**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

the wizards' starting bigs are alex len & rui hoochiemama...i'm not worried. 

and they start raul neto :roll: 

I saw that when I looked at the box score :lol:

21 minutes ago, nipples said:

And none of them could defend so... doesn’t really matter. They went all in on scorers and ignored the other end of the floor. 

How do the Sixers stop it? Play Simmons and Thybulle together?

Better hope Sixers don't get Danny Green of the playoffs the last two years where he shot 32.8% and 33.9% and his defensive win share went from 2.9 in the regular season to 1.1 in the playoffs with the Raptors and 3.4 to 0.8 with the Lakers. 

Nets would absolutely love for Doc to do something stupid like that. Basically 3 on 5 basketball on the offensive end. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

How do the Sixers stop it? Play Simmons and Thybulle together?

Better hope Sixers don't get Danny Green of the playoffs the last two years where he shot 32.8% and 33.9% and his defensive win share went from 2.9 in the regular season to 1.1 in the playoffs with the Raptors and 3.4 to 0.8 with the Lakers. 

Nets would absolutely love for Doc to do something stupid like that. Basically 3 on 5 basketball on the offensive end. 

Won’t matter since the Nets won’t be in the ECF. They’ll get bounced by either the Bucks or Heat. 

3 hours ago, nipples said:

Won’t matter since the Nets won’t be in the ECF. They’ll get bounced by either the Bucks or Heat. 

If Durant is healthy and one other guy I don't see it. KD if healthy, is the 2nd best player in the league. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Is that dude on the Nets, Speedy Claxtons son?

Not every black guy with the same last name is related

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Not every black guy with the same last name is related

LOL!

Kevin Gumby Durant

5 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

LOL!

Kevin Gumby Durant

Lol I did look it up, his dad played in the NBA. Very briefly but, it's not speedy 

• Like 1

With the way that the Wizards destroyed the Pacers, I think that the overconfident here could be surprised.  I’ll be happy to be wrong.

That wasn't a foul on Embiid 

Wiz are struggling with the Sixers size. Probably doesn't help when you're starting Neto

I hope the refs let them play a bit. Not sure that was a foul on Joel

That white ref thinks the fans are there to watch him. Total f'n tool!

• Like 1

Harris with a statement start 

Refs making it all about them. Like we watch playoffs to see them make sheety calls.

• Like 1

refs are bad. But we can help ourselves by shooting better than 3-15 from 3. Refs want to take Embiid out and make it a perimeter game, our perimeter guys need to step up. 

Are these officials for real? Is Ben Simmons missing point blank layups for real?