Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, NYEagle said:

Might I also recommend giving Kendall courtside seats LMFAO.....

That's all we need is another one of those things hanging around. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

That's all we need is another one of those things hanging around. 

Missing the point, she left Ben for Booker.....I'd invite him too and have them sit side by side courtside canoodling but he will be playing....

image.jpeg.952736730856da502d17eb46af5fbc53.jpeg

PS Hopefully it isn't too awkward between Simmons and Griffin as they both dated her too........those girls are flat out tramps.

51 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

PS Hopefully it isn't too awkward between Simmons and Griffin as they both dated her too........those girls are flat out tramps.

Yeah - the Kardashians/Jenners have had more NBA players go through them than Madison Square Garden 

1 hour ago, NYEagle said:

Missing the point, she left Ben for Booker.....I'd invite him too and have them sit side by side courtside canoodling but he will be playing....

image.jpeg.952736730856da502d17eb46af5fbc53.jpeg

I didn't miss the point harden banged a Kardashian too.

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I didn't miss the point harden banged a Kardashian too.

They are so f'ing disgusting......I'm surprised the mom didn't pimp them out to a porno company and do "Gangbanging the Kardashians"

34 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

They are so f'ing disgusting......I'm surprised the mom didn't pimp them out to a porno company and do "Gangbanging the Kardashians"

That's why I'd rather not take the chance of them being anywhere near the team lol

 Harris is questionable tonight. "Non-Covid illness. "  Too bad if he doesn’t play, they need all the time they can get to figure out how to make him fit this current lineup. 

13 minutes ago, nipples said:

 Harris is questionable tonight. "Non-Covid illness. "  Too bad if he doesn’t play, they need all the time they can get to figure out how to make him fit this current lineup. 

Great means more korkmaz— said no sixers fan ever 

11 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Great means more korkmaz— said no sixers fan ever 

Cross your fingers for a Shake resurgence soon.

This team plays no defense. None!!!

We are getting smoked on the boards besides not playing defense. 12-2 rebounding for the cavs 

Harris 0-3 from three which you’d like to see him be better at but he’s scoring. Already has 13. helping us stay in this game.  
 

thybulle in 8 mins has 0 points, 0 boards, 0 assists, 0 blocks, 0 steals and 2 fouls. 

Feels fortunate to get it down to 8 at the half.

Thybulle is such a black hole on offense 

1 minute ago, iladelphxx said:

Thybulle is such a black hole on offense 

Give him credit he finally got on the box score besides 4 fouls. 1 rebound! 

  • Author

 The zero motion, stand around and watch offense in the first quarter is fun.  
 

I am glad I have the NBA ticket and am able to use the Cleveland feed.  I’d rather to listen to Austin Carr’s nonsense, than Kate Scott. 

There's the lead!

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

 The zero motion, stand around and watch offense in the first quarter is fun.  
 

I am glad I have the NBA ticket and am able to use the Cleveland feed.  I’d rather to listen to Austin Carr’s nonsense, than Kate Scott. 

Impressive we have managed to come back and take the lead after being grossly dominated on the boards, no movement on offense in the first quarter along with no defense as well. 

Lazy pass

  • Author
7 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Impressive we have managed to come back and take the lead after being grossly dominated on the boards, no movement on offense in the first quarter along with no defense as well. 

Maxey 

6 players in double figures 

Great win even with thybulle and green combined for 31 total mins and compiling 0 points on 0-2 shooting, got 2 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 steals and a block. 

 

FNDTO1YX0AAtZPt.jpeg.ab1fbee910b91ad879da40167709ad54.jpeg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.