**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Feels like the sixers need to go on another run otherwise bucks could just seize momentum and make the full comeback. 

I don’t know about the rest of you guys but something that infuriates me is Dwight Howard getting an offensive foul at least twice a game.

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I don’t know about the rest of you guys but something that infuriates me is Dwight Howard getting an offensive foul at least twice a game.

Yeah he's doing so much so well off the bench but he's a foul machine. I think the screen fouls annoy me the most.

5 minutes ago, giveemtheboot said:

Shake has been straight up garbage 

He retaliates with 2 very nice buckets :D

2 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

LOL they are done

You should change ur name to Dieeasyfan

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Diehardfan said:

LOL they are done

That's obviously an overreaction but it's now a game when it shouldn't have been.

7 minutes ago, giveemtheboot said:

You should change ur name to Dieeasyfan

🙄 24 posts and trying to talk crap like someone with brain damage.

7 minutes ago, bbabraham said:

That's obviously an overreaction but it's now a game when it shouldn't have been.

Not really. When they are up that many points and start handing them the game by getting their pockets picked for easy points.

Just now, Diehardfan said:

🙄

Not really. When they are up that many points and start handing them the game by getting their pockets picked for easy points.

Okay but 5 up with like 9 minutes left isn't done lol. It's overreaction.

2 minutes ago, bbabraham said:

Okay but 5 up with like 9 minutes left isn't done lol. It's overreaction.

Not an overreaction at all when you see the momentum swinging that hard against a team like the Bucks. Can they win? Maybe, but at this point it would shock me cause of how far their heads were up their ***

Tired legs on their jumpers from the back to back. They might pull this out but you could see it at the end of the third they were beginning to run out of steam. Add on they had a chance to really put it away and kept letting the bucks back in it. 

6 points this quarter is ugly too. 

21 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Just getting Wayne Ellington and putting him into the starting lineup would be such an upgrade over Danny green’s inconsistency. It is absolutely ridiculous that like one out of every three games Danny Green is giving you 0-5 points and he’s shooting horribly when doing so. 

i’ve said this before but if Danny Green is giving you nothing offensively then you should just go with thybulle because he gives you better defense than what Green is going to give you at this stage of his career. 

There is a reason there was a petition signed by over 10,000 fans for the Lakers not to give Danny Green a ring... Oh, and death threats. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Tired legs on their jumpers from the back to back. They might pull this out but you could see it at the end of the third they were beginning to run out of steam. Add on they had a chance to really put it away and kept letting the bucks back in it. 

Not just that it's the way they just don't seem to be mentally in the game

Toby also hasn't been making his jumpers 4th Q. Okay nobody has been scoring in the 4th but I trust Toby more than the others.

And there’s Dwight doing a stupid screen that was obviously illegal 

• Like 1

Yup that’s ball game when Lopez is hitting 30 footers. 

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

shake is such trash.

someone broke his shot. 

how is that not called a foul when they slap Lopez.