**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Sixers not going to do anything.  Not really a surprise with the cupboard as bare as it is 

The only thing I have any confidence in at this deadline is that they will get under the tax payer threshold. No way Josh Harris is going to pass up that money. 

Supposedly the Mavs are interested in Thybulle. So I believe that makes 4 teams, reportedly.

Vanderbilt was a big miss.

Naz Reid probably wont happen.

It seems as though offloading Thybulle to clear some cap space is the biggest move we are potentially going to make.

I same someone on realgm bring up the conspiracy before the 3 team deal happened. Now that it has, i see the question being asked on facebook too.

How do the Lakers get Russell, Vanderbilt, and Beasley for a player no one wants anymore (Westbrook) and a protected 1st round pick pick that conveys over 4 years from now in 2027?

It brings to question whether the league colludes to make the lakers better.

On the other hand, they didnt land a superstar.

But thats a nice deal they got for basically nothing.

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

I same someone on realgm bring up the conspiracy before the 3 team deal happened. Now that it has, i see the question being asked on facebook too.

How do the Lakers get Russell, Vanderbilt, and Beasley for a player no one wants anymore (Westbrook) and a protected 1st round pick pick that conveys over 4 years from now in 2027?

Add on from Danny ainge doing it nonetheless 

embiid and sixers fall asleep on the only freaking play Boston could run with an inbound and 0.5 on the shot clock. Lol 

2 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Garbage effort from the 76ers. I hate Doc. 

I’m going to be so happy when doc is fired and Harris is finally gone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

classic tobi tonight...comes up so small in games that matter.

He's a spokesman for crumble cookie… as he’s Mr. Crumble 

Hart woulda been a nice wing piece.

Oh well. Not a former Rocket. Morey probably doesnt even know who he is. 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

It brings to question whether the league colludes to make the lakers better.

On the other hand, they didnt land a superstar.

But thats a nice deal they got for basically nothing.

This doesn't really make them better. They were already terrible on defense and with Russell/Beasley makes them even if worse. Vanderbilt helps some of their size issues but still. 

I think the suns had to make that move for KD. I still think it’s worth it. But they better win a title this year, next or the year after. If they don’t win a title in the next 3 years that’s when that run is likely over. That 2027 and 2029 unprotected picks become much harder to swallow without winning a title. I tend to think they do. 

A little under 8 hours for Morey to try to catch up to Phoenix, Golden State, Milwaukee, Bostons backups, and the Orlando Magic.

I honestly wouldn't mind a complete blowing up of the roster at this point. they're not going anywhere with this team.

• Like 2

Suns will never have Chris Paul and KD healthy enough to win anything. This is just the nets of the west now. 

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Suns will never have Chris Paul and KD healthy enough to win anything. This is just the nets of the west now. 

Crazy to think the Nets big 3 only played 16 games together.

For the Suns though,  Paul is being old and unreliable but Durant, Booker, and Ayton is a nice big 3.

They've given up 2 excellent depth pieces though.