**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

The big trade works on the ESPN Trade Machine. Salaries match.

It looks like the 6ers take on an extra year of salary. While Harris and Kork expire after next season. Noel does as well, but both Bojan and Bagley have an additional year. Bojan is 33 years old.

Not really loving the contracts.

My other question is- obviously Bojan is replacing Harris. As well as Harris has played his role this year, Im not sure thats a big upgrade.

Now, is Tucker still in the starting lineup? Or are we trying to play Bagley or Noel alongside Embiid? If not, then are playing Bagley and Noel alongside each other? Hard to see the fit with the bigs.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

It looks like the 6ers take on an extra year of salary. While Harris and Kork expire after next season. Noel does as well, but both Bojan and Bagley have an additional year. Bojan is 33 years old.

My other question is- obviously Bojan is replacing Harris. As well as Harris has played his role this year, Im not sure thats a big upgrade.

Now, is Tucker still in the starting lineup? Or are we trying to play Bagley or Noel alongside Embiid? If not, then are playing Bagley and Noel alongside each other? Hard to see the fit with the bigs.

Lakers don't want Harris. They want an all star that makes them a contender if not they won't make any moves. They went all in on Irving but, Irving refused to sign a contract extension with the Lakers so they weren't going to unload everything for a one year rental. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Lakers don't want Harris. They want an all star that makes them a contender if not they won't make any moves. They went all in on Irving but, Irving refused to sign a contract extension with the Lakers so they weren't going to unload everything for a one year rental. 

They still should trade Westbrook. He is an expiring contract so his contract is the asset. 

If I am the Wizards, I am offering Beal for Russ and both 1sts. Wiz getting off that deal would be amazing for them. Beal is nothing more than a #3 on one of the worst deals in the NBA. 

18 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

They still should trade Westbrook. He is an expiring contract so his contract is the asset. 

If I am the Wizards, I am offering Beal for Russ and both 1sts. Wiz getting off that deal would be amazing for them. Beal is nothing more than a #3 on one of the worst deals in the NBA. 

I agree they should trade Westbrook but, I don't see them doing it to get someone like Harris. The rumor from Lakers side of things is they are looking into Zach Lavine

Knicks are in on Vanderbilt too.

The New York Knicks are looking for ways to upgrade their rotation. New York would like to land a wing and potentially another big. That's led a member of their front office to a couple of familiar faces.

The Knicks and Utah Jazz have talked a trade that would see Evan Fournier, Obi Toppin and draft picks sent to the Jazz for Malik Beasley and Jarred Vanderbilt. Both Beasley and Vanderbilt were signed to their current contracts by Knicks assistant GM Gersson Rosas when all were member of the Minnesota Timberwolves.

20 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Noel could just be a throw away by Detroit  Really doesn’t fit.  

On 2/6/2023 at 12:45 PM, mr_hunt said:

FoQJLsmaYAELZJ2?format=jpg&name=medium

That Harrell signing has turned out to be terrible. I know he had a good season a few years back, but watching him with this Sixers team...he stinks. 

10 minutes ago, Gannan said:

That Harrell signing has turned out to be terrible. I know he had a good season a few years back, but watching him with this Sixers team...he stinks. 

It might not be a bad thing come playoff time. 

Vanderbuilt can’t shoot for shiz but his defense and rebounding would be very helpful. We are lacking size and he is 6’8 with a 7’1 wing span. He would be annoying for Brown and Tatum. 

1 hour ago, Gannan said:

yeah, he stinks.  he can score at times but they need rim protection & rebounding out of their backup big...not scoring. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iladelphxx said:

Some interesting names 

whiteside has always been soft as charmin...but he's sitting out there as a free agent & could offer some rebounding & rim protection....maybe. :lol:  

35 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Vanderbuilt can’t shoot for shiz but his defense and rebounding would be very helpful. We are lacking size and he is 6’8 with a 7’1 wing span. He would be annoying for Brown and Tatum. 

Vanderbilt shoots about 33% from 3. I have faith he can most that 2-3% at some point and become respectable.

His value right now is switchable defense and athleticism to help contend with Boston. 

36 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Vanderbilt shoots about 33% from 3. I have faith he can most that 2-3% at some point and become respectable.

His value right now is switchable defense and athleticism to help contend with Boston. 

33% on 1.1 3's attempted per game.  Very low volume.  And his previous years were even worse.  He is a career 62% free throw shooter.  As of now, the dude cannot shoot.  But I agree, the other things he has/does well (length, defense, rebounding) is a dire need for this team.

2 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Some interesting names 

Plumlee is only interestin name. Others are washed

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Morey sleeping.

Vanderbilt and Beasley not former Rockets. Do not want. 

Isaiah joe last night was on fire that kid is legit. 

20 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yeah. 

He was one of my guys in the draft.  I'm smarter than Morey and Doc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Nah. Someone said he wouldn't play in this rotation