**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

I think the Sixers are unfortunately watching how the Eagles are handling things.........meanwhile, Miami and Milwaukee both add.  

2 hours ago, NYEagle said:

I think the Sixers are unfortunately watching how the Eagles are handling things.........meanwhile, Miami and Milwaukee both add.  

does this organization have no guts at all, did they even care about embiid's talent? why does organization have no Balls? are they too in love with their prospects?

Supposedly he had a meeting with the team today to commit to this season, but he could be gone after the season 

12 hours ago, NYEagle said:

10 hours ago, toughfighter83 said:

does this organization have no guts at all, did they even care about embiid's talent? why does organization have no Balls? are they too in love with their prospects?

You both do understand the Sixers are still the #1 seed right? I understand wanting a trade to get even better but come on. 

10 minutes ago, nipples said:

You both do understand the Sixers are still the #1 seed right? I understand wanting a trade to get even better but come on. 

and yet if they dont get out of the second round and you are going to pull a 180 and say they should have made a deal like open your mind man, this is not enough to win a championship, if it was we would be going through every team like the warriors like stop with well, we dont need anyone, we are the number 1 seed, it's weakminded thinking like this is the reason we will never win a championship. you have no balls.

• Like 1

Who is available that they have the ammo to trade for? Ricky Rubio?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It’s been too quiet and Morey is a smart guy. Something is going to happen. It might just literally come down to the deadline day. 

32 minutes ago, Mat said:

It sounds like Markkanen is available.

Other guys we know to be available, off the top of my head:

Porzingis

Aaron Gordon

Fournier

JJ Redick

Lowry

Lonzo Ball

George Hill

Austin Rivers

6ers have inquired about Will Barton. Not sure what the Nuggs think about that.

Part of me really wants Lowry but it still doesn't solve the 4 issue......

57 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

It’s been too quiet and Morey is a smart guy. Something is going to happen. It might just literally come down to the deadline day. 

i hope so because what's concerning is how long can embiid last in his career, it's rare for players like this to last their whole career because of their size and injury history sadly he's not AI, in two years or maybe next year his career could be over and we are going to look back on this season on they should have went for it. thing is we are contending not rebuilding, why not go for it now?

45 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Porzingis

Aaron Gordon

Fournier

JJ Redick

Lowry

Lonzo Ball

George Hill

Austin Rivers

I don't think any of those guys let you take the next step. Maybe Lowry/Porzingas but I don't think either are worth pulling the trigger. The team needs a scorer. If it takes Shake/Maxey and picks you do it. I'm thinking their value is a lot lower than what it was at the start of the season

2 hours ago, Mat said:

Don’t get him started again

2 hours ago, nipples said:

Don’t get him started again

Keep it on the deangelo.

5 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Porzingis

Aaron Gordon

Fournier

JJ Redick

Lowry

Lonzo Ball

George Hill

Austin Rivers

I’ve said this before on here but have an Arizona coach saying markkanen wants out and doesn’t want to sign an extension there unless they grossly overpay him. He dislikes the direction of the organization and feels he would be better elsewhere. 

On 3/18/2021 at 6:33 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

Slow news day but cool of Jimmy to do this and what a colossal mistake was to get rid of him. 

Yep.  Loved that guy.  BTW. Those unis are pretty bad. 

They’re kicking ass right now. Without Ben and Embiid. This is why I won’t lose my mind if they don’t make a huge move before the deadline. It just feels like the whole team is starting to buy in to Doc’s system now.  I think they can make a run with a healthy Simmons and Embiid, even without a trade.

Obviously I’d prefer to add reinforcements,  but I like the team as it currently stands too 

6 minutes ago, nipples said:

They’re kicking ass right now. Without Ben and Embiid. This is why I won’t lose my mind if they don’t make a huge move before the deadline. It just feels like the whole team is starting to buy in to Doc’s system now.  I think they can make a run with a healthy Simmons and Embiid, even without a trade.

Obviously I’d prefer to add reinforcements,  but I like the team as it currently stands too 

The West Coast trip that look like it was going to be a nightmare for the Sixers might actually wind up not being as bad. There’s a chance that Steph  Curry missed our game with his tailbone injury and Lebron has a high ankle sprain so he’s also likely out for our game. 

really wasnt expecting that. SAC has given us trouble for the past few years. Ever sine Fox came in to the league. Even in years where we were really known for being a running team, SAC has just been faster. 

Figured with 3 starters out we were going to be blown out by about 50. 

Not at all. Good coaching by Doc to get them up for this game. 

Ben is playing tonight.

Heat are pursuing a trade for Lowry, and then would like to sign Aldridge if bought out.

I think we might need to go for Lowry too. He might be the biggest impact guy available at the deadline.