**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Just now, Gannan said:

Maybe the light goes on for Ben and he starts taking those more. His shot is fine. He needs to get past this mental block. 

Goes to show when he’s not thinking about it and forced he can do it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Maybe the light goes on for Ben and he starts taking those more. His shot is fine. He needs to get past this mental block. 

No light went on there. 

• Haha 1

Giannis is a loser. Gonna spend the rest of his entire irrelevant career never making it to the conference finals again in a stupid city where no one watches him. 

• Like 2

I think the most frustrating thing about that loss is if that wasn’t the second game of a back to back i actually think the sixers don’t run out of gas in the 4th. You could see harris on his jumpers not getting enough on it in the 4th and losing curry also didn’t help. 

2nd game of a tough back to back, where we were without our best player, not shooting well, and they still barely beat us. They don’t scare me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gannan said:

2nd game of a tough back to back, where we were without our best player, not shooting well, and they still barely beat us. They don’t scare me. 

Frankly believe Giannis is going to regret doing that deal and not leaving. They aren’t winning a title with middleton and jrue as the two best players beside him. He was better off going to Miami with butler and letting Riley try to get another star in a trade. 

23 minutes ago, Gannan said:

:roll::roll:

• Like 1

What are the odds that Seth and Steph curry both got injured tonight 

Just saying Simmons set a career high in 3s made and is shooting a career high from 3 at 37.5% lol 

Ben shooting 3's is like Ichiro hitting home runs...

Everybody Ichiro has ever played with says he can hit them at will during BP and would probably win a HR Derby, but he would rather hit singles and take walks. 

3 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Ben shooting 3's is like Ichiro hitting home runs...

Everybody Ichiro has ever played with says he can hit them at will during BP and would probably win a HR Derby, but he would rather hit singles and take walks. 

I see where going with this, but Ben even with his play the last month is still at 15.9 ppg so he isn't elite at layups and put backs either. 

3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I see where going with this, but Ben even with his play the last month is still at 15.9 ppg so he isn't elite at layups and put backs either. 

plus, baseball is boring and basketball is not. bad comp.

Slow news day but cool of Jimmy to do this and what a colossal mistake was to get rid of him. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Slow news day but cool of Jimmy to do this and what a colossal mistake was to get rid of him. 

You gotta love Jimmy Butler. I loved him here. 

Eagles suck, but Slay is the same way on the field. Love that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

You gotta love Jimmy Butler. I loved him here. 

Eagles suck, but Slay is the same way on the field. Love that. 

Yep. I’m still so bitter that they basically chose Brett Brown over Butler. Then fired BB after another year anyway. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Clippers are trying to acquire Lonzo.

I wish we were trying to acquire someone. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I wish we were trying to acquire someone. 

If we could just trade for anyone who would take Mike Scott's minutes, it would be a good start.

Anyone have an update on Seth?