Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

  • Author

 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

 

Wow! if the crowd went wild for wendys I cant wait to see what theyll do for some chick fil a. 

wow. nuggets is so much better than that tiny little frosty wendys would give! Also, the eagles are doing the frosty freeze out now.

  • If an opposing player misses two consecutive free throws in the second half, fans get a free 5-count Chick-fil-A Nuggets.

  • If it happens a second time, fans get a free 8-count Chick-fil-A Nuggets.

  • If it happens a third time, the price grows to a free 12-count Chick-fil-A Nuggets.

     

     

    While Sixers fans will no longer enjoy a free Frosty, the promotion lives on at Lincoln Financial Field.

    Beginning last month, Eagles fans win a free Frosty if the Birds prevent their opponent from scoring a touchdown in the first quarter. It’s happened twice since the promotion went into effect on Sept. 30 — Week 5 against the Arizona Cardinals and Week 6 against the Dallas Cowboys.

    Unlike the Sixers’ Frosty Freeze Out, the Eagles deal with Wendy’s applies to every remaining game of the season — both home and away.

  • Author
7 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Wow! if the crowd went wild for wendys I cant wait to see what theyll do for some chick fil a. 

"Bricken for Chicken"?

 

This is a big deal.  

 

 

BTW, Chick Fil A ice cream is pretty damn good.  Nuggets, not sure of.  

8 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

"Bricken for Chicken"?

 

This is a big deal.  

 

 

BTW, Chick Fil A ice cream is pretty damn good.  Nuggets, not sure of.  

The nuggets are good. Not at all like a McDonalds nugget. Its a full chunk of breast meat, same as you would find in their sandwich, just cut in to a smaller cube shape.

I think the most underrated thing on their menu are the chicken strips. Somehow they seem to have the most flavor of the 3 (sandwich, nuggets, strips).

2022-10-20-Gameday-Report-Hero.png

 

no middleton tonight but the bucks are still damn good. 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

The nuggets are good. Not at all like a McDonalds nugget. Its a full chunk of breast meat, same as you would find in their sandwich, just cut in to a smaller cube shape.

I think the most underrated thing on their menu are the chicken strips. Somehow they seem to have the most flavor of the 3 (sandwich, nuggets, strips).

Their mac n cheese is good for fast food.  

 

 

:roll:   was this thread here before or did you bump & rename it?  i didn't see a regular season thread the other day so i started one. 

 

 

I hope Cassell can be Rob Thomson to Doc's Joe Girardi 

13 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

 

Yikes Ben.  That stat line is brutal for a debut. 

  • Author
3 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

:roll:   was this thread here before or did you bump & rename it?  i didn't see a regular season thread the other day so i started one. 

 

 

No, it's brand new.  We just got up to 1141 pages in two days.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's the same thread as last year when you attempted the same thing out of buttsoreness.   I was traveling and late to update the title.  

3 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

I hope Cassell can be Rob Thomson to Doc's Joe Girardi 

We can only hope and pray

53 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

 

It's the same thread as last year when you attempted the same thing out of buttsoreness.   I was traveling and late to update the title.  

:lol:  well i got you to bump it & update the title, richard petty!   

  • Author
2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

:lol:  well i got you to bump it & update the title, richard petty!   

Other posters did that in response to the loss to the C’s Tuesday night, Dick Trickle.  

  • Author

Didn’t see this until now.  Rubin selling his share.  
 

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34840973/fanatics-ceo-michael-rubin-completes-divestment-company-owns-76ers-devils-sources-say

 

 

Seems to further pave way for the new arena deal.  

Do you get a technical foul this year for moving around on offense? I don’t get this. 

They finally started doing pick and rolls and cutting a bit and it looks better. Maxey still needs to be more aggressive. 

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Didn’t see this until now.  Rubin selling his share.  
 

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34840973/fanatics-ceo-michael-rubin-completes-divestment-company-owns-76ers-devils-sources-say

 

 

Seems to further pave way for the new arena deal.  

I was surprised to just find that on ESPN tonight. I thought he already sold over the summer. Because he had that deal with Harden and his new wine company. I thought he had to have sold his share already to do an individual deal with a player like that.

I wonder if ESPN is just slow on the uptake.

41 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Do you get a technical foul this year for moving around on offense? I don’t get this. 

I was watching earlier and thinking bout how Doc has no offense.

We thought it was bad that Brett Browns entire system was Reddick running circles around Embiid to fire up a 3. We went from bad to worse. Now its just 4 players standing still watching a slow Harden ISO, or a slow Embiid iso turnover.

Really felt like the Celtics hot shooting carried in to this game for Milwaukee at the start. Theyve since cooled a bit and 6ers clawed back.

I just dont see any efficiency out of this team, or real flow to the offense. I dont see how this team makes a run.

Maxey, by his standards is having a cool start to the season. House is cold as a cucumber from 3. Harden and Embiid are inefficient.

This one is likely going to have to be a dogfight to the end. 

  • Author
7 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I was surprised to just find that on ESPN tonight. I thought he already sold over the summer. Because he had that deal with Harden and his new wine company. I thought he had to have sold his share already to do an individual deal with a player like that.

I wonder if ESPN is just slow on the uptake.

I’m sure it was more a legal thing that they needed certain docs and agreements to be signed before they allow the press to go to print.  

  • Author
5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Really felt like the Celtics hot shooting carried in to this game for Milwaukee at the start. Theyve since cooled a bit and 6ers clawed back.

I just dont see any efficiency out of this team, or real flow to the offense. I dont see how this team makes a run.

Maxey, by his standards is having a cool start to the season. House is cold as a cucumber from 3. Harden and Embiid are inefficient.

This one is likely going to have to be a dogfight to the end. 

Yep.  It’s the same boring half court sets with Harden and his ISO game.  He looks good though.  Lots of twitch.  

The second unit has better motion in their offense. Why isn’t Joel rolling to the basket when he and Harden pick and roll?

Moepel is back. 

Besides some of the other things you guys have talked about, i don’t see this starting lineup with Harris and tucker in it working out. I don’t think either can play the 3 well enough to make it work. Both are better playing the 4 which means one should be coming off the bench. Really not sure what you can do until the deadline when Harris becomes a somewhat valuable trade chip as he becomes an expiring contract at the end of the season and someone might want to take that on and then buy him out this offseason. 

also niang and house have been pretty useless offensively so far through 1.5 games. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.