Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

Just now, BirdsFanBill said:

My man take it easy. Even if Drummond were still here he wouldn't be getting the same minutes in the playoffs as he did in regular season. So just adding 9 possessions is a bit of a stretch. With Harden you upgrade your rebounding plenty over Seth.

No no no! It’s all about the roles players. Especially the ones who would have gotten a whopping 12-15 minutes of playing time in the playoffs. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

No no no! It’s all about the roles players. Especially the ones who would have gotten a whopping 12-15 minutes of playing time in the playoffs. 

Nothing philly loves more than role players. It's wild. 3rd string runningbacks are always the favorite. 

Just now, BirdsFanBill said:

Nothing philly loves more than role players. It's wild. 3rd string runningbacks are always the favorite. 

That's not what I meant and you know it. 

Pretending just 2 stars is all you need is fun. Until one of them is having a bad night and you have no one to turn too or Embiid needs a rest and they get blown out while he is on the bench like they have the last 5 yrs. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

That's not what I meant and you know it. 

Pretending just 2 stars is all you need is fun. Until one of them is having a bad night and you have no one to turn too or Embiid needs a rest and they get blown out while he is on the bench like they have the last 5 yrs. 

Are we talking about being regular season champs or postseason champs? Are you saying we need 3 superstars?

Drummond and Seth weren't exactly dominating teams while Embiid was on the bench so far this year. Plus they will find another effective big man. It's not over yet. 

Obviously 2 stars is not all you need. However, you do need at least 2 stars, and now they have them, whereas before they did not. 

6 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Are we talking about being regular season champs or postseason champs? Are you saying we need 3 superstars?

Drummond and Seth weren't exactly dominating teams while Embiid was on the bench so far this year. Plus they will find another effective big man. It's not over yet. 

Obviously 2 stars is not all you need. However, you do need at least 2 stars, and now they have them, whereas before they did not. 

Yes I know but you need guys that can at least add to it and can keep the team a float while they rest or whatever. 

Andre Igodala won finals MVP at 34 yrs old off the bench. 

Lakers don't win at least 2 championships without Robert Horry. 

All I'm saying is you need you need guys that can do the little things and make plays when needed. 

Pfft Philly fan, I've watched my other team won 6 championships in my life time. 

6 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yes I know but you need guys that can at least add to it and can keep the team a float while they rest or whatever. 

Andre Igodala won finals MVP at 34 yrs old off the bench. 

Lakers don't win at least 2 championships without Robert Horry. 

All I'm saying is you need you need guys that can do the little things and make plays when needed. 

Pfft Philly fan, I've watched my other team won 6 championships in my life time. 

Baby steps. We have 2 superstars now. Will fill in the rest in time. Can only do so much at once. Definitely agree good little things guys are important. However they are not more important than having 2 stars.

1 minute ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Baby steps. We have 2 superstars now. Will fill in the rest in time. Can only do so much at once. Definitely agree good little things guys are important. However they are not more important than having 2 stars.

I know that, and was never arguing that. I said I was concerned about rebounding, it's a weakness that I hope they can address that's it nothing more nothing less. 

I was in no way suggesting we don't trade Drummond for Harden over 9 freaking rebounds. You guys took it there not me lol. 

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I know that, and was never arguing that. I said I was concerned about rebounding, it's a weakness that I hope they can address that's it nothing more nothing less. 

I was in no way suggesting we don't trade Drummond for Harden over 9 freaking rebounds. You guys took it there not me lol. 

Andre, you will be fine in Brooklyn. Just take it easy, collect your money and thank you for your time in Philly this year.

😄😄

 

they needed rebounding help before trading drummond...and they still need it.  reed is pretty active on the boards but i'm sure they'll also try to add someone once the buyouts start happening. i think harden's playmaking will really help to create open shots. the roster is super unathletic & most can't create on their own. 

13 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

they needed rebounding help before trading drummond...and they still need it.  reed is pretty active on the boards but i'm sure they'll also try to add someone once the buyouts start happening. i think harden's playmaking will really help to create open shots. the roster is super unathletic & most can't create on their own. 

Reed is as good as offensive rebounder as he is defensive and fine for 12 minutes a game as a back up big with Bassey. Drummond didn't play in the playoffs for the Lakers last year because he would have gotten absurd. 

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

wound up having to fix our toilet last night...so i missed the beginning of the game. once i turned it on i realized that fixing the toilet was more enjoyable.

just a sheet game where everyone played like trash.

The sixers kind of played like your toilet 

16 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

The sixers kind of played like your toilet 

Don’t insult his toilet. They played like what he dropped in it after eating dinner. 

That 50 point loss was kind of worth it. No Kate Scott. I’m buying a radio after the all star break so I can put it on Tom McGinnis during games instead of listening to the screeching. 

34 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

That 50 point loss was kind of worth it. No Kate Scott. I’m buying a radio after the all star break so I can put it on Tom McGinnis during games instead of listening to the screeching. 

Watch away broadcasts if have league pass

9 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Watch away broadcasts if have league pass

I don’t have that. How much is that now since it’s mid season? Is it pro-rated?

I dont think itd be all that much less annoying to hear the announcers being homers for the opposing team on an away broadcast. 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I don’t have that. How much is that now since it’s mid season? Is it pro-rated?

$50

I’ll try a radio and see if it’s a major issue syncing the two. If it is, I’ll definitely get league pass. Thanks guys. 

1650460076_toebias.thumb.jpg.56147832e0245adb8c9208217d10de5d.jpg

8 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

1650460076_toebias.thumb.jpg.56147832e0245adb8c9208217d10de5d.jpg

She does it with Joel too!!!! Joe............... L!!! Then the effing Hanns then the Embiid. Sends shivers down my spine

Replace the clown with Scott and Will for Embiid lol

NYC mayor still not budging on vaccine mandate even with Silver pressuring him. 

Josh Hart would be the perfect 3rd player for the Sixers. 

Drummond has 19 rebounds tonight.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.