**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

4 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

More than the Cowboys? 

When both teams are playing well and the rivalries are in full effect my order is…

1. Cowboys

2. Mets

3. Celtics

4. Penguins

5. Giants

• Like 1

Going forward, I would like Embiid to not dominate the ball and waste 10 seconds on the shot clock for most possessions he is out there. Move the ball around. When the double comes, pass it quickly back to Harden to setup something else or move it around the horn. He needs to act and process much faster. Decide whether you are gonna attack the basket or take the shot but don’t dribble for 7-8 seconds just to get a bad shot off or turn it over, especially when another defender is cheating towards him or the double team comes. This will make the offense much more efficient and cause less turnovers. Also, Maxey has to realize he is Maxey. Be aggressive as much as you can.

maxey needs to be on the court whenever harden isn't...no exceptions. on the court with him as well, of course...but definitely on the court when harden isn't. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

maxey needs to be on the court whenever harden isn't...no exceptions. on the court with him as well, of course...but definitely on the court when harden isn't. 

Agreed. He can score 12-15 points against back ups a night. 

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

So add bigger guards around him. Winning teams strength is at the perimeter.

If you don't have good wings, then nothing else matters. Wings win championships. Look how good Wiggins was for the Warriors last year. 

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

If you don't have good wings, then nothing else matters. Wings win championships. Look how good Wiggins was for the Warriors last year. 

I agree.  We should build there. 

Not role playing wings to complement a center. You need star wings with Maxey. 

33 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I agree.  We should build there. 

Not role playing wings to complement a center. You need star wings with Maxey. 

I can't find any wings, but got Tobias contract. He should be traded, just doesn't fit the roster. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I can't find any wings, but got Tobias contract. He should be traded, just doesn't fit the roster. 

You need someone that can defend out there with Tucker. Brown and Tatum scored 35 each and that's because they were blowing by Harden/Maxey and Harris/Tucker didn't really slow them down. Harris was efficient offensively in the first half but then disappeared and didn't play that well defensively 

How about that Ben Simmons? Really feel for him with his mental issues and chronic back issues. Otherwise a first ballot hall of famer. 

Jazz have too many good vets and they will win more games than people think. Ainge might have to trade them early, but Sixers don't have salary to match someone like Beasely 15.5 million so a 3rd team would need to be involved. What team wants Harris? 

7 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I watched like 5 minutes.... He had a clear lane to the basket, decided to pass it instead which led to a turnover lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

The sixers blow 

28801FA1-F82E-41EC-AECC-80F5AB32F367.gif

29 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Wow! if the crowd went wild for wendys I cant wait to see what theyll do for some chick fil a. 

wow. nuggets is so much better than that tiny little frosty wendys would give! Also, the eagles are doing the frosty freeze out now.

• If an opposing player misses two consecutive free throws in the second half, fans get a free 5-count Chick-fil-A Nuggets.

• If it happens a second time, fans get a free 8-count Chick-fil-A Nuggets.

• If it happens a third time, the price grows to a free 12-count Chick-fil-A Nuggets.

While Sixers fans will no longer enjoy a free Frosty, the promotion lives on at Lincoln Financial Field.

Beginning last month, Eagles fans win a free Frosty if the Birds prevent their opponent from scoring a touchdown in the first quarter. It’s happened twice since the promotion went into effect on Sept. 30 — Week 5 against the Arizona Cardinals and Week 6 against the Dallas Cowboys.

Unlike the Sixers’ Frosty Freeze Out, the Eagles deal with Wendy’s applies to every remaining game of the season — both home and away.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Wow! if the crowd went wild for wendys I cant wait to see what theyll do for some chick fil a. 

"Bricken for Chicken"?

This is a big deal.  

BTW, Chick Fil A ice cream is pretty damn good.  Nuggets, not sure of.  

8 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

"Bricken for Chicken"?

This is a big deal.  

BTW, Chick Fil A ice cream is pretty damn good.  Nuggets, not sure of.  

The nuggets are good. Not at all like a McDonalds nugget. Its a full chunk of breast meat, same as you would find in their sandwich, just cut in to a smaller cube shape.

I think the most underrated thing on their menu are the chicken strips. Somehow they seem to have the most flavor of the 3 (sandwich, nuggets, strips).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

The nuggets are good. Not at all like a McDonalds nugget. Its a full chunk of breast meat, same as you would find in their sandwich, just cut in to a smaller cube shape.

I think the most underrated thing on their menu are the chicken strips. Somehow they seem to have the most flavor of the 3 (sandwich, nuggets, strips).

Their mac n cheese is good for fast food.  

:roll:   was this thread here before or did you bump & rename it?  i didn't see a regular season thread the other day so i started one.