Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

I am not a huge fan of Mitchell tbh. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I am not a huge fan of Mitchell tbh. 

I would love to have him but pass on this deal.  Not trading Maxey. 

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I am not a huge fan of Mitchell tbh. 

LOL. I guess people in Utah do smoke crack. 
 

Yeah…we’d never do that. 

FB_IMG_1654575690959.jpg

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I am not a huge fan of Mitchell tbh. 

I wouldn't do it

Maxey is NOT getting traded. 

11 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I am not a huge fan of Mitchell tbh. 

That trade is highway robbery for the jazz. No GM gives up that much for Mitchell. 

13 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I am not a huge fan of Mitchell tbh. 

I'm surprised that the writer from Utah didn't include Embiid and a 3 year supply of team Gatorade in the deal.

Please... all for some guy who couldn't even win rookie of the year over that scrub Simmons.

1 hour ago, NothingClever said:

I'm surprised that the writer from Utah didn't include Embiid and a 3 year supply of team Gatorade in the deal.

Please... all for some guy who couldn't even win rookie of the year over that scrub Simmons.

Wow. I didn’t even really look at their proposed trade, just ignored it when I saw Maxey included. I’m not convinced Mitchell is even a much better player than Maxey now. Then assume Maxey will improve some more going into year 3. 
 

Mitchell has him in scoring obviously but on far more shots per game. Maxey is much more efficient. If he took as many shots as Mitchell he’d be somewhere around a 26 PPG player, based on the numbers each out up last year. 

Count out Dyson Daniels who is now getting Top 5 buzz

oh yay. Just what you want to hear your 7 footer is working on.

Embiid is ready. He was an MVP candidate for a second consecutive season, and he keeps getting better. He just turned 28, so there’s plenty of time for him to add even more to his game. Sources say Embiid is already working this offseason on perimeter attacks and finishing with touch at the rim.

16 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Harden is working on his body. Which is good.

But I was kind of expecting to hear he was working on rim protecting, and power dunks

https://thelibertyline.com/2022/06/07/james-harden-elite-nba-performance-specialist/?fbclid=IwAR0zHgVKUSU8sCrrkqRs0Zohmz0gW6su-XR_0PK6bVZ9X9CPvANLJNWVc3s

also, key date

 

That Forbes article was great. Thanks.

My take away is that 76ers will sign Harden to a mutually friendly extension or just let him play out the final year if he wants to play hard ball in terms of the number of years and AAV. 

JJ getting after it

 

54 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

JJ getting after it

 

I don't like Screamin A but he is right and its not even up for debate.  Today's players whine about missed calls right after they happen and they will continue to talk to the ref for a good 15-20 seconds instead of getting back on defense.  

Ben Simmons happened in this era.  You think he could even attempt that in the 80's or 90's?  He would get laughed out of the league and probably beaten up at some point.

Hustle, on Netflix was a really fun watch. Especially for us Philly fans.  Check it out.

On 6/7/2022 at 11:35 AM, nipples said:

Wow. I didn’t even really look at their proposed trade, just ignored it when I saw Maxey included. I’m not convinced Mitchell is even a much better player than Maxey now. Then assume Maxey will improve some more going into year 3. 
 

Mitchell has him in scoring obviously but on far more shots per game. Maxey is much more efficient. If he took as many shots as Mitchell he’d be somewhere around a 26 PPG player, based on the numbers each out up last year. 

He gets close and takes a lot less shots AND his personality is much much better than Spider. Trading him at this point would be horribly stupid. 

17 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

JJ getting after it

 

jj should be a gm, he seems to understand how the game is played.

9 hours ago, toughfighter83 said:

jj should be a gm, he seems to understand how the game is played.

Made over 110 million and absolutely loves Brooklyn so I doubt he leaves. I mean he use to travel back and forth from Philly to Brooklyn during the season. 

Hustle was terrible. I turned it off after 20 minutes. 

1 hour ago, Khani1 said:

Hustle was terrible. I turned it off after 20 minutes. 

You just hate Philadelphia sports then. 

7 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

You just hate Philadelphia sports then. 

You got me!

I kind of feel like the GM situation is a purposeful satire on the Colangelo situation. 

48 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I kind of feel like the GM situation is a purposeful satire on the Colangelo situation. 

Sounds like you hate Philly sports. 

2 hours ago, Khani1 said:

Sounds like you hate Philly sports. 

That is the first rule of being a Philly sports fan. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.