**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

5 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Just getting Wayne Ellington and putting him into the starting lineup would be such an upgrade over Danny green’s inconsistency. It is absolutely ridiculous that like one out of every three games Danny Green is giving you 0-5 points and he’s shooting horribly when doing so. 

i’ve said this before but if Danny Green is giving you nothing offensively then you should just go with thybulle because he gives you better defense than what Green is going to give you at this stage of his career. 

Supposedly the price for Ellington is a 2nd round pick.  I'm not sure why we haven't done it yet.  Or why we have done absolutely nothing yet. 

• Like 2

Fun win last night! I found myself more frustrated with the refs than usual. Just me?

image.png.1b8a5e3d3297e167f57d9d1c1a844c50.png

That's a hot top of the conference.

10 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Just getting Wayne Ellington and putting him into the starting lineup would be such an upgrade over Danny green’s inconsistency. It is absolutely ridiculous that like one out of every three games Danny Green is giving you 0-5 points and he’s shooting horribly when doing so. 

i’ve said this before but if Danny Green is giving you nothing offensively then you should just go with thybulle because he gives you better defense than what Green is going to give you at this stage of his career. 

I think Thybulle will be starting in place of Green come playoff time. He seems to be improving game to game. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Hornets are 7-3 in last 10 and think Hawks won 6 in a row

Would like to not play the Hawks in the first round. They seem to just always give us a hard time. 

21 minutes ago, Gannan said:

I think Thybulle will be starting in place of Green come playoff time. He seems to be improving game to game. 

Hopefully he can maintain his recently improved O. I absolutely love watching him play D. If he can just be average on O, that's enough.

• Like 1

I still can't believe our home and away records.  Playing on the road with no fans you'd think besides the travel that home court advantage is neutralized.  Not for the Sixers.

11 minutes ago, rambo said:

I still can't believe our home and away records.  Playing on the road with no fans you'd think besides the travel that home court advantage is neutralized.  Not for the Sixers.

The west coast trips are going to skew the W-L record. About to play warriors, lakers, clips and nuggets without embiid is not gonna be pretty. Add on the last road trip they faced the kings (who were actually hot at that point), Suns, utah (without embiid) and Portland. 

49 minutes ago, bbabraham said:

Fun win last night! I found myself more frustrated with the refs than usual. Just me?

image.png.1b8a5e3d3297e167f57d9d1c1a844c50.png

That's a hot top of the conference.

Just to complete the picture here are the bottom half teams. Of these I think  the Knicks, come playoff time, will be a scary sleeper team. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 10.06.44 AM.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

2-4 in the next 6 games is what i'm expecting. we'll see. 

Bucks game is huge. If they could pull that one out it it really could look more like 5-4 in a difficult stretch without embiid. 

Heat in talks with Thunder for Ariza. Should be us... stretch 4 who can defend. Old but plenty capable of playing those Mike Scott minutes. 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Heat in talks with Thunder for Ariza. Should be us... stretch 4 who can defend. Old but plenty capable of playing those Mike Scott minutes. 

Just traded the anti-Semite in meyers Leonard for ariza 

12 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Just traded the anti-Semite in meyers Leonard for ariza 

Morey is getting in some good naps so it's cool.

• Like 1

PS feel horrible for Shawn Bradley being paralyzed in a bike accident. People in Utah can't drive. No idea how you miss a guy that big.

• Like 1

Just now, Diehardfan said:

PS feel horrible for Shawn Bradley being paralyzed in a bike accident. People in Utah can't drive.

It’s not much better in Arizona. It’s largely the snowbirds are awful here. 

I don't think Fertitta was going to do any business with Morey. 

You can tell he's that type of guy 

10 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

I don't think Fertitta was going to do any business with Morey. 

You can tell he's that type of guy 

I don’t know if that trade is about that. There’s no way I’m giving up a first round pick for PJ Tucker.