**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Mitchell in this pic is pretty interesting… probably talking with embiid about their mutual hate for Ben Simmons 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

77E9D15E-24C9-4CB0-9178-4B0517EB5602.jpeg.0d3b048c8da66b43d0ca9dffca5a1c17.jpeg

We could be entering the deal zone here in the next 24 hours. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

We could be entering the deal zone here in the next 24 hours. 

You’re going to be disappointed if you think the sixers are making any other big moves 

36 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

https://clutchpoints.com/mavs-2-moves-dallas-still-must-make-after-first-weekend-2022-nba-free-agency/

Mavs get: Tobias Harris, Matisse Thybulle, Charles Bassey, 2024 second-round pick

Sixers get: Reggie Bullock, Davis Bertans, Dwight Powell

That’s a crappy trade for us. 

3 minutes ago, Gannan said:

That's some really good depth though to unload Harris. Actually excellent depth

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

That's some really good depth though to unload Harris. Actually excellent depth

For all the criticism he gets, Harris does score. That trade depth doesn’t make up for the production we lose.

• Like 2

Don't love the trade from clutchpoints.

But if love Bullock to be true. Replace Green with someone 3x better at this stage in his career. 

Just now, Gannan said:

For all the criticism he gets, Harris does score. That trade depth doesn’t make up for the production we lose.

Yep.

Dallas is interested in Thybulle.

Harris has to go in order to match salary for Gordon. 

Figure out a 3 team trade that sends Thybulle to Dallas, Harris to Houston, and Bullock and Gordon here.  That's the ticket. 

8 minutes ago, Gannan said:

mavs fans are saying it's a steal for philly...so idk.

6 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Yeah except when they really need him and bullock is an excellent defender. The other  2 make up for zero scoring from Thybulle. The bench has been the biggest issue for how many years now and the biggest reason why they can't hang in the playoffs. If harden is back like he says he will be, those 2 of them  off the bench and the added defense from Bullock with harden getting back to scoring it's a non issue. 

• Like 1

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Looks like the Nets got TJ Warren

Dude looking for next deal 

Good it actually forces Doc to have to play them so we know what they are 

i look forward the start of summer league every year....and then i'm reminded how painful it is to watch. 

so yeah...i'll be watching tonite!

Just now, mr_hunt said:

i look forward the start of summer league every year....and then i'm reminded how painful it is to watch. 

so yeah...i'll be watching tonite!

I think this 6ers team is pretty damn talented for a summer league team. 

Cant believe Reed is going to play in one of the leagues. But Ive read the team is using summer league as an autidion for rotation time. So Bassey, and Reed are going to need to Ball. Maybe Petrusev has a chance to get himself brought over.

Im excited to see Rambo's boy Riller. See if Joe added even more to his game. He looked nice last summer, and then couldnt find consistency in his regular season opportunities.

Champagnie is a little exciting to see but Im really excited to see Queen as well. 

I have Golden State Miami on in the background right now and theres Jovic, and then no one else except former 6er Haywood Highsmith.

hopefully one of the guys on the sixers is an actual pg who can distribute the ball...because summer league games suck when you don't have a  guy like that. 

25 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

hopefully one of the guys on the sixers is an actual pg who can distribute the ball...because summer league games suck when you don't have a  guy like that. 

Cassius Winston is supposed to be that guy

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Cassius Winston is supposed to be that guy

That d00de was a baller when he was at Michigan State.