**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

John Clark says Harden and his reps, and Tucker and his reps are meeting with the 6ers owners and management in the Hamptons today and this weekend.  Harden hopefully finalizing his contract this weekend. 

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Vin Fosh last night said sixers and wolves are discussing Harris for DeAngelo Russell. Salary works, and we save some. But doesnt seem to make sense. Dont know how many guards we can add and not have a starting 4. 

Id be pretty happy if we could get Naz Reid in the deal to play the 4. But I dont know where we can play another combo guard. 

Why would anyone want that bum

• Like 1

4 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Yeah but that’s his own fault for being dumb enough not to ask out 2-3 years ago when it’s been the same crap over and over again. He can say loyalty runs out if they don’t go get KD meanwhile he’s oblivious to what’s going on around him for years now or just stubborn to have asked for a trade prior to this 

It's nice to see a player these days with some loyalty.... That being said I think he has shown enough loyalty that no one would hate on him for going elsewhere at this point. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

It's nice to see a player these days with some loyalty.... That being said I think he has shown enough loyalty that no one would hate on him for going elsewhere at this point. 

I agree on the loyalty aspect. I think he like embiid are really loyal due to a city that really embraced them and allowed them to grow up. He did the blazers right for years but at some point when it’s the same issues over and over the loyalty train has to come to an end. i thought before last year he needed to leave to try and win a title before he declines to the point where it’s a lost cause and it’s too late. Frankly i feel the same way with embiid if the sixers over the next 2 years just keep losing in the second round and don’t make any headway. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

From dunking on it to hard!!!! 😂😂😂 Yeah right 😋

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I agree on the loyalty aspect. I think he like embiid are really loyal due to a city that really embraced them and allowed them to grow up. He did the blazers right for years but at some point when it’s the same issues over and over the loyalty train has to come to an end. i thought before last year he needed to leave to try and win a title before he declines to the point where it’s a lost cause and it’s too late. Frankly i feel the same way with embiid if the sixers over the next 2 years just keep losing in the second round and don’t make any headway. 

They might both be chasing rings in a year or 2 as role players. Kinda sad really, to show that kind of loyalty just for the FO to come up short on getting them the guys they need to win every year. 

• Like 1

Charlotte is reportedly expected to pull its QO to Bridges making him an unrestricted FA. 

I'm curious how the NBA handles this.  Can't recall seeing this much in the NBA.

Wonder if it'll be like NFL or if no team will sign him. 

Also this Ben deactivated his IG LOL 

13 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

John Clark says Harden and his reps, and Tucker and his reps are meeting with the 6ers owners and management in the Hamptons today and this weekend.  Harden hopefully finalizing his contract this weekend. 

In the Hamptons.

5 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

In the Hamptons.

Apparently this is a tradition to meet somewhere like that over the weekend.... I was reading an article that said the Nets should use their time in the Hamptons to try and repair their relationships with Irving and Durant. 

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'mOO Runitback @atorobog Phily Runitback BEN SIMMONS HAS REQUESTED TO SIT OUT THE 2022-2023 NBA SEASON INTERVIEW WITH FAZE CLAN'

guessing this is fake:

Breaking: Ben Simmons has requested to be permitted to sit out the entire 2022-2023 NBA season claiming the drama surrounding the team has ignited the mental block preventing him from playing basketball which has also triggered back soreness, in an interview with Faze Clan live on Call Of Duty Warzone. More to come stay tuned.

• Haha 1

I tend to believe Harris, maxey, thybulle is a better package cause i think Lowry is washed/injury prone and still has two years. Left like Harris, robinson is on a bad contract. The only thing of value is Herro. frankly i think Herro is the type of kid once he gets paid doesn’t keep working as hard. 

31 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I tend to believe Harris, maxey, thybulle is a better package cause i think Lowry is washed/injury prone and still has two years. Left like Harris, robinson is on a bad contract. The only thing of value is Herro. frankly i think Herro is the type of kid once he gets paid doesn’t keep working as hard. 

Why would they want old ass Lowry?

• Like 1

On paper, the Nets can and should trade KD wherever gets them the best return for the future.

In reality, this is the NBA and the star getting traded controls so much of this.

It’s the best offer from a contender that (in KD’s judgement) doesn’t weaken that contender too much.  

Maxey isn’t far from that sweet spot.  

6 minutes ago, nipples said:

Why would they want old ass Lowry?

Idk i rather have Harris than Lowry. Both have two years left. Lowry making $8 mil less but he’s also way more injury prone and washed. At least Harris on a mediocre or bad team has capability of putting up numbers like with the clippers. To the point when he becomes an expiring contract in 23-24 he might have value. Lowry looks cooked and is gonna be 37. 

the most valuable player of any of the heat or sixers that can be given up comes down to Herro or maxey. depends on who you think has higher upside. Frankly I’d rather have maxey at 21 who’s got 2 more cheap years on a rookie contract. Herro needs an extension after this year. I also didn’t like after the bubble rumors came out from Miami about his attitude and work ethic. Add on i have thybulle on a cheap contract for at least a year to see what he becomes. Whereas I’m stuck in Robinson’s for a a few years  

Robinson and Lowry are just bad contracts unless you believe you can fix robinson which they have the same issue currently with Harris. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

On paper, the Nets can and should trade KD wherever gets them the best return for the future.

In reality, this is the NBA and the star getting traded controls so much of this.

It’s the best offer from a contender that (in KD’s judgement) doesn’t weaken that contender too much.  

Maxey isn’t far from that sweet spot.  

In this case though Durant's 4 year contract is only just starting now so he isn't on an expiring contract.  So the Nets can take their sweet ass time and do what is best for them. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

In this case though Durant's 4 year contract is only just starting now so he isn't on an expiring contract.  So the Nets can take their sweet ass time and do what is best for them. 

I can see the nets letting this drag out until they get something they see as respectable in their eyes. Which if it drags it only hurts he suns cause ayton isn’t waiting around for months to sign an offer sheet if he’s offered a possible max offer sheet from the pacers. If that happens suns can match but can’t trade him i believe until late December or January. Which maybe the nets wait that long but could see a team step up during and outbid the suns. Why for Phoenix they want to get it done sooner rather than later.