**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Except he can’t shoot so if that happens you are stuck. Washington played it that way cause he couldn’t shoot they are fine with Simmons taking a desperation 3. You could’ve substituted when the foul was called had a lineup of harris, curry, embiid and green who all can shoot and had George hill as your distributor. It’s not like George hill can’t dribble the ball up and also shoot. It makes Washington have to defend everyone and you likely get a better shooter and shot with 5 seconds 

Maybe the Sixers should hire you as their head coach.  You’re clear he better option compared to Doc

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

no energy to finish the 4th? 

Frankly the substitution to start the fourth led to Washington coming back. No need to take embiid out. He had played 21 mins through 3 and 3 fouls. Even if he played the entire 4th quarter he’s only at 33 mins. 

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

no energy to finish the 4th? 

First game in a week.  

Harris is spent. Went from unstoppable to a liability in an instant.

6 minutes ago, barho said:

Maybe the Sixers should hire you as their head coach.  You’re clear he better option compared to Doc

Lol clearly that’s what I’m saying. if that’s your best comeback to me saying having 5 potential shooters with 5 second left all on the court then it’s a lame argument. 

just as an FYI doc got fired from the clippers due to blowing a 3-1 series lead where he was bad with his substitutions. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

man Curry has shot so bad today.

He’s shooting 50% from the floor with 15 pts…..

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Lol clearly that’s what I’m saying. if that’s your best comeback to me saying having 5 potential shooters with 5 second left all on the court then it’s a lame argument. 

just as an FYI doc got fired from the clippers due to blowing a 3-1 series lead where he was bad with his substitutions. 

Send them your resume.  I’m certain they’ll hire you.

2 minutes ago, barho said:

hes 3-9 from 3. needs to be better.

11 minutes ago, barho said:

Lol again another lame comeback. I guess understanding the wizards got what they wanted and played that situation due to Simmons bringing the ball. They got exactly what they wanted: a non shooter stuck with the ball in their hand as the clock expired. Yes even doc being a good coach makes mistakes. would rather have hill or Simmons taking that shot? If you say Simmons you are lying. 

27 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Winning rings with 6 points from Ben

Hes taken 9 shots so that’s a start for him. To his credit he’s been active elsewhere. He has 15 boards and a 15 to 2 assist to TO ratio. (Although needs to be way better at the line 0-6)

the bigger issue to me is the refs are going to force embiid to play 29-30 mins in this game. He’s a plus 18. If the sixers have him for 38 mins I’m not sure this game is this close

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Lol again another lame comeback. I guess understanding the wizards got what they wanted and played that situation due to Simmons bringing the ball up is just too much for you. They got exactly what they wanted: a non shooter stuck with the ball in their hand as the clock expired. Yes even doc being a good coach makes mistakes. would rather have hill or Simmons taking that shot? If you say Simmons you are lying. 

Send the resume.  No doubt you’ll be hired.

Just now, barho said:

Send the resume.  No doubt you’ll be hired.

Again the most lame comment award goes to you. Congrats. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Again the most lame comment award goes to you. Congrats. 

I hear there’s an opening.  Send your resume 

Just now, barho said:

I hear there’s an opening.  Send your resume 

Make sure you send your application to

spacer.png

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Make sure you send your application to

spacer.png

Oh crap, they just won.  Looks like their going to keep their coach for at least another game.  Perhaps try again later this week.  Sorry man.  They really need a coach like you.

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

can't let our pg touch the ball...brutal.

If he shot just 4-6 from the line today he’d have a triple double. To me that’s a bigger issue coming from this. He was 0-6 from the line. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, barho said:

Oh crap, they just won.  Looks like their going to keep their coach for at least another game.  Perhaps try again later this week.  Sorry man.  They really need a coach like you.

Lol. Still does not mean that last play of the third was the right call. And what Washington wanted. they wanted the sixers to get stuck with Simmons having the ball as the clock expired. it really simple: Washington wanted Ben Simmons to get stuck with the ball in his hands as time expired as he’s a bad shooter. So they played defensively to force him to have to take that shot. you seriously can’t be this Fing delusional about that situation and not going with a better lineup for that particular situation to go with after the foul was called.  

If i get the job I’ll be sure to give your resume to be the new mascot... 

I’ll give Ben some credit, he played hard on the defensive end, but I think that his liability on offense outweighs it. Every playoff series, his trade value goes down.

• Like 1