Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

44 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Still think Harris gets dealt either at the deadline but more likely next offseason. He’s more valuable as an expiring contract next offseason 

i also don’t think tucker is going to be as challenging to move in year 3 as people think. We just traded danny green with a torn acl who might never be the same or might not play this year (i know what he said but there’s a chance he heals slowly at 35). He was making $10 mil. on tucker, he also didn’t really begin to play in the nba until 2012-13 in Phoenix with the suns at 27. He spent 5 years prior playing overseas. He’s got less nba miles on his body than a normal 37 year old. Plus the last couple years outside of his time with the bucks he’s largely been the same player. (Still wouldn’t have given him 3 years I’d have gone elsewhere with that money)

Yeah but at 37 those miles still catch up to you quicker. Maybe he will be good here and there but, it's still not to be ignored he is old as F as an undersized power forward. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yeah but at 37 those miles still catch up to you quicker. Maybe he will be good here and there but, it's still not to be ignored he is old as F as an undersized power forward. 

He really should only get 23-27 mins a night out of him. For the most part danny was fine around 20-23 mins. The sixers forcing him to have to play 30-35 was the issue. If he gives you what Danny was giving you i think you are fine. Frankly he’s still a better defender at 37 than danny was prior to his injury. Danny i think is a better shooter but tucker is fine when he just sits in the corner. The third year was always going to be the hope to hell he’s not shot but i think can be tradable like they did with green. I think he’s likely fine this upcoming year. Next year and the year after is more questionable. Really the sixers just need him to be what he is for 2 years. That said tucker doesn’t rely heavily on his athleticism and he’s basically been old for 3 years now and does what he does. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

He really should only get 23-27 mins a night out of him. For the most part danny was fine around 20-23 mins. The sixers forcing him to have to play 30-35 was the issue. If he gives you what Danny was giving you i think you are fine. Frankly he’s still a better defender at 37 than danny was prior to his injury. Danny i think is a better shooter but tucker is fine when he just sits in the corner. The third year was always going to be the hope to hell he’s not shot but i think can be tradable like they did with green. I think he’s likely fine this upcoming year. Next year and the year after is more questionable. Really the sixers just need him to be what he is for 2 years. That said tucker doesn’t rely heavily on his athleticism and he’s basically been old for 3 years now and does what he does. 

Fair points, we shall see how he does. I know I can't do sheet at my age and I never played in the NBA 🤣 😛

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Fair points, we shall see how he does. I know I can't do sheet at my age and I never played in the NBA 🤣 😛

i'm guessing that he works out a little more often than you do and keeps himself in a little better shape....being that he's a professional athlete and all.  :lol:  

 

If the rockets are turning down a first round pick for Eric Gordon at this stage of his career they are fing morons. 

50 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

i'm guessing that he works out a little more often than you do and keeps himself in a little better shape....being that he's a professional athlete and all.  :lol:  

You might be right but the job I do everyday I can't do as well either..... Yes I opened myself up for burger flipping jokes lol

55 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

If the rockets are turning down a first round pick for Eric Gordon at this stage of his career they are fing morons. 

The rockets really should just hold out til the deadline where someone might get desperate 

 

7 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

Who's gonna make the "you missed, mothaF##ker" 76ers t-shirts?

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Who's gonna make the "you missed, mothaF##ker" 76ers t-shirts?

If we fail this year i really hope Cassell is made the next coach. I really think he’s going to be a stud. 

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

If we fail this year i really hope Cassell is made the next coach. I really think he’s going to be a stud. 

Yep

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

If we fail this year i really hope Cassell is made the next coach. I really think he’s going to be a stud. 

I despise guys calling other guys studs lol. That being said I think he could be a great coach lol. 

22 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I despise guys calling other guys studs lol. That being said I think he could be a great coach lol. 

I usually don’t say it often without proof. But I’ve liked Cassell for a while. I probably shouldn’t have said stud but i think he can be a good coach. I thought he was a smart player and clutch when he was in the league. He seems like he also has an ability to connect with players now. 

6ers finished Utah summer league 2-1. Luckily OKC didnt play Chet Holmgren and Philly eeked out a 1 point win.

 

 

 

 

Not sure if this is happening, but

May be an image of 1 person, playing a sport and text

26 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Not sure if this is happening, but

May be an image of 1 person, playing a sport and text

I’ve wanted Marcus for a while. He’s the better of the two. But I’d take markieff if he’s healthy. Solid bench guy with some attitude 

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’ve wanted Marcus for a while. He’s the better of the two. But I’d take markieff if he’s healthy. Solid bench guy with some attitude 

They both bring toughness and are excellent role players. I believe Marcus is the bro that shoots better than the other correct? Both can knock them down from range though. 

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

They both bring toughness and are excellent role players. I believe Marcus is the bro that shoots better than the other correct? Both can knock them down from range though. 

Marcus is the better shooter. Frankly overall a better player. He gets more mins and is a solid starter. Markieff is the better rebounder but more of a bench player. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Marcus is the better shooter. Frankly overall a better player. He gets more mins and is a solid starter. Markieff is the better rebounder but more of a bench player. 

I remember being bummed that the Lakers didn't get the better of the 2 but markeiff ended up being a hell of a piece off the bench. 

9 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I remember being bummed that the Lakers didn't get the better of the 2 but markeiff ended up being a hell of a piece off the bench. 

He’d be a nice boost for the sixers bench. Allows you not to play tucker as much in the regular season so can keep him fresher for playoffs. Not sure how he’s doing with his neck injury though. Jokic went after him and he hurt his neck and didn’t play most of the year 

Here's the Tweet 

 

 

29 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Here's the Tweet 

 

 

Theres been opportunities, I think even on the buyout market iirc? Just seems like no interest from  Philly. He hasnt played for the rockets yet has he?

Maybe Rockets this year, then he can have our max contract next year. 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.