Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

57 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

He should have tried to stay in shape. 

Hard to do in New Orleans. I know I gain at least 10 lbs just entering the city. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

13 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I have continuously been pondering over that the next move could be in the summer. So much smoke about trading Harris at the deadline, and instantly after the deadline passed you have speculation that we will still try to clear him to make more room for another player.

Ingram seems to be the dream. 

Otherwise, I was just thinking about the Knicks. They got pretty good last year without much guard talent. They went and added some guards, and suddenly theyre much worse. Theyve committed long term to Randle, but theyve somehow gotten further away from becoming a contender while trying to build around him.

 

 

Wanted to add on this and if I'm the Sixers you find pieces that fit around Embiid and Harden. Both are extremely ball dominant guys so expect a TON of PnR the next few months. 

To me a guy like Josh Hart would be a perfect complement. He is an above average defenderz a career 35% 3P shooter, and can slash to create easy buckets. 

You want guys like OG Anunoby, Hart, Bridges, Will Barton, Alex Caruso, Lonzo Ball, Gary Harris, Beasley 

Not saying they are available but this type of player. 

reading that washed up deandre jordan is another buyout option. 

9 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Wanted to add on this and if I'm the Sixers you find pieces that fit around Embiid and Harden. Both are extremely ball dominant guys so expect a TON of PnR the next few months. 

To me a guy like Josh Hart would be a perfect complement. He is an above average defenderz a career 35% 3P shooter, and can slash to create easy buckets. 

You want guys like OG Anunoby, Hart, Bridges, Will Barton, Alex Caruso, Lonzo Ball, Gary Harris, Beasley 

Not saying they are available but this type of player. 

 I agree but I think it will be extremely difficult if not impossible to find that type of player matching with Harris's salary.

13 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

reading that washed up deandre jordan is another buyout option. 

He should be a hard no. Just play Reed 

"We're debating whether we give up two first-round picks [for Harden], and I'll rewind a couple of days: I was talking to a Western Conference team who, we liked a player on their team. We offered one first for that player, they said no. I got a little bothered with their GM, I'm like, 'This guy's never going to give this player up', but I'm just going to offer two firsts to see what happens. Very quickly he's like "No" to two firsts. This is a player, by the way, that every 2K player, Colin Cowherd, Nick Wright - every human on Earth would've said, 'Oh my god, you have to give up that player for two firsts.' I just did it, just to see. He said no immediately.

"So fast-forward to the final day and we're debating the two firsts, and one of our great front office people are like, 'Three days ago we couldn't even get this player for two firsts, why are we debating this? Why are we talking about this? We can get James Harden, a Hall of Fame player, and you're worrying about a first in the future that's protected?'"

Haliburton or Murray would be my guess. 

I am curious as to if there is anyone on GS roster that might come available. They seem to be pretty stack with talent with not enough balls to go around, especially now that Klay is back

Just now, West_Philly said:

I am curious as to if there is anyone on GS roster that might come available. They seem to be pretty stack with talent with not enough balls to go around, especially now that Klay is back

Poole if anyone but they have a pretty good culture right now so I doubt it. 

Cody Zeller or Drew Eubanks are 2 likely options.

I figured the bench is something  that morey is going to try and bolster this off-season. I look at it and I don’t trust anybody off that bench to consistently give me buckets. Green, niang, kork, shake, joe are all inconsistent game to game. Now that they have hearted and in be they can stagger them throughout the game so you don’t have a long offensive lol. But I think this off-season you have to try to acquire somebody that you know consistently as your 6th man who’s much more consistent and gives you more consistent scoring off the bench. Not sure who that is but I’m guessing that is an area that they look to improve upon.

i also think Harris might be dealt between the offseason and the trade deadline next year. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Haliburton or Murray would be my guess. 

Fox...

Haliburton was offered. And was traded.

Fox was the guy Morey wanted and SAC wouldn't give up. 

We signed Derrick Favors, reportedly but a weird source.  Well see if true. 

I dont think Freedom is even a possibility for our team.

Knowing this, you gotta figure a guy like Kork could get himself in trouble if he is seen hanging with Enes. 

 

Micic.... someone we probably could have used. Id be very interested to see him in the NBA even if its with OCK now.

 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

We signed Derrick Favors, reportedly but a weird source.  Well see if true. 

Meh, I hope not. I’d rather just keep playing Reed if Favors is the alternative. 

8 minutes ago, nipples said:

Meh, I hope not. I’d rather just keep playing Reed if Favors is the alternative. 

yeah. And Millsap seems just as good. 

I guess you need a body though. 

May not be true. We will see.

The one thing about Favors is that he has a 7-4 wingspan but not sure how he is on defense. 

favors is pretty meh....but he's a vet. in the playoffs, you need guys with experience who are at least in position & not completely f'ing up defensive rotations. idk if doc trusts reed or bassey enough to give them playoff minutes. 

1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

The one thing about Favors is that he has a 7-4 wingspan but not sure how he is on defense. 

He's basically league average om both ends of the floor - probably slightly below average on offense.

 

image.thumb.png.f15a96e95e6aa6a50e7869da5db354cd.png

dat VORP tho!   

25 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

The one thing about Favors is that he has a 7-4 wingspan but not sure how he is on defense. 

I'd prefer Favors over Enis. He is horrific on on defense and a distraction. 

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'd prefer Favors over Enis. He is horrific on on defense and a distraction. 

Dont know if you noticed those tweets at the top of the page. It looks like Enes is not a possibility for this team considering that Furkan is here. 

58 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Dont know if you noticed those tweets at the top of the page. It looks like Enes is not a possibility for this team considering that Furkan is here. 

Ohhh I did not. So they have beef? Or dies he not fit into Enis narritive?

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Ohhh I did not. So they have beef? Or dies he not fit into Enis narritive?

It seems like the other turks are afraid to be seen associating with him. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.