored in.  I guess I’ll go Warriors.

10 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

Fing celtics / warriors finals...gross.

As if this season couldn't worse for us we have to watch the Cs in the Finals.  It's crazy to think now that back in January the Boston fans and media wanted to blow up the team up and some pleaded for Brad Stevens to trade Jaylen Brown for Ben.. 

4 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

I get it but it’s an easy choice for me.  F Boston.

same...celts are the cowboys of the nba for me...i probably won't watch any games though. 

On 5/28/2022 at 6:33 AM, TV Guy said:

Can you imagine this Jimmy Butler guy in a Sixers uniform?

Probably had a title last year or this 

3041178C-D61B-41BE-B404-076004B6632A.jpeg

36 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

3041178C-D61B-41BE-B404-076004B6632A.jpeg

Is there a love button for this?

15 hours ago, Blazehound said:

Not sure who to root for. I guess the Warriors. Idk.

I am rooting for an asteroid to hit the Chase Center 1 minute before tipoff. I despise both these teams. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.