Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, therealdawk said:

I have heard from witnesses that Kork has a small crew and they roll into clubs and of course he's the draw but the wing-men get the spillover cooter.  He's the modern day Carter & Richards of the night scene. 

Bang Bros. part deaux  

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

4 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

He apparently kills it with the women in Philly that’s what gives him his no fear attitude lol. 

Bol bol sleeps with 10s so not hard lol 

bol-bol-is-dating-beautiful-ig-model-mul

Bol-Bol-Girlfriend.jpg

 

What the hell did Isaiah Thomas do to get this team in the rising stars? His team is infinitely better than James Worthy's team that Maxey is on. 

Rising Star Games are fun to watch. 

6 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

bol-bol-is-dating-beautiful-ig-model-mul

Bol-Bol-Girlfriend.jpg

 

Wow, to each his own indeed.  I don't understand how a person could look at that and be attracted...either of them. 

9 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Rising Star Games are fun to watch. 

New format sucks

1 hour ago, Blazehound said:

New format sucks

Sure, no

In an appearance with Colin Cowherd on Volume Sports, Philadelphia 76ers president of basketball operations Daryl Morey proposed radical changes to the NBA schedule. Morey is in favor of changing both the regular season schedule and how the NBA Playoffs are run, in hopes of boosting ratings for both.

After Cowherd suggested shortening the regular season slightly and returning to best-of-five series in the first round of the playoffs, Morey upped the ante.

"You’re too timid, but you gotta go farther,” Morey said. "I like 58. Every team plays every (other) team two times. The playoffs, I 100 percent agree, shorter is better.”

The playoffs are where Morey took things to another level.

"I would have it one-and-done,” Morey said. "There’s a reason everyone tunes into every game at huge ratings in the NFL. It is literally one-and-done. And the NCAA Tournament, in 63 games, gets more money than we do in our entire regular season."

Morey said the goal should be to surpass the Super Bowl in popularity.

"Any sport should want more games that are close to the Super Bowl," Morey said. "Nothing’s going to beat the Super Bowl for a little while, though I think the NBA can pass the NFL in my lifetime for sure for their biggest game being a big deal.”

34 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I would have it one-and-done,” Morey said. "There’s a reason everyone tunes into every game at huge ratings in the NFL. It is literally one-and-done. And the NCAA Tournament, in 63 games, gets more money than we do in our entire regular season."

He just wants it as short as possible because he doesn't want to witness another 3-1 blown series lead by Doc lol

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

In an appearance with Colin Cowherd on Volume Sports, Philadelphia 76ers president of basketball operations Daryl Morey proposed radical changes to the NBA schedule. Morey is in favor of changing both the regular season schedule and how the NBA Playoffs are run, in hopes of boosting ratings for both.

After Cowherd suggested shortening the regular season slightly and returning to best-of-five series in the first round of the playoffs, Morey upped the ante.

"You’re too timid, but you gotta go farther,” Morey said. "I like 58. Every team plays every (other) team two times. The playoffs, I 100 percent agree, shorter is better.”

The playoffs are where Morey took things to another level.

"I would have it one-and-done,” Morey said. "There’s a reason everyone tunes into every game at huge ratings in the NFL. It is literally one-and-done. And the NCAA Tournament, in 63 games, gets more money than we do in our entire regular season."

Morey said the goal should be to surpass the Super Bowl in popularity.

"Any sport should want more games that are close to the Super Bowl," Morey said. "Nothing’s going to beat the Super Bowl for a little while, though I think the NBA can pass the NFL in my lifetime for sure for their biggest game being a big deal.”

Yeah, will never happen. Players owners pockets will feel lighter and good luck with that 

Honestly I’d hate one and done. I’m all for shortening series to 5 games but I think a single game isn’t enough. The reason NBA playoff series are so fun is you’ve got a build up each game. The teams start getting sick of each other and the intensity just grows and grows. You lose that in a one and done scenario. 

3 minutes ago, nipples said:

Honestly I’d hate one and done. I’m all for shortening series to 5 games but I think a single game isn’t enough. The reason NBA playoff series are so fun is you’ve got a build up each game. The teams start getting sick of each other and the intensity just grows and grows. You lose that in a one and done scenario. 

Ben Simmons believes there shouldn’t be game 7s either lol 

25 minutes ago, nipples said:

Honestly I’d hate one and done. I’m all for shortening series to 5 games but I think a single game isn’t enough. The reason NBA playoff series are so fun is you’ve got a build up each game. The teams start getting sick of each other and the intensity just grows and grows. You lose that in a one and done scenario. 

A series requires coaches to adjust and adapt so Morey wants the one game because they got Doc

One and done in basketball is dumb. Basketball is not football. The games don’t take anywhere near the same toll on the body. Unless he wants to turn the playoffs into the NCAA tournament. Good luck selling the TV Networks on the idea.

Here’s an idea for him. Replace the all-star game with an NCAA style tournament, all teams involved, ranked by standings, winner gets the #1 pick in the next season’s draft. Then keep the post-season playoffs the same as they are.

1 hour ago, The_Omega said:

Here’s an idea for him. Replace the all-star game with an NCAA style tournament, all teams involved, ranked by standings, winner gets the #1 pick in the next season’s draft. Then keep the post-season playoffs the same as they are.

I mean that has been talked about and or in the works to split up the season and have a  UFEA Champions League type tourney 

Talk about a trash player, Zion you suck man. Stay away 

 

 

 

On 2/18/2022 at 10:25 AM, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

He apparently kills it with the women in Philly that’s what gives him his no fear attitude lol. 

Furk Diggler 

Crazy how a 7 foot big man wins 3 point contests and shots 40% from 3 for his career. Game has just evolved. 

Holy hell just drunk the stupid ball already

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Holy hell just drunk the stupid ball already

I turned it off after 3 point 

This dunk contest is awful 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.