**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

13 minutes ago, SB52 said:

"I’m in charge here.” I wonder if he said the same to Simmons while Ben was walking all over him?

Yeah.  What a righteous arrogant thing to say.  

9 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

More wokeness?  Or a tip if the cap to the old spectrum? 

25 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Spectrum tribute? 

20210927_175740.jpg

Uggh. Beat me to it.  

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yeah.  What a righteous arrogant thing to say.  

More wokeness?  Or a tip if the cap to the old spectrum? 

They are hideous woke or asleep

4 hours ago, SB52 said:

"I’m in charge here.” I wonder if he said the same to Simmons while Ben was walking all over him?

In fairness, the Sixers pr guy didn't even kickoff the press conference yet and Eskin started screaming questions 

• Haha 1

This is just insane. His "game" doesn't work with playing with the best center in the league. Like... get this baby out of here yesterday. What else do you need to hear from this idiot?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, mayanh8 said:

This is just insane. His "game" doesn't work with playing with the best center in the league. Like... get this baby out of here yesterday. What else do you need to hear from this idiot?

That would be correct, his game doesn't fit Embiid and we knew that for two years now. 

Embiid is best as a back to the basket, bully ball style of player then it gives zero room for Ben to operate in the post where he is best driving and kicking. Their styles have always clashed and Embiid has done WAY more than he should have trying to accommodate Ben by hanging out at the 3 point line. 

I don't think Doc ever utilized Ben well either or set rotations when Embiid was off the court to play to Ben's strengths. 

If he would have said this from the beginning then I was all for trading him and no hate, but the bs said the last six months is what driving the hate. 

Why a team like the TWolves, Warriors, Spurs, Kings, Pelicans, Hornets would have a lot more success with Ben than Sixers ever would. Teams in rumors with Ben that have a roster to fit him better. 

44 minutes ago, mayanh8 said:

Is Simmons trying to get murdered next time he is seen in Philly? 

43 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

sad that team ben realizes that jo & ben can't play together...but the sixers wasted 3 years trying to force it. 

If Simmons developed even a mid range jumper, they'd work just fine together.  A player that doesn't even need to be accounted for or even guarded on the offensive end isn't a fit with anyone really. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

sad that team ben realizes that jo & ben can't play together...but the sixers wasted 3 years trying to force it. 

I’m not sure his style of driving and passing out of a wide open dunk fits anywhere. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gannan said:

If Simmons developed even a mid range jumper, they'd work just fine together.  A player that doesn't even need to be accounted for or even guarded on the offensive end isn't a fit with anyone really. 

No one guards Draymond Green on the offensive end

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

No one guards Draymond Green on the offensive end

Its more glaring when you see it with a guard

main-qimg-4f6ecb4fccae3e32968c3852c08bed

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mayanh8 said:

Again why would you want your 7 foot generational talent standing at the 3 point line? They never were going to work together. 

But I guess this dude failed to mention that Simmons has lead the league or been top 3 since 2018 in assists on 3 points made. 

59 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Again why would you want your 7 foot generational talent standing at the 3 point line? They never were going to work together. 

But I guess this dude failed to mention that Simmons has lead the league or been top 3 since 2018 in assists on 3 points made. 

When he passes the ball every time he drives he’s bound to have a lot of assists.  But how many times does he kick it for a missed three when he had a higher percentage shot if he had just finished instead?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Jokic averages the same amount of 3's as Embiid so it's not like this is some whacked out concept. 

2 hours ago, xBMTx said:

Is Simmons trying to get murdered next time he is seen in Philly? 

I can’t wait for his mysterious injury when his new team plays in philly. 

49 minutes ago, mayanh8 said:

Jokic averages the same amount of 3's as Embiid so it's not like this is some whacked out concept

Jokic is a finesse player who is also a great passer.  Embiid excels in bully ball with his back toward the basket, with some mid range shots mixed in.

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

I can’t wait for his mysterious injury when his new team plays in philly

"Prostate cancer"...it would be fitting.