**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Willing to take on Love deal for this? I think is a good framework and Sixers are better. I also want Allen on the Grizzlies 

Screenshot_20210925-193858.png

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Willing to take on Love deal for this? I think is a good framework and Sixers are better. I also want Allen on the Grizzlies 

Screenshot_20210925-193858.png

Yep that's a good trade

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

welp...

I was wondering what the hell they would possibly trade us. He is worthless

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I was wondering what the hell they would possibly trade us. He is worthless

They have guys who arent good enough like Barton, or worse. And guys who are too good like Murray or Porter Jr., that I just hoped maybe they were willing to trade since the rumor came out. But guess not.

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

They have guys who arent good enough like Barton, or worse. And guys who are too good like Murray or Porter Jr., that I just hoped maybe they were willing to trade since the rumor came out. But guess not.

That was the only thing I could think of yesterday was they weren't sold on Porter or Murray but, at the same time.kept thinking no way the Nuggets are out on either one of them for Ben

Listening to an NBA Strength coach and he mentioned that they saw an increase in injuries this year because the players didn't want to do the active recovery and lifting thru out the season. The players didn't see the need because they were playing so much. 

Makes sense and just an interesting nugget.

I guess it's best I didn't see or hear the Morey/Glenn Rivers press conference.  My head might have popped off.  I am so done with Glenn.  It's close to Gabe Kapler-hate for me.  

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I guess it's best I didn't see or hear the Morey/Glenn Rivers press conference.  My head might have popped off.  I am so done with Glenn.  It's close to Gabe Kapler-hate for me.  

Yes!! Let the hate flow!  Took Glenn 1 year to make this whole Ben Simmons thing even worse then it already was. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yes!! Let the hate flow!  Took Glenn 1 year to make this whole Ben Simmons thing even worse then it already was. 

Was it the coddling of Ben throughout the season, pretending that it's no biggie that his point guard doesn't shoot?   Or the presser after Game 7? 

For me, it's the former.  Because the playoff ish, we all saw coming from miles away. And besides, if Ben can't take that half arsed form of criticism, good luck making a career for yourself being a primary ball handler who refuses shoot. Criticism comes with the territory. 

1 minute ago, Lloyd said:

Was it the coddling of Ben throughout the season, pretending that it's no biggie that his point guard doesn't shoot?   Or the presser after Game 7? 

For me, it's the former.  Because the playoff ish, we all saw coming from miles away. And besides, if Ben can't take that half arsed form of criticism, good luck making a career for yourself being a primary ball handler who refuses shoot. Criticism comes with the territory. 

It was the coddling throughout the season for me as well. 

People keep telling him it's ok if he doesn't shoot and it's ok if he doesn't do it over night and it's ok if he takes his time with it. 

Someone needs to tell him it's not ok and start shooting the effing ball before you are out of the league. These enablers are ruining his his career and obviously Ben but, he loves those people because they make it ok for him. 

OK, I lied and couldn't help myself.  Right out of the gate Glenn gets snarky and snippy with Eskin.  Now I am no Eskin fan, by any stretch.  But Glenn was a D.  I only watched the first 5 mins and will watch the rest later.  

22 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

Let's ask @JayEcho