**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

1 minute ago, iladelphxx said:

How do you score 23 in the 1st and then have nothing the rest of the game? 

Every single player on this team is like that.

Danny Green started hot and scored nothing.

Embiid did the same thing last game. He never scored a point in the 4th. Im not sure if he scored in the whole 2nd half.

Harris does it all the time. 

Its literally every player.

Amazing that a guy gets hot and then the ball just never finds him again.

Watched some Kings and Davion Mitchell might be a better playmaker than everyone thought. Might make Fox or Haliburton available. 

42 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

That was Fing stupid, Joel....

Stupid, but I kinda liked it.  

11 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Alaa seemed ok with it too.

Alaa is kinda dumb.

The game was won. Joel almost hurt himself, and Giddey. There was no reason to go hard on that play.

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Watched some Kings and Davion Mitchell might be a better playmaker than everyone thought. Might make Fox or Haliburton available. 

Does Buddy + Haliburton for Ben work?  Or would we have to throw in a player? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, therealdawk said:

Does Buddy + Haliburton for Ben work?  Or would we have to throw in a player? 

Money lines up according to espn trade machine

12 hours ago, SB52 said:

Is anyone able to watch this broadcast without hitting the mute button?

yep.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

With Curry's efficeincy I wonder if the offense would look better if it ran through him and Embiid rather than Tobias and Embiid.

Harris was brought in as a 3rd, or 4th wheel. And we rely on him to be the 2nd option now,  or to carry the team when Embiid is resting. 

Curry was so hot last night and then didn't get any shots till the 4th quarter.  There no way that should happen. We need to find a way to feed our best scorers. And we would benefit from an uptick in Maxey shots as well,  but I think that will come naturally as his confidence grows. 

12 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

yep.

We need to give her a couple seasons to grow into the role.  She’s called two Sixers games so far since one was on ESPN.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

We need to give her a couple seasons to grow into the role.  She’s called two Sixers games so far since one was on ESPN.

She called preseason too. And she's not new to announcing. She had jobs before this. 

She's not good. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

i think she's been pretty good...definitely knows her stuff. doodes who are afraid of women don't seem to like her though. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

She called preseason too. And she's not new to announcing. She had jobs before this. 

She's not good. 

She’s new to the Sixers.  I thought it was obvious that’s what I was saying.

32 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

i think she's been pretty good...definitely knows her stuff. doodes who are afraid of women don't seem to like her though. 

Yeah I didn't mind her at all last night - I didn't listen to the sixers first broadcast.  I guess most of the dudes in here just like a deep manly voice in their ears?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

She's not good. 

She got the job for a reason.  Get used to her, cause she aint going anywhere.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Yeah I didn't mind her at all last night - I didn't listen to the sixers first broadcast.  I guess most of the dudes in here just like a deep manly voice in their ears?

First game her audio was really shiddy.  Apparently NBCSN is too cheap to send broadcasters on the road so they do it remote.  I missed last nights game.  I have no opinion as of now.

1 hour ago, barho said:

She got the job for a reason.  Get used to her, cause she aint going anywhere.

Maybe.  Maybe she will. 

Alaa is taking some heat for his call on embiids stupid play where he almost hurt himself and Giddey.

Watching some of the Thunder game last night and the other day, you notice they have SGA playing off ball a lot with Giddy as the lead guard. 

Hey MOREY, SGA can't be happy in this role and time to call Thunder GM, Presti. 

[Jackson Frank] Joel Embiid is up to a career-high 26.4% assist rate (previous best of 18.4%) and has 15 assists to 4 turnovers through 3 games.

• Like 1

Embiid has reached a level of maturity where he's trying to add a piece to his game each season like many of the great ones have.  I had a feeling that passing (and taking care of the ball) would be a focus because he had to hear all of the praise that Jokic got for his passing. 

Which circles back to the frustration of Ben compared to Giannis.  Ben should look at Giannis and say to himself, "Self, I can do anything physically that he can do".