**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Seth is giving them nothing. 

Looks like he might be done…

Curry didn’t land weird, he got punched in the nuts.

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Seth is giving them nothing. 

Neither is Danny green. 

Nice bucket from Maxey

sounds like another team with question marks like every sports team in philla this year has really played like they dont want to win, i just dont understand it.

Raul Neto driving the lane. Feel free to guard that loser

Just now, GroundAttack said:

The f****** 8 seed

I think the refs have decided this one is going 7 games.

Everyone needs to relax.  Jesus

Washington was one of the hottest teams down the stretch.  Did you think they we’re going g to just give up?  Refs making this game closer then it should be

That was a bad foul by thybulle at the end of the quarter. And Ben shooting a three at the end of the quarter doesn’t help either lol 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

That was a bad foul by thybulle at the end of the quarter. And Ben shooting a three at the end of the quarter doesn’t help either lol 

Clearly they didn’t get the looked they wanted so he took the shot.  I’m fine with it

3 minutes ago, barho said:

Clearly they didn’t get the looked they wanted so he took the shot.  I’m fine with it

Frankly in that situation i would’ve wanted someone else bringing the ball up in case he got stuck like that. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Frankly in that situation i would’ve wanted someone else bringing the ball up in case he got stuck like that. 

You had 5 seconds.  Using your best ball handler and distributor is the way to go 

Harris putting up career high numbers today

2 minutes ago, barho said:

You had 5 seconds.  Using your best ball handler and distributor is the way to go 

Except he can’t shoot so if that happens you are stuck. Washington played it that way cause he couldn’t shoot they are fine with Simmons taking a desperation 3. You could’ve substituted when the foul was called had a lineup of harris, curry, embiid and green who all can shoot and had George hill as your distributor. It’s not like George hill can’t dribble the ball up and also shoot. It makes Washington have to defend everyone and you likely get a better shooter and shot with 5 seconds 

How do you complete miss Robin Lopez traveling? Beyond ridiculous 

would also like to say I hate both the Lopez twins since they played at Stanford.