Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

 

 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author
On 10/23/2022 at 4:04 AM, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

EAF59939-3CAF-4C14-94D8-414070CDDEA1.jpeg

I was saying that last April.   

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I was saying that last April.   

Well hopefully Cassell is their Rob Thomson

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

 

 

Gee what a surprise 

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Gee what a surprise 

Yep.  But they added toughness and talent to the bench.  Can’t ya tell?

Embiid is not in shape. Dude is absolutely pouring sweat 5 minutes into the game. 

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yep.  But they added toughness and talent to the bench.  Can’t ya tell?

So tough!! Rivers absolutely sucks as a coach no doubt but, I don't see a different result with the players they have. 

They won. yay!

2 thoughts.

I hate Harrell with 11 minutes and Reed with 9. Harrell can be much more effective with all 20 of those minutes. And hes a better player than Reed.

I hardly care what happens with the team overall at this point. Its pretty clear theyre headed for another 4 seed, 2nd round exit. I just want to see Maxey continue his development and Im frustrated by his major drop in efficiency. I want to see him bust out of his slump. He is the most exciting thing we have to watch with this team, and right now in his slump he is not delivering excitement. I want to see him bust out of this slump right away.

Simmons being a dummy and love Ja waving him goodbye

 

 

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

They won. yay!

2 thoughts.

I hate Harrell with 11 minutes and Reed with 9. Harrell can be much more effective with all 20 of those minutes. And hes a better player than Reed.

I hardly care what happens with the team overall at this point. Its pretty clear theyre headed for another 4 seed, 2nd round exit. I just want to see Maxey continue his development and Im frustrated by his major drop in efficiency. I want to see him bust out of his slump. He is the most exciting thing we have to watch with this team, and right now in his slump he is not delivering excitement. I want to see him bust out of this slump right away.

Totally agree. He needs to be our second leading scorer most nights. He was practicing some new moves this off season. I’m waiting for him to start integrating them. He also only goes right when going to that basket. They will do that high screen where he turns the corner and goes hard to the rim but always to the right.  His shots will start to fall, not worried about that. I’m worried about him being being passive and not aggressive for 4 quarters. You know this is killing him and he will do everything he can to fix it. He learned that mentality from Ben before he left. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Simmons being a dummy and love Ja waving him goodbye

 

 

Ja is Ja but Bane is really impressive. 

On 10/23/2022 at 9:33 PM, HazletonEagle said:

Also, Haliburton has been awesome. Haliburton and Hield would have been amazing.

Murray has been incredible for Atlanta. 

If we had any of those deals instead of Harden, we wouldnt be as slow on the court. And the team would have amazing young talent with those guys and Maxey. Instead, we are slow, AND old.

After making the wrong trades, they compounded their errors  by going overboard with the toughness overcorrection in free agency.

The more I see of him the more I like.  So efficient; 52% from the field and 43% from three so far.  And young with great vision.  He would've been a great pairing with Maxey imo.  Would've been a steal to get him for Ben especially if we could've kept Seth. 

44 minutes ago, therealdawk said:

The more I see of him the more I like.  So efficient; 52% from the field and 43% from three so far.  And young with great vision.  He would've been a great pairing with Maxey imo.  Would've been a steal to get him for Ben especially if we could've kept Seth. 

Yep

3 hours ago, Khani1 said:

 

Ja is Ja but Bane is really impressive. 

Grizzlies got Bane 30th pick two years ago and a potential All Star

They drafted Santi Aldama last year with 30th pick and he is now starting with Jaren Jackson Jr out. He is averaging 12.8ppg and 7.5 rebounds so far. 

Memphis doesn't miss with drafting guys but also shows how important drafting and development of young guys is. Philly has zero development in anyone, never been Morey MO, and a missed opportunity.

@HazletonEagle

Guy LaRavia is already playing minutes and should take a big jump next year 

4 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Grizzlies got Bane 30th pick two years ago and a potential All Star

They drafted Santi Aldama last year with 30th pick and he is now starting with Jaren Jackson Jr out. He is averaging 12.8ppg and 7.5 rebounds so far. 

Memphis doesn't miss with drafting guys but also shows how important drafting and development of young guys is. Philly has zero development in anyone, never been Morey MO, and a missed opportunity.

@HazletonEagle

Guy LaRavia is already playing minutes and should take a big jump next year 

Dont remind me about LaRavia.

Ben Simmons has 17 total points in 3 games. 

He has 14 fouls 

The quote reads like a mindless babbling biden word soup. However, the point is, people in the NBA circles are gossiping about Doc potentially being fired.

Per ESPN’s Zach Lowe on "The Lowe Post” podcast, there are chatters around the league concerning Rivers’ future in Philadelphia:

Doc Rivers, Bill Simmons has been saying for weeks on his podcast Doc could be the first coach fired. Certainly people are chattering about that in the league ecosystem, but I don’t know how much that chatter is actually reality and this is Daryl Morey’s team. This is this is the Rockets reunion tour. This is ‘I waited on my long lost love James Harden. I waited and waited and got him back’ this is it. Like this is the team and they’ve just got to be better than this. To me, offense is fine. We’ll see that’s that’s where I give them time, right it takes time to get that snap. Start trying in transition defense because what’s on the floor right now is embarrassing.

Credit to harden looks way better than last year. I’m curious to see if it holds through the 82 game season. I have a feeling it’ll dip 

 

30 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Credit to harden looks way better than last year. I’m curious to see if it holds through the 82 game season. I have a feeling it’ll dip 

 

What is his usage rate vs last year? 

Was 24.9 last year and back up to 28.1%

29 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

What is his usage rate vs last year? 

Was 24.9 last year and back up to 28.1%

Looking at nba.com’s saying last year was a 26.6% this year currently 26.8%

I dont think he looks any quicker. But he seems to be getting better shots from mid-range and close. Lots of higher percentage shots rather than a bunch of step back 3s. 

Maxey is having a more efficient night so far, 5-8 shooting.

And the 6ers are losing to yet another eastern conference playoff team.

Its the best of both worlds. Maxey looking fine. Doc closer to firing. 

Please fire Doc.

Wow. The Raptors really love swiping at peoples heads.

League Pass wise the Sixers are low on the list. Just a boring team to watch 

Has Thybulle played at all this year? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.